• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 28, 2018

    Apple TV Online multiplayer games

    Apple TV Online multiplayer games


    Online multiplayer games

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 03:30 AM PDT

    Any online multiplayer games for Apple TV released? I have quite a few games installed but none of them seem to support online play with friends.

    Some have a kind of auto-match feature but I want to play with some friends.

    submitted by /u/laleshii
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with Siri Remote and Pairing

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 11:15 PM PDT

    I bought my apple tv 2 weeks ago, it's the 4K 32GB model, with the siri remote. Yesterday morning everything was working normally, but later same night the remote did nothing. Upon pressing any button, there are no blinking lights or anything like that. I tried charging the remote, and pairing it with holding the buttons like most sites online suggested. None of these did anything, and it's still doing nothing. I plugged it in the charger, and it should work that way as well? well it's not.

    I don't have iPhone or any other Apple device for that matter so I can't really check the settings/menu with another method.

    I left apple tv without power overnight, but same deal, not working.

    Any of you have any suggestions on what to try next?

    apple tv boots up, goes to the menu and then just puts on screensaver.

    ONCE today I saw "remote connected" on my tv and few seconds later it said "remote connection lost"

    I currently have the remote plugged in my PC, but it's not showing under devices, and even If I open Device Manager on Windows, it doesn't show up there.

    submitted by /u/Master-Indig0
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV, Vudu image quality issues.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 01:51 AM PDT

    Anyone notice of late some very washed out, overly bright image quality of the most recent HDR/DV transfers on the VUDU app, such as Guardians Of The Galaxy, The Patriot, Fury of late on the Apple TV app?

    I watch them on my Roku and the quality is much better and more stable. Apple TV is coming up very bland. However the original DV titles seem to fare much better.

    submitted by /u/davcole
    [link] [comments]

    Constant Pairing with iPhone/iPad

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 01:56 PM PDT

    It seems like since iOS / tvOS 12, I am constantly having to re-pair my ATV 4 with my iPhone and iPad as remotes. I'm getting the 4 digit PIN prompt multiple times a week. This didn't happen in iOS 11.

    Is this by design?

    submitted by /u/TakenToTheRiver
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV 4K hanging on movies and tv shows menu

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 07:53 AM PDT

    Got a new Apple TV 4K and when browsing movies or tv shows occasionally it'll completely stall out as per this video https://youtu.be/zfDlaWmPKH4. Can anyone confirm if this is standard behaviour, an issue with the software or should I return the device to Apple for replacement? I've tried both wired and wireless and get the same issue, my internet is rock solid (streaming on the device works fine) and I've tried resetting the device.

    submitted by /u/lwhitworth
    [link] [comments]

    Just switched from an Apple TV 3rd Gen to Apple TV 4K. App suggestions?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 07:49 PM PDT

    I checked out the sidebar and FAQ about Apple TV apps, but I would love some up to date suggestions on apps to download and use with the new Apple TV! I have the basics (Netflix, Hulu, Espn, NBC Sports) but any suggestions y'all have would be super appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bctardis
    [link] [comments]

    You’re not connected the internet/No network connected....

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 12:40 PM PDT

    Only yesterday I bought an Apple TV 4K hoping to ditch the Chromecast. Yet I'm frustrated to be met with this error.

    It appears to be a well known issue.

    All of my media resides locally on a very highly performance RAID 10 SMB Share. Using Infuse to play this media.

    Wifi is a Ubiquiti nanoHD AP about 5 metres away. It's connecting to the Apple TV at over 500Mbps.

    I've run fresh channel scans over 5G to ensure I'm on the least congested channel.

    TvOS is latest. Issue is also present in public beta. I will try developer beta once I get a chance to put the profile on.

    Home internet is 250/100 fibre. Up time on this is weeks.

    submitted by /u/adam010289
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel