• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 25, 2018

    iPhone Genius Bar has been charging me $500 for internal problems of my iphone X

    iPhone Genius Bar has been charging me $500 for internal problems of my iphone X


    Genius Bar has been charging me $500 for internal problems of my iphone X

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 09:00 PM PDT

    My LCD monitor of my iphone X was damaged in the inside and the monitor has become unusable, yet according to Genius Bar's diagnoses, my front screen is being classified as internal damage and they said they could repair it for free, but meantime, "according to their descriptions", they told me that to repair the front screen, the rear glass must get removed in order to do so, and charges me 500 sth to repair the rear screen, cuz there are cracks and stuff.

    The problem is here then, does repairing the front LCD screen really requires taking off the rear glass? or they are just tryin to scam. I dont see a point of how the rear glass could be involved during the process.

    submitted by /u/da399chair
    [link] [comments]

    Facebook Badge Notifications not Showing up

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 08:28 PM PDT

    I've tried updating the system software, I've reset all iPhone settings, i removed and reinstalled FB, I've checked and triple checked both the in-app notif settings as well as the system notif settings and nothing is helping. I'm at a loss. All other numbered badges on apps work.

    It's an iPhone 8+

    submitted by /u/Jemmy_Time
    [link] [comments]

    Screen recording issue(currently IOS 12.0)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 11:48 PM PDT

    Today i was trying to screen record my music from my app and turns out there's no sound. I used to be able to do it before but i just noticed that it doesn't work anymore. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/GeneralDipzz
    [link] [comments]

    Mail app Sending issues

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 06:14 PM PDT

    Why does the Mail app have trouble sending mail? Anything I try and send out errors out and I get a message saying that the email was placed in the Outbox which just sits there.

    submitted by /u/Alabaster13
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to transfer all my data from my previous iPhone 7 plus to new XSmax (including the apps and their data ex: WhatsApp)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 11:47 AM PDT

    Songs Deleted After Syncing with iTunes

    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 10:01 AM PDT

    I was traveling and a music shop copied a couple of songs onto my iphone 8 plus using a third party app that allows you to drag and drop music directly from a desktop onto the music app on the iPhone.

    I came home and synced my iPhone with my Mac in the hope the file would just copy onto my iTunes. Instead, it deleted it!

    BUT if I search one of the file names on spotlight on my phone, it still shows up but it won't open or play it just says "There was a problem. Try again..."

    Are the files deleted forever or can be they be recovered somehow?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/vsnie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel