• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 25, 2018

    iPad All the 371 teaser images from Apple's upcoming iPad Event at 15fps

    iPad All the 371 teaser images from Apple's upcoming iPad Event at 15fps


    All the 371 teaser images from Apple's upcoming iPad Event at 15fps

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 04:20 PM PDT

    iPad OS: Redesigning Siri and multitasking on the iPad Pro in the wake of the Apple Event

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 02:47 AM PDT

    Where are the cases?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 02:21 PM PDT

    Has anyone noticed sites like eBay are flooded with copies of the Apple cases for all models of iPhone going back to at least the 6/6+, they are littered with copies of most of the genuine Apple Watch straps, but there's a distinct lack of iPad cases, and I'm specifically referring to the 'Silicone Case' moreso than the Smart Cover which have a sort of variant where you have to loop a hinge round some plastic if they're like the ones I had a while back.

    Does anyone have a reason/speculation as to why as well?

    submitted by /u/JusticeIsMyOatmeal
    [link] [comments]

    How to import photos from PC to Ipad without Photos app

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 02:08 PM PDT

    I have around 80 gb of photos and movies I need to import, is there a way I can do this like downloading from my backup folder?

    submitted by /u/precator
    [link] [comments]

    Thin and light alternative to the Keyboard Smart Cover that isn't the Slim Combo?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 02:06 PM PDT

    Just got myself my first iPad with the 12.9 Pro 2nd gen. I quite like it, but I'm not so happy with the Smart Cover. I dislike how there's only one angle and that it isn't really stable if I want to have it in draw mode. Also dislike how there's no media keys. Is there an alternative that keeps it light, with a keyboard and more adjustable angles? I saw the slim cover from Logitech suggested, but it seems to be nearly the weight of a whole iPad and I'd like to keep it light. I'm fine for not a stellar typing experience, but would like the convenience of it always being there, vs a bluetooth keyboard.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/flufflypillow
    [link] [comments]

    just lost my charge adapter for my Apple Pencil

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 01:07 PM PDT

    what should I do, are there any other Alternatives ?

    submitted by /u/Just505
    [link] [comments]

    Could the addition of USB-C on the iPad Pro result in support for a computer mouse?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 08:56 AM PDT

    iPad Pro battery 94%

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 02:46 AM PDT

    I bought an 2017 iPad Pro 10.5 inch in January 2018 and recently my battery degraded to 94% battery capacity. Is this common? Weirdest thing is that used this device quite sparsely. Only charged it to 100% around 20-30 times max. Is this degradation common?

    submitted by /u/blehblehm
    [link] [comments]

    Buy iPad 2018 (non-pro) now, or wait for a potential Mini announcement?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 11:35 AM PDT

    Title. I'm considering buying an iPad + Apple Pencil for taking notes with both handwriting and keyboard, and a moderate amount of (non-professional) drawing. (Some games, Youtube, Netflix, and so on as well, of course.)

    Assuming a new Mini would be roughly the size of the previous minis, would it be too small for drawing and notes? Should i just go with the 2018 immediately in this choice? I've never owned an apple device before, but i loved the small size on my Nexus 7 tablet so i prefer smaller sizes for the portability, but if it severely impacts what i can do i might reconsider. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/C0nguy
    [link] [comments]

    Early 2018 iPad Specs Update Next Week?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 11:07 AM PDT

    I am currently looking to purchase an iPad (March 2018 model) to help take my notes for my classes (nursing major) but wondering will the iPads that were released earlier this year get any specs upgrades (new A11 chip, Bluetooth 5.0, etc)? Not looking to purchase an iPad Pro just yet.

    submitted by /u/ItsEday
    [link] [comments]

    Doing 3D work on an iPad

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 12:58 AM PDT

    WhatsApp Web in Safari

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 09:14 AM PDT

    Maybe I'm just stupid but if I go to web.whatsapp.com there is no possibility to scan the QR code. Safari just goes straight to www.whatsapp.com. Any idea what to do? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Sushi2109
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't we use iPhone apps vertically with the iPad in horizontal mode?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 09:54 PM PDT

    I have a few apps that I occasionally use that are iPhone only and usually have my iPad in horizontal mode with my smart keyboard and have to switch to portrait mode just to use the iPhone apps.

    Is there anyway to get around this?

    If not, I'm going to send feedback and you guys should too!

    submitted by /u/lolwutdo
    [link] [comments]

    Writing on iPad vs paper

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 08:07 AM PDT

    In my experience writing on ipads (or even textured drawing pads) lacks a lot of the tactile feedback of writing on paper. I am going back to school and considering using iPad for note taking.

    Will I get truly used to it? Do people who use the ipad to write all the time find that after a while it becomes just as natural as paper? I understand that a big part of my dislike of the glass is just familiarity.

    submitted by /u/chilioil
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Hypnosis (now with optical flow)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 07:37 AM PDT

    iPad and programming?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 07:02 AM PDT

    I know the iPad isn't exactly the right device for programming and such, but let's say I want to read or write a file using an IDE app for C++.
    E.g, on Windows I would specify the file path as C:\Users\\Desktop\Example\Note.txt
    How do I specify the file path on iPad/iOS?

    submitted by /u/karaageislyf
    [link] [comments]

    How long between announcement and shipping usually?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 02:37 AM PDT

    TL;DR: How long between announcement and availability for iPads usually?

    This post is really more apple than iPad but I thought I post it here because the answer might be different for iPads.

    This is my first ever apple device - but from research when it comes to tablets there really only is apple - so i never followed releases in the past.

    So my question is: if they announce the new iPad Pro on 30th Oct, how long until you can order it? And does ordering it mean it will ship right away or will it really just be a pre-order? Is there a general answer or is this different for every release/product?

    (Ive tried to google it and only found articles about delays in iPhone delivery, which i think doesnt apply here since there certainly is a higher demand for iPhones than iPads)

    submitted by /u/raptile01
    [link] [comments]

    To wait or not to wait (student edition)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 12:32 AM PDT

    Hi,

    there were probably tons of these threads but I still am not sure so I decided to ask you guys. Currently in law school and wanted to ditch notebooks in favour of iPad Pro. The only question is whether is it worth the wait for the new iPad or the current gen Pro is sufficient enough for my needs. Main use will be note taking during lectures, using it to create presentations, writing lots of papers, and if I can find some then reading it to read the books necessary for my classes. Other uses would be leisure activities mostly netflix. Is pro a good choice? Is it worth to wait for the next one after the event on the 30th to future proof for next 5 years or the current gen is good enough for my purpose?

    submitted by /u/Magnusbijacz
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought 9.7 iPad, looking for cases with pencil holder, any suggestions?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 08:05 PM PDT

    So far I've found this one from Apple, can't seem to find many reviews on it though. https://www.apple.com/shop/product/HML22ZM/A/stm-dux-plus-duo-case-for-ipad-6th-gen?fnode=9a&fs=f%3Dipad_9_7_2018-ipadpro_9_7%26fh%3D4583%252B470f%252B4a01

    Anyone have any other suggestions for a case with pencil holder for the 2018 iPad?

    submitted by /u/lmc22391
    [link] [comments]

    TIL I can use my pc headset on my iPad with a USB adapter. (Also works on my phone. Have yet to test the mic tho for either)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 07:19 PM PDT

    iPad Mini 5 and AirPower are comming

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 11:21 AM PDT

    Can't find any 9.7 cases without a cover

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 10:32 PM PDT

    I have an ipad 9.7 2018

    I bought a project red iPad smart cover

    I can't find any non silicone cases without covers on amazon or eBay

    On my old ipad my favorite combo was a smart cover with the Belkin Smart Shield backplate

    Any good recommendations? Red preferred so it matches

    submitted by /u/axrevolutionai
    [link] [comments]

    Which App To Password Protect Most Apps On iPad

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 05:57 PM PDT

    I want to let my kids use my ipad but only for three or four apps. What app would you recommend to make it so only those apps are able to be used without a password?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HomeOfTheBRAAVE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel