• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 25, 2018

    Apple Macbook What is this small box in the middle? The other tabs don’t have it. I’m using safari and the tab is Google docs.

    Apple Macbook What is this small box in the middle? The other tabs don’t have it. I’m using safari and the tab is Google docs.


    What is this small box in the middle? The other tabs don’t have it. I’m using safari and the tab is Google docs.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 12:14 PM PDT

    is anyone using an ancient Macbook ?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 06:44 PM PDT

    mine is 2,1 ... from 2007 . what do you run on it? have you hacked yours to run a higher os than officially supported?
    i have snow leopard and safari is unusable, so is firefox, chrome works but freezes frequently. do you know a better browser? :(

    submitted by /u/newLifeInternet
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air - Can I do anything to update this?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 04:27 PM PDT

    I'm getting a Service Battery error on my laptop, so I thought I would replace the battery. While I have the laptop opened up, is there anything I can do to this model to upgrade it? The laptop is pretty sluggish. On my flash storage I currently have 58 GB available of 250 GB. Computer details below.

    MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012)

    Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5

    Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

    Any tips appreciated!

    submitted by /u/gorcbor19
    [link] [comments]

    How good is parallels for demanding apps

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 09:56 AM PDT

    If I want to run some graphicslly intensive programs like Autocad/autodesk on a 2018 macbook pro 15", will parallels be able to run that efficiently?

    submitted by /u/BananaFPS
    [link] [comments]

    Your view on this Apple 13.4" MacBook Pro Laptop?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 08:25 AM PDT

    According to Amazon, Apple 13.4" MacBook Pro Laptop (Retina, Touch Bar, 2.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD Storage) Space Gray (MR9R2LL/A) (2018 Model) is 5% off. Is it worth the money? What is your view on this macbook?

    submitted by /u/Fr34Xx
    [link] [comments]

    Mid 2012 13' MacBook Pro Display Replacement

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 09:39 AM PDT

    I have a mid 2012 13 in MacBook Pro that has a malfunctioning display. I plan to replace the display assembly (top lid). How easy/hard is the repair process? Where can I get a good quality part? I found a display on Amazon that lacks an airport card, what is that and how important is it?

    submitted by /u/AraGorn2120
    [link] [comments]

    Adapter Suggestion

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 06:03 AM PDT

    I'm looking to connect my mac book to my monitor which has HDMI and VGA, do any of you guys have any adapter recommendations? I have a 2017 MBP 13" with two thunderbolt (USB-C) ports.

    submitted by /u/AosuLoL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel