• Breaking News

    Friday, January 4, 2019

    Apple iOS Weird bug with euro / dollar sign on iPad

    Apple iOS Weird bug with euro / dollar sign on iPad


    Weird bug with euro / dollar sign on iPad

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 03:14 AM PST

    Text Case - The iOS app for formatting text into various formats, including Title Case. - Updated with format reordering, HTML stripping, and syncing.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 07:43 AM PST

    Pretty cool effect on lockscreen (photo is from vellum app)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 02:07 AM PST

    Where is the master screen time tutorial?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Apple's setup information stinks. Basically they say "here's how you turn it on". All of the articles touting how awesome screen time will be don't dive into how it actually works. Is there a really good tutorial on setting it up? If not I'll build my own, now that I've sunk hours and hours into figuring it out. I found the setup not very intuitive and rather frustrating. Now that I've figured out all of the little nuances and details as a user and a parent, I think I can build a proper tutorial, but if there is already a good one out there, I'd like to reference that instead... anyone?

    submitted by /u/deekster_caddy
    [link] [comments]

    slightly high capacity on a replacement battery

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 03:43 AM PST

    I had my iPhone 8s battery replaced some days prior and when i launched 3utools it showed that the actual capacity was 1853 as opposed to 1821? is there a reason why that is?

    submitted by /u/Applefan202
    [link] [comments]

    Wired message SCAM

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 03:25 PM PST

    My Facebook Messenger won’t update

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 03:58 AM PST

    So I suppose many of you already have the new Messenger interface with the shading chat color etc. For some reason, according to App Store my Messenger is up-to-date, yet I don't get the new features and I figured this might be because I'm using iOS public beta, since my GF doesn't, and she has the new update. It's not nearly a problem for me but if you guys experienced it too or maybe if you have a solution I would appreciate that.

    submitted by /u/actuallyimbored
    [link] [comments]

    Any good but battery-saving video player?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 01:21 AM PST

    Currently I'm using Infuse as my main video player. But it consumes battery quite significantly. Any recommendations for feature-ful but less battery consumed video player app out there?

    submitted by /u/rungxanh2901
    [link] [comments]

    20 IPV6 addresses? Lol wowzers

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 01:00 AM PST

    Is there anyway to make a backup file from iOS 12 and use it in iOS 11? I’m using iPhone 7+ on iOS 12.1.1 and about to upgrade to iPhone 8+ but i wanna use iOS 11 cuz i want to jailbreak my device

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 09:04 PM PST

    Does turning on “Reduce White point” increase battery life?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Why are my photos taken on the same day shown separately?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 09:35 PM PST

    Hey Siri

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 08:22 PM PST

    The "Hey Siri" command isn't working. I've redone the set up but the iPhone isn't responding to the wake phrase.

    Anyone else seeing this issue?

    submitted by /u/neilparkertx
    [link] [comments]

    Apple’s iPhone sales drop explained

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 10:15 AM PST

    Itransmission stop downloading in background

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 01:24 PM PST

    No much more to say apart of the title. Do you have the same issue? When I open it again the download speed is 0 and it hasn't downloaded anything since the last time it was opened.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Blissed1813
    [link] [comments]

    Screen wont turn off when music is playing

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 04:59 PM PST

    When I have music playing while my screen is locked and I get a notification, the screen won't turn off, have to do it manually every single time.

    submitted by /u/PatrikCR
    [link] [comments]

    Android to iPhone iMessaging glitches?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 03:20 PM PST

    I recently switched over and I have a quick question

    When I text/imessage some people, the first message I send them is green, the second one is blue. (I sent both and sent both before they sent anything in between).

    Why does that happen? I get that one is being sent over network and is being sent as a text message and the other is an imessage.

    But I'm curious:

    1) why does this only happen with some of my conversations to iphone contacts? Are these the people that kept my text thread and the ones who it immediately goes to blue are the ones who deleted my text thread previously?

    2) is it possible this means the green one didn't actually get sent to them?

    submitted by /u/prettybeakers
    [link] [comments]

    I am signed in.. but I get this message.. any help sharing folders?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 02:04 PM PST

    Looking for beta testers for statistical news aggregator

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 01:01 PM PST

    Hello! I built a news aggregator for statistical and opinionated news, pulling from sources such as FiveThirtyEight, the Upshot, and Vox.

    As this is an iOS sub, I thought I could look for some beta testers here. The rules page is empty, to I don't know how you'll all respond to my little request for help/little beta promotion. If it's the wrong sub, I'll gladly delete this.

    If you're interested, you can join here!

    submitted by /u/RedditCarbon
    [link] [comments]

    It's me or Appstore doesn't update any app now?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 11:54 AM PST

    As title says i noticed that Appstore doesn't update any of my apps installed. I asked some of my friends and seems that they have the same "issue".

    Did you noticed this thing or is just me? xD

    I apologize if my english is not properly correct, i hope that you understood me anyway.

    submitted by /u/Joe9411
    [link] [comments]

    For some odd reason my YouTube app turns a bit see through sometimes. In this screenshot I can see my favorite contacts list. Is this the apps fault or IOSs?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 11:42 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel