• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 2, 2018

    iPhone iPhone SE headphone jack help

    iPhone iPhone SE headphone jack help


    iPhone SE headphone jack help

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 05:22 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so a couple weeks ago my phone got pretty wet, I immediately put it in rice so the phone was able to recover fully. Unfortunately a piece of rice got stuck in my headphone jack, pretty far up it as well. Is there any way I could get the piece of rice out without having to schedule an appointment with the Genius Bar?

    submitted by /u/KachowEnthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud photos are still in my photo album... how do I get rid of them?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 05:20 PM PDT

    I got a new iPad for work. I signed in using my personal apple account, and the cloud placed the photos in the photo app. I turned off the stream and everything else, but the photos are still there. Anyway possible way, other than deleting my Cloud things, to get them off the iPad? Should I sign out and retry with the settings the way they are now?

    submitted by /u/PeteyBoiMD
    [link] [comments]

    I keep calling people anonymously

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 10:00 AM PDT

    Hello, I have done the iphone update yesterdayevening and today I tried to call a few people and all of them said I was calling them anonymously. I never change my settings or download anything. I only use my iPhone to call people.

    Can someone tell me how to disable this?

    Thank you very much

    submitted by /u/PostMaloen
    [link] [comments]

    My storage is full of stuff labeled “other”

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 05:42 AM PDT

    The whole thing is called "other" and I don't know what it is. Also for some reason it says I have 8.17 GBs of stuff in my system and maybe it's something to do with that. If anyone has any idea what it means/how to fix it I'd be really happy!

    submitted by /u/iamapieceofpasta
    [link] [comments]

    How to just backup Messages and Contacts? iPhone X on iOS12 beta won't update or download apps

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 08:08 AM PDT

    I have an Iphone X on iOS 12.3 beta, my iPhone won't download apps (just spins) and won't update to iOS 12 public beta 4 "Software update failed"

    How can I just backup messages and contacts, restore the phone, and only restore messages and contacts, since a full restore doesn't solve the issue?

    submitted by /u/sufan11
    [link] [comments]

    Replacement IPhone dies when off the charger?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 06:17 AM PDT

    So, i got a new IPhone 8 in the mail as my old one was under warranty from Ausirion. I set it up with no major problem, but i noticed that any time i tried the turn the phone on it would get to the Apple logo and immediately shut off- i thought it was dead.

    Fast forward to post-set up, and the phone is still randomly shutting off when not on the charger. It was at 40% when i removed it from the charger and it shut off- and when i turned t back on it had plummeted to 9%. Charged it again, and the same thing happened. It usually lasts around five minutes off the charger before turning off.

    Could it be that the iCloud restore is just draining my battery, or is there something wrong with this iPhone so that I'll have to get a replacement for a replacement?

    submitted by /u/SupplySideCheesus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel