• Breaking News

    Friday, October 26, 2018

    iPad iPad Air 2 - IOS 12 - swiping up is annoying now

    iPad iPad Air 2 - IOS 12 - swiping up is annoying now


    iPad Air 2 - IOS 12 - swiping up is annoying now

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 09:10 AM PDT

    Swiping up from the bottom of the screen now can do 3 things:

    -Pull up the app switcher bar (I only need this)

    -Open the multitasking menu (I have a button and gestures)

    -Close the app (I have a button and gestures)

    Is there any way to change these settings? It's getting annoying that whenever I want the Bar, I end up closing the app or opening the multitasking menu. I have a button, I don't need these "features"

    submitted by /u/hamci_4
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a nonprofit that teaches kids to make music using only iPads. What's the lowest version that will still run Garageband properly?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 12:55 PM PDT

    I was hoping I could just buy 20 1st gen iPads for $30 each, load up Garageband and be good to go. It doesn't need to be the latest version of Garageband. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SirHumphryDavy
    [link] [comments]

    Turn a $0.99 Stylus into something wonderful

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 07:19 AM PDT

    iOS 12.1 beta confirms Face ID on iPad Pro, will work in both landscape and portrait modes

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 03:57 PM PDT

    Just got new iPad from my company, tried to set it up with iTunes backup and am now locked out ( can’t hard reset either)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 12:53 PM PDT

    Apple can now replace iPad batteries - at £92 for all models

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 01:20 PM PDT

    Everyone ready for the 30th?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 09:28 PM PDT

    Anyone know if there are any resellers in the UK that will take my ipad 2017 as a trade in for another model?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 11:19 AM PDT

    Siri activation sound, sounds weird?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 07:13 AM PDT

    Sorry if I don't explain this so well. The sound that the iPad made when you keep pressed the home button to start Siri sound really weird on my iPad (2017). It's almost like a double sound or that the sound is suddenly cut and then play the last part. Apart from that I don't have any problem with Siri whatsoever, she respond my question fine. Don't know when exactly this problem start but probably with the last update (really don't remember well I don't use Siri very often). Anyone have also notice this or just me?

    submitted by /u/Arthurbodhi
    [link] [comments]

    [App request] An app which acts like an online interactive whiteboard

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 02:19 PM PDT

    I do a lot of collaborative work using whiteboards, however I'm now living quite far from one of my main collaborators. We both have iPad pros, is anyone aware of an app which will let us simultaneously share what we both draw via the internet similarly to a shared whiteboard?

    I'm not sure if this sub is the best place to ask this, if there is a more appropriate place to ask this question please let me know.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/VeryExpensiveSundae
    [link] [comments]

    The iPad Pro and the MacBook are on a collision course

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 02:17 PM PDT

    After the new update my battery life drastically reduced

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 02:02 PM PDT

    iPad Air 2 updated to version 12.0.1 last night and after 2 hours of use I'm already at 30%. Before it would have been maybe 70%. Anyone experience this?

    submitted by /u/bigblack_attack
    [link] [comments]

    Will the new ipad pro be much better than last years?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 01:57 PM PDT

    Whats your ipad and are u plannng on upgrading ??

    submitted by /u/iAskRedditEverytime
    [link] [comments]

    I restored my iPad but it's now on iOS 12 and I don't know how I can get back

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 01:04 PM PDT

    I prefer iOS 11 for reasons I don't feel like explaining. One is that I have seen a different device I own get worse battery life. Other reasons are unimportant. I never had a single bug issue under 11 and I use my iPad daily for maybe 5 hours a day. I would like to know if I can get my restored iPad back to the iOS which it was restored under. This new iPad was from Apple Care and I want to say that I am grateful that Apple has this service because this freak accident which cracked my screen would have me extremely upset if I did not. This is the only time I have ever had an Apple device break in 10 years and thus it is the only Apple device I've ever had to restore. I cannot find information on how to restore back to iOS 11.

    submitted by /u/AlteredVista
    [link] [comments]

    How is Vectornator Pro free?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 09:41 PM PDT

    The app is updated regularly, has no IAP and is extremely full featured. Plus its the company's only app so its not even operating as a loss leader. How is it sustainable?

    submitted by /u/maximusvegas45
    [link] [comments]

    Would USB-C mean increased support for flash drives?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 06:26 PM PDT

    Currently flash drives work only if you use the Apple Lightning to USB adapter, and they only work for videos and photos inside the DCIM directory in specific formats.

    Would Apple dare to release an iPad with USB-C that has limited flash drive support?

    submitted by /u/Olao99
    [link] [comments]

    ipad mini 4 64 gb vs 128 gb

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 04:25 AM PDT

    Hi there !

    I'm considering ipad mini 4 - but do not know how much storage will be enough. usecase - reading and web surfing (that is why I go for 4-th generation, I was told that the screen is way better outdoor performance ). is it ok to have 64gb version ? how much free space it has ?

    submitted by /u/hawk4077
    [link] [comments]

    Is the iPad Pro (10.5 2018) significantly better on the eyes for reading compared to the iPad 6th gen (2018)?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 12:20 AM PDT

    I bought the 6th gen iPad and use it mainly for reading and highlighting/taking notes on academic papers in grad school.

    I still have time to exchange it for the pro. Is it better on the eyes for extended periods of time reading?

    submitted by /u/lauren__95
    [link] [comments]

    How long after a new release do prices start dropping on the older models

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 07:21 PM PDT

    I want to know because I have been eyeing the 12.9 inch iPad Pro for some time now, but I most surely can't pay the full price for the newest.

    I'm crossing my fingers that the announcement of a new iPad would mean a flood of discounted used models of the 12.9, the 1st or 2nd gen, on the marketplace.

    Has this been typical?

    submitted by /u/psychiclimbo
    [link] [comments]

    My experiences with the 9.7 inch iPad Pro after almost 2 years

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 09:50 PM PDT

    Any credible disclose about the new iPad in the special event of late October?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 01:27 AM PDT

    iPad Pro Decision Time

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 04:45 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm looking for some advice for my partner who is looking into the iPad Pro for drawing and animation purposes. The main toss up is between the size of the screen, the storage capacity and the year of the model.

    The main issue is the budget as she is hoping to spend around $1000 USD but really doesn't want to regret not getting a better one in the future. She's noticed that the 2015 models are the cheapest but that there is a latency issue between the pencil and the screen which might become a concern. The storage is the next concern, will she be able to offload space onto her Mac or the cloud or will this pose as a barrier? Finally the size of the screen, we really don't want to regret buying the 10.5 only to find that it limits her in the near future, does anybody have experience working professionally on both sizes, and if so what would you recommend.

    Thank you in advanced for anybody who takes the time to respond, was surprised to find the information so hard to come by on the internet.

    submitted by /u/GeneralVibe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel