• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 28, 2018

    iPhone Dropped iPhone X in pool for 10 seconds, green screen, picture inside

    iPhone Dropped iPhone X in pool for 10 seconds, green screen, picture inside


    Dropped iPhone X in pool for 10 seconds, green screen, picture inside

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 07:15 PM PDT

    This is what happens to my screen when I try to hard reboot it, screen can vibrate and has sound still. LCI is not red. What can I do it's been 1+ day... https://i.redd.it/sq2v1ydr0uu11.jpg

    submitted by /u/dopesaint
    [link] [comments]

    $5 bounty instantly over cash app to anyone who can help my iCloud backup restore problem

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 07:33 PM PDT

    Hi, I got an XS last night and elected to restore from my X backup. The apps WILL NOT LOAD. The 12.0.1 software update will not install, because it says "phone will install software update after iCloud backup restore is complete." OTA iCloud backup restore never completes. I waited for about 36 hours and most of the apps actually did end up downloading-but would never communicate that they were loading at all and after repeated resets would occasionally just show up as downloaded. When I finally lost my patience today and factory restored the whole thing to start completely over I checked the settings one more time and the software update still said the same thing about waiting for the backup to complete.

    I'm at a complete loss. I know my way up and down iPhones and most technology. What in the world causes this?'

    P.S. many many many attempts both on LTE and a secure, moderately fast WiFi network to download the apps/install the software update. Several times with the iPhone plugged into iTunes directly and several times tried OTA.

    I'm at the end of my god damn rope. Anyone have any idea? I go back to work tomorrow and kind of need this to be working by then.

    Edit: one last thing. The software update is currently downloading on iTunes and is listed at 3.4 GB. How the hell? In settings it's a simple .0.1 update that's less than 200 mb. Any ideas anyone? Lol.

    submitted by /u/NorcoXO
    [link] [comments]

    Connected to internet but says I'm using 3G

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 06:13 PM PDT

    So I have an iPhone 7 and I was just watching youtube until my WiFi shut off. I went to the settings to see I was still connected it just wasn't working. I checked other apps to see if they work and they do except for youtube wattpad and Spotify. Messenger sorta works but it goes in and out. I currently don't have a data plan so how I'm using 3g I have no clue. All of my other devices connected to the Internet work fine and my family's phone (all the same) work as well. I tried resting network settings and I tried turning it on airplane mode to force a connection but that still did not work. I also turned WiFi off and on and I got it to work for about 2 seconds before it went off. I even turned my phone off and back on only for the exact same effect. The connection is extremely slow and other then the apps I listed my phone is working fine. Is there any way what so ever I can fix this? I feel like I've tried everything.

    submitted by /u/PabloThePabo
    [link] [comments]

    XS case with two card slots?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 05:44 PM PDT

    I just picked up an XS today and I'd like to have a case with two card slots on it. I was a bit surprised on Amazon to not really see any. A bunch that fit X but don't fit XS very well apparently.

    Anybody find anything similar to this?

    submitted by /u/chillysurfer
    [link] [comments]

    "Other" data large on a brand new phone

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 01:29 PM PDT

    As above I just got an XS Max and after setting it up and backing it up I noticed the "Other" dize is over 10gb is this normal or is there something wrong with the phone and I need to restore it and do it again?

    submitted by /u/HesitatedEye
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s dropped in water for like 1 second and I got it right away

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 01:05 PM PDT

    The speaker was a little muffled but that went away after a few minutes, I just need to know if anything else might've happened, thanks 🙏

    submitted by /u/growghosg
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 Plus idle issue

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 11:16 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 6 Plus and if I shut the screen off to 'sleep' or idle, it just crashes and tries rebooting multiple times. I have some jetsam events and kernel panics in my analytics, but I'm not a big techie so I have no idea how to read them and figure out why it's happening. I did try erasing everything from my phone and setting it up as new. It took forever because my phone would randomly just go into a boot loop. I'm just so frustrated with it. I have to keep my screen on at all times, even night, so it doesn't go into a boot loop mode.

    My phone does come back on eventually. Usually I just have to shut it completely off and let it sit for a couple minutes. I have tried restarting it multiple times, but it just goes into the bootloop trying to turn back on.

    I purchased a new battery and am waiting for it to arrive. I read that bad batteries can cause phone issues similar to mine, but I'm unsure of the new battery fixing any issues.

    Any ideas? I can provide the analytics logs if need be. Thanks guys!

    Edited to add: I have iOS 12.0.1

    submitted by /u/jammiw
    [link] [comments]

    Changing microphone

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 09:07 AM PDT

    So I have a paid of Bose earphones that I use for my iPhone SE except the microphone on them is broken, so if I ever try to record something or make a call whilst using my earphones their is no audio from my side. Is it possible to use the earphones to hear but select the default microphone to speak?

    submitted by /u/Judwan
    [link] [comments]

    Messages Bug ios12.0

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 05:32 AM PDT

    Multiple bug in IOS 12.0 i think messaging notification not playing notif sound after i change the date advance it to 2019 further cause i watched a youtube vid about bypassing 150mb dowload by data only because my pibg mobile not downloading 150mb + what should i do about the messaging. Notification ? Anyone help me pls

    submitted by /u/Sh4ws
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone ear speaker suddenly stopped working.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 01:27 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7 and its ear speaker just stopped working out of nowhere. It's pretty annoying since I can't hear callers or listening to music in stereo sound. I tried everything I could find on google but it didn't work. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/skepticalcoholicturd
    [link] [comments]

    Hoe to install PSX and GBA emulator on iOS12.1 withouten cydia?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 03:30 AM PDT

    Obvious title.

    submitted by /u/DipMyDickInMyShit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel