• Breaking News

    Friday, October 26, 2018

    iPhoneX Whats the best way to delete photos from Iphone using Macbook Pro?

    iPhoneX Whats the best way to delete photos from Iphone using Macbook Pro?


    Whats the best way to delete photos from Iphone using Macbook Pro?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 02:44 PM PDT

    Cant seem to delete pics from Photos or Image Capture

    submitted by /u/Olundecided
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone X accessories

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 04:18 AM PDT

    So I'm travelling out of my country (India) for the first time . I'll be in Canada for two weeks from Nov 17 to Dec 1 . It goes without saying that tech is cheaper in NA than in India so I was hoping to buy some accessories for my Beloved X.

    These are the accessories I currently have and will NOT be looking to buy : - IPhone X leather case - 6D tempered glass - AirPod - dji Osmo mobile 2

    These are the accessories in my wish list - Apple Watch series 4 - anker 60w power core - apple lighting to usb c - olloclip IPhone X kit - a case for my AirPod (still looking for a good one )

    What are some other accessories you have that have proved really useful ? Stuff I can buy from Canada . Black Friday is in that time period but I don't know how good it is in Canada compared to the USA .

    Cheers all

    submitted by /u/icestrok
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else had problems with mic/screen recording randomly coming on?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 08:49 AM PDT

    Hi!

    Hoping this is the right place to post. I've had my x since they were released and had the handset replaced around 7 months ago, I'm on the newest iOS; and recently (Id say a good month or two, before iOS 12) I've been noticing the red microphone badge coming up in the top left corner for a brief second, and sometimes if I open a snapchat conversation it flashes up that I'm recording the screen although I am not, and nothing ever shows up in my camera roll or notifications. Has anybody had anything similar to this, or knows why this might be happening? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/throwaway1838473
    [link] [comments]

    Slight bend in iPhone X

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 05:28 AM PDT

    Hi guys, does anyone know how I could get rid of a bend in my iPhone X. This is my 3rd iPhone X now in 11 Months, Not sure how the bend has occurred as I haven't dropped the phone etc? I need it resolving as I hand my phone back to EE at the end this year (as I'm on a yearly contract).

    submitted by /u/Jackson_Bailey
    [link] [comments]

    Question about fast charging

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 08:17 PM PDT

    Can I use Samsung fast charger brick that comes with galaxy s7 to fast charge my X or it's harmful?

    submitted by /u/unaffected2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel