• Breaking News

    Friday, August 3, 2018

    iPhone Unable to find an app in my "purchased apps" despite it being in my purchase list??

    iPhone Unable to find an app in my "purchased apps" despite it being in my purchase list??


    Unable to find an app in my "purchased apps" despite it being in my purchase list??

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 04:52 PM PDT

    Thing is: i have been using an app that has been removed from the appstore. In the past I was able to delete the app and download it again through my "purchased apps". But not this time. Apparently I can't find it and I don't understand why, as nothing should have changed. And why does it appear in the purchase list but not in the purchased apps section? I have an Iphone 6, don't have the last iOs update and my icloud backup has disappeared, apparently.

    (I'm sorry if I made any mistakes, english is not my first language)

    submitted by /u/agathokakologicalme
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to download/update apps and download new iOS

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 03:59 PM PDT

    A few days ago I tried to download some new apps and it would go to the circle with the square in the middle and then just stay there, same with trying to update them. Then it started to work again for a while and I managed to do all the updates but now it just sticks and won't update or download. Also when I go to download the new iOS it says it is unable to. I've done all the basics to try to sort it out but none have worked. Any ideas of what to do?

    submitted by /u/LightLefy
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone repair 6s plus touch IC

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 03:31 PM PDT

    We are actively releasing youtube to help the iPhone repair community out, if any questions or comments please ask.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-7fs5MkLm4&t=702s

    submitted by /u/kccstech
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage Won’t Activate??

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 08:43 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 6.

    Yes; the IOS is up to date. Yes, the service is active; I even tried on Wi-Fi many times. Yes; I Network reset 10 times. Yes; I turned off iMessage; restarted phone, etc..

    Can someone please help me; It only sends from my email address

    submitted by /u/TodayOnly92
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 / iPhone 8 Screen Repair - iOS 11.4.1

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 02:54 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Sorry if this has been posted and answered before, but i wanted to ask to be sure of the answers i received. Previously with iOS 11.3.1, i understand this was when iPhone 7 / iPhone 8 were reportedly being bricked when the screens were replaced.

    Now, with iOS 11.4.1 being released, is this still the case? Are 3rd party screens now able to be replaced on these devices without the phone being bricked?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/KGoodz93
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone battery.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 02:50 AM PDT

    I understand there have been problems with batteries before but my iphones battery is going down as it is charging , any advice?

    submitted by /u/stdslite123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel