• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 25, 2018

    iPhoneX iPhone X suddenly slower.

    iPhoneX iPhone X suddenly slower.


    iPhone X suddenly slower.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 02:16 PM PDT

    So, I have the original iPhone X and all the sudden in the last two weeks it's gotten slower and less responsive. The unlock screen lags when I swipe up to open phone and some notifications won't open the apps from the menu. I did a full reset and it helped for a few days. Now it's slow again.

    submitted by /u/aderosbert
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Siri while playing music

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 02:54 PM PDT

    [Trick] When you call Siri while playing music or anything on the speakers, it won't work on iPhone X. This worked always on my older devices as I use to say "stop music".

    I was sure that this was a bug. Front facing speaker makes the difference between my 6S where it worked well.

    Here is the trick: Go to Settings, General, Accessibility and adjust volume balance to the left speaker. Done, Hey Siri will work.

    submitted by /u/cubson
    [link] [comments]

    Currently have an iPhone 7 and don't know whether to upgrade to iPhone X or iPhone Xs

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 05:02 AM PDT

    The iPhone X is cheaper than the iPhone Xs and honestly all I use my phone is for social media, texting, emails, and phone calls.

    submitted by /u/OSU_173
    [link] [comments]

    Bottom **RIGHT** speaker not working

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 03:59 PM PDT

    Ever since opening the box the bottom right speaker hasn't worked, (mostly). I am aware that the bottom left is the microphone, but my bottom right on occasionally crackles to life for about a minute before shutting off for a few days. The top one works fine though so I can still use the speakers. Should I look into a replacement, or is there something else I can do to fix this? (I do have AppleCare)

    submitted by /u/Retr_0
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 03:16 PM PDT

    Anyone notice a delay when locking the X?

    submitted by /u/thehoundguy
    [link] [comments]

    Users around the world share their portrait photos shot in IPhoneX

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 07:33 AM PDT

    Would you buy case for your iPhone X?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 04:48 AM PDT

    I turned off 3D Touch on my iPhone XS to get ready for the XR this weekend (long story). Here’s what I’ve noticed.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 08:20 AM PDT

    I haven't missed 3D Touch nearly as much as I thought I would. Really, I only miss two things: the keyboard trackpad to move the cursor, and peek and pop on messages to make sure it stays unread. The oddest thing I've noticed is now I can't use the flashlight from the lock screen. I guess I never realized that it required a 3D Touch to activate. I'm really hoping that the "Haptic Touch" on the XR is implemented well and integrated throughout the system. I never felt like the potential of 3D Touch was fully realized.

    submitted by /u/50stev
    [link] [comments]

    Hey friends! We want to sell AirPods case, could you do me a favor? Tell me the number will attract you. Leave me your comment.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 04:25 AM PDT

    HDMI Input?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 02:08 AM PDT

    Am I able to use my iPhone X (I guess iPad as well) as the input, not output? I'd like to bring my mini NES with me places and I really only need a screen as big as the X. I know Apple wouldn't make a cord for that but any third party companies with an app I could use? Thanks y'all

    submitted by /u/mollyinmysystem
    [link] [comments]

    Any board game apps that have iPhone X support?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 08:09 PM PDT

    I'm looking for board games on iOS that support iPhone X resolution. I love how Carcassone looks. It makes me annoyed to go back to Pandemic and Catan.

    Anyone here play board games and have some recommendations or a list of game apps with X support?

    submitted by /u/Chardee_MacDenis
    [link] [comments]

    So my iPhone has been acting weird. I put it on charging overnight. When I wake up it shows less than 100%. But when I restart it is back to 100%. Any ideas why this is happening?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 08:41 PM PDT

    Loose charging port

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 04:21 PM PDT

    So i've had my iPhone X for almost 2 months now and i noticed a few weeks ago that the charging port on my phone is really loose and that the charger wiggles a lot especially side to side. The thing is, it doesn't have problems charging my phone like i can wiggle it and it won't stop but it feels really weird and it's sort of concerning. I tested a friends X as well and i noticed that their port is also fairy loose so i was wondering if anyone else has had this same experience, like is it just a thing on the X or should i try to get my phone replaced?

    submitted by /u/andylflo
    [link] [comments]

    I edited one of the invite images to a transparent background which goes tru-black when set as wallpaper.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 09:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel