• Breaking News

    Friday, August 3, 2018

    iOS Beta [bugs] status bar gone

    iOS Beta [bugs] status bar gone


    [bugs] status bar gone

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 08:18 AM PDT

    [Discussion]I never see like this!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 10:59 AM PDT

    [Bug] Tumblr gif bug has been fixed.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 09:12 AM PDT

    Just smash the cache after updating Tumblr app.

    submitted by /u/erenonearth
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] This is the third time I’ve been asked to enter my Apple ID password.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 11:18 AM PDT

    [Feature] Siri suggestion to “Set an early alarm” if you have an early event on your calendar

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 01:10 PM PDT

    [Bugs] iOS 12: Notifications not appearing on lock screen

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 03:55 AM PDT

    This is driving me mad now, for the past two betas notifications have not been appearing on the lock screen or the notification center. Or if they do, they disappear right away.

    I get the notification sound and vibrate alert... but that's it. I can't see the notification anywhere.

    Force restarting doesn't fix.

    Anyone else having this or know of a fix?

    submitted by /u/DanBennett
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] The Apple Music forehead goes transparent sometimes

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 12:16 PM PDT

    [Bug] iOS12 beta 5 - Good Morning splash-screen removed?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 12:06 AM PDT

    [Feature] playlists can be ordered by recently played

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 12:53 PM PDT

    Can't recall seeing this before and has been a frustrating anomaly for aaaages

    submitted by /u/iainrfharper
    [link] [comments]

    [Bugs] Touch ID no longer working after registering new fingerprints.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 09:03 AM PDT

    My Touch ID was always a hit or miss when unlocking my phone or using Apple Pay, so I decided to go into settings delete my fingerprint and rescan.

    I added my fingerprint back and tried to see if it would recognize there in the Touch ID settings screen and it didn't. I added the same thumbprint to the rest of the 4 available thumbprints that we can add and while trying to unlock my phone, my iPhone would not unlock even though I had the same thumbprint on all of them.

    submitted by /u/jj_martinez27
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] AirPods do not auto resume in third party apps unless the app is open on screen.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 12:37 PM PDT

    Whilst listening to Spotify or YouTube, if my device is locked, and I remove one ear phone, the music pauses. However when putting the ear phone back in, the content does not auto resume playing unless the app is open and on screen, where it then immediately restarts.

    This problem is not present in Apple Music.

    I'm on an iPhone 7, can anyone reproduce?

    submitted by /u/xreyuk
    [link] [comments]

    [bug] Time not adjusting after turning off airplane mode in new time zone (iOS 12 Beta 4)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 03:41 AM PDT

    Just flew from west coast to east coast on airplane mode. When we landed I turned off airplane mode and he time is still on pacific time.

    submitted by /u/MoarKelBell
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Apple Music playbacks pauses when Reddit app opened. Doesn’t occur using Apollo

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 09:17 AM PDT

    Doesn't occur using Apollo. Happening with anyone else? I submitted a feedback

    submitted by /u/jjs7914
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Updating from IPSW file and nothing happens after iTunes says it's finished installing?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 09:08 AM PDT

    Downloaded the beta 5 IPSW file to update from my computer, because my iPhone X can't download the update it on its own / download any apps / any music - but once the "install" window completed nothing happened. Any idea what to do from here?

    submitted by /u/TostaMista
    [link] [comments]

    [feature] transparency value on markup tools

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 01:25 PM PDT

    [Bug] Persistent Airplay button in YouTube app

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 01:34 AM PDT

    [discussion] what are your geekbench scores on beta 5?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 04:58 AM PDT

    post below!

    submitted by /u/olixerr
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] iOS 12 beta - restoring stock apps on iPad

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 04:25 AM PDT

    Hi,

    is there a way to restore stock apps on iPad without restore? I mean the new apps like Stocks which are not in App Store on iPad yet.

    Sorry in advance if it was asked before, didn't managed to find it here.

    submitted by /u/cmoud94
    [link] [comments]

    [bug] not really sure if this is a bug but...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 12:31 AM PDT

    I can't seem to find the option to enable the FaceTime live capture feature on iOS 12 public beta 4

    submitted by /u/TypicalManChild
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel