• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 25, 2018

    iOS Beta [Discussion] only one phone number can be activated on iMessage while using dual sims (sim+esim)

    iOS Beta [Discussion] only one phone number can be activated on iMessage while using dual sims (sim+esim)


    [Discussion] only one phone number can be activated on iMessage while using dual sims (sim+esim)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 11:54 AM PDT

    I was just able to get my business number activated on an esim and activated on my personal iphone Max. Pretty bummed out to see that only one number can be used for for true iMessages while the other just uses sms.

    Before when I used two phones on the same iCloud account, I was able to send and receive iMessages on both phones using either number. Pretty bummed Apple wasn't able to get iMessage to use both numbers on the same device. Here is to hoping they enable this later on.

    submitted by /u/Mikebm91
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Airplaying to Apple TV forces Apple TV to switch to HDMI audio

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 11:10 PM PDT

    This is something I noticed that worked fine I. Ios11.

    Basically when you have an airplay speaker connected to an Apple TV, then you beam from your iOS 12 device to the Apple TV, it forces it to switch to HDMI. And you can't use an airplay speaker on the Apple TV while streaming from iOS.

    submitted by /u/rsoatz
    [link] [comments]

    [Bugs] Connect to Wi-Fi to start a back up, even though I was already connected and battery charged to 100%

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 10:06 PM PDT

    [Question] iPhone X on 12.1 beta searching for network. Help me

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 09:54 PM PDT

    I have been on beta over the past 5-6 weeks. Everything was working just fine this afternoon and all of sudden my phone will not connect to the cellular network. I have tried airplane mode on and off, reset network setting, switched SIM cards and nothing. Not sure if this is a hardware issue or software? Please help. Thanks

    submitted by /u/davidsoor
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is anyone else unable to connect to Facebook/Messenger on the latest beta release? (12.1)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 01:43 PM PDT

    As of this afternoon Facebook messenger is constantly trying to reconnect and Facebook is unreachable. This has persisted over a device reboot and on both WiFi and cellular data. It occurred to me that my phone auto-updated last night and this could be a causing thatZ

    submitted by /u/marquisad98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel