• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 5, 2018

    Apple TV Why isn’t there a continuous play option on Apple TV

    Apple TV Why isn’t there a continuous play option on Apple TV


    Why isn’t there a continuous play option on Apple TV

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 02:35 PM PDT

    I have purchased over thousands of dollars worth of movies and tv shows and it annoys the s!!t out of me that I can't binge a whole season. This is a relatively common feature on other things and extremely frustrating that apple doesn't have this.

    submitted by /u/leethal989
    [link] [comments]

    Is ATV 4K beneficial for 1080p TV?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 12:24 PM PDT

    Does it enhance or upscales the image?

    Since it has a faster processor and uses HDMI 2.0a. Versus the regular ATV which is HDMI 1.4.

    submitted by /u/SV-SV
    [link] [comments]

    HomePod as audio out in tvOS 12

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 12:26 PM PDT

    A while ago someone posted that tvOS 12 lets you set HomePod as audio output via Settings -> Audio & Video -> Audio Output.

    I have this setting on tvOS 11 and it mostly works. The only problem is if I play to the HomePod from and iPhone, the connection is broken. Also, when I tell Siri to play music the TV comes on, but I can turn it off and the music still plays.

    Can someone with the beta tell me if tvOS 12 actually changes this at all? Ideally I'd like the HomePod just to do its own thing and for the Apple TV to just take control when something plays and then drop control when I stop watching.

    submitted by /u/BenchPressCovfefe
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV NFL App - Not Authorized

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 06:34 PM PDT

    Hello, I am signed into the NFL app on my Apple TV through DIRECTV in which the account has access to the NFL network. However, when I try to watch something it says, "Sorry, you are not authorized to watch this content." I'm not watching anything that has a local black out. I've tried logging out and back in, deleting the app and reinstalling, but nothing works and I'm not sure what's the problem. Has anybody else seen this? I haven't been able to stream live TV from this app in a while.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/erich3983
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV 3rd gen worth it?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 05:00 AM PDT

    Found one on Craigslist brand new in the box for $30. Literally all I want to use it for is Netflix/Hulu/Prime video with some MLB.Tv mixed in and then mirroring from my IPad. I only have a 1080p tv. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/hinton2014
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K playback vs PS4 pro or using an hdmi switch

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 02:47 PM PDT

    So I've been using my Apple TV 4K for streaming and LOVE it and will use that 99% of the time. One downside is my 4K tv hdr is only supported in hdmi 1 and gets annoying moving my hdmi from my Apple TV and my PS4 pro.

    Is their a switcher that can switch my hdmi 1 on my tv that's easier to switch and keep the hdr on both devices ?

    Or what apps if any support 4K hdr playback on the PS4

    Vudu, Netflix amazon etc?

    Just for the occasional movie that I might play from my PS4

    submitted by /u/samrozzi
    [link] [comments]

    ATV Channels

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 07:08 AM PDT

    I'm new to Apple TV. I'm trying to find a way to record live TV. I think someone said this can be done via channels. Does anyone know if this is possible with channels? If not is there a third party solution like Tivo that can do this?

    submitted by /u/Sanfransaintsfan
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to use 2 Siri remotes on Apple TV 4th gen (not 4k) running latest tvOS?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 10:07 AM PDT

    I thought this would be a no-brainer to use 2 Siri remotes for multiplayer games, so I bought another remote without even checking if this was supported, lol.

    You can't pair more than one remote at a time to the Apple TV, as it automatically unpairs the other remote. (This seems stupid btw - I understand you might want to limit which remote controls an AppleTV, but what if I want to limit it to two or three specific remotes? Why is the limit limited to 1?)

    So I've read at a couple places that if you simply UNpair the currently paired remote, then ANY remote will work. (Another stupid design decision. It's either one or ALL? Sigh).

    Anyway, I can't figure out how to UNpair a remote running the latest version of tvOS.

    Has anyone done this?

    Even if it is possible to get my AppleTV responding to 2 remotes, it seems that my original plan for them to work as two different controllers for games might not even be possible anyway. So, strange design decisions and limitations all around...

    submitted by /u/ZippyDan
    [link] [comments]

    My AppleTV 4K remote broke. Again.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 01:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel