• Breaking News

    Monday, January 28, 2019

    Apple TV I just wanted to say the remote on my 4K TV has got to be the most energy efficient remote ever. I use it everyday a ton and haven’t charged in months. Plus I’ve never bought batteries.

    Apple TV I just wanted to say the remote on my 4K TV has got to be the most energy efficient remote ever. I use it everyday a ton and haven’t charged in months. Plus I’ve never bought batteries.


    I just wanted to say the remote on my 4K TV has got to be the most energy efficient remote ever. I use it everyday a ton and haven’t charged in months. Plus I’ve never bought batteries.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 11:00 AM PST

    ATV2 Just Updated?!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:59 PM PST

    All my icons look different and the menus are too. Anyone else notice the update? I'm unable to find any news about it. There hasn't been an update in a very long time.

    submitted by /u/MicToronto
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung TV wouldn’t turn on with Menu button but did with Home button

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 06:19 PM PST

    I've always used the Menu button to turn on my Samsung tv. Recently it's been intermittent but would work 2/3 of the time.

    This morning was one of the times it wouldn't work. On a whim I tried the Home and BOOM it worked.

    What/why/how

    submitted by /u/TheBr0fessor
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone who may have a LG 50UK60 , what’s your best setting for picture and sound with Apple TV 4K and HomePod?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 03:56 PM PST

    Snow on tv

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 09:49 AM PST

    Every now and then my screen goes to a snow screen like we used to see in the analog tv days. I have Apple TV plugged into LG sk9y sound bar. I'm guessing it's a problematic hdmi cable. I've had the Apple TV 4K for a couple of weeks and it's happened twice. I'm using high speed hdmi cables I order from mono price. Anybody else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Gunther_W
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel