• Breaking News

    Monday, March 5, 2018

    iPhoneX Weekly /r/iPhoneX Photos - Show us some of the amazing photo capabilities of this phone

    iPhoneX Weekly /r/iPhoneX Photos - Show us some of the amazing photo capabilities of this phone


    Weekly /r/iPhoneX Photos - Show us some of the amazing photo capabilities of this phone

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 05:36 PM PST

    Please use this thread to post all photo related content. The iPhoneX has some spectacular photo taking qualities, so show off all your sweet pics. Lets all have fun and enjoy the front and rear facing cameras.

    Since this thread is likely to fill up quickly, consider sorting the comments by "new" (instead of "best" or "top") to see the newest posts.

    For a subreddit devoted to this type of photography during the rest of the week, please check out /r/iPhoneography.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X WallPapers.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 06:25 AM PST

    As requested, please use this thread to post all iPhone X wallpapers! It has been created to make is easier to search and navigate all the great wallpapers you guys like to share.

    A helpful guide:

    • Use a service like Google Drive or Dropbox to post your wallpapers to avoid compression.
    • If you use Imgur, log into your Imgur account before uploading them, as uploading anonymously increases the amount of compression.
    • Direct links to the image or album on common image hosts.
    • No URL shorteners - reddit hates them
    • If it's NSFW, list it as NSFW. Be cautious.

    Please keep the wallpapers in this thread as it allows the rest of the sub to be used for other types of discussion. For other subs dedicated please checkout r/iPhoneXWallpapers and r/Amoledbackgrounds

    Have a great day! u/NegativeSpeedForce

    submitted by /u/NegativeSpeedForce
    [link] [comments]

    Do You Think Some Apps Will Ever Update?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:39 AM PST

    It's been months and some apps don't seem to have made any efforts to update to iPhone X standards. Pizza Hut, Dominoes, etc.

    ;[

    submitted by /u/PunishedConstruct
    [link] [comments]

    Just dropped my iPhoneX

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 03:43 PM PST

    Kudos to Apple, it hit the road from about a meter up with force as when I took it out my pocket it slipped and in the panic of trying to grab it, I ended up whacking it to the ground.

    Not a mark that's noticeable. Honestly I'm amazed that the strengthened glass didn't even mark.

    I was skeptical going from a metal back to an all glass enclosure, but either luck was on my side or more realistically some serious engineering went into creating this glass.

    submitted by /u/NegativeSpeedForce
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud Music Library

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 11:40 AM PST

    Hey guys, I don't know what happened in my iPhone X but I really need your help. For some reason, my iCloud Music Library stopped working, it automatically got off. So I tried to turn it On in Settings > Music > iCloud Music Library, but it gives an error message saying "Wasn't possible to enable iCloud music library. Your iCloud music library is not currently available. Try to enable it again later in Settings."

    I tried to logout and login again, reboot my phone, uninstall music app, but nothing.

    So what I have to do? I'm going crazy. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/debemghf
    [link] [comments]

    I'm truly confused about this whole fast charging stuff.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 11:18 AM PST

    So I have the iPhone X, I haven't currently started using it yet, I'm still using my 6s+ at the moment. I am buying up things for the X before I start using, Chargers, case screen protector, etc. I was doing well until I got to the charging stuff. I was told a couple years ago that leaving your phone on charge all night would tear it up, now I read that's not so, that it will turn itself off or whatnot when charged. I was told using anything over 1000mA would burn the battery up but not the iPhone is advertised for fast charging. I've attempted to figure this out but there are 400 different answers online and doesn't seem like Apple is given out any direct answers about this. The new USB/USB-C charging has me really confused. I bought a 10W wireless charger for the car, it's a gravity one so its a simple sit it on the charger pull it off the charger, one hand use, I went w this for the convenience not really wireless or fast charging. I plan to use the cable and block that came w the phone for over night charging, figure I have all night so the slow charging will be fine. My problem is I like to keep a cable/adapter for a quick charge, for those "I have to leave in 30 minutes and my phones dead" moments. I currently have a 2.4amp adapter (wall and car) and a 2.4amp cable and it charges my 6s+ (iOS 9.3) at 2400mA when I use it and it's pretty fast. I've been seeing how u can use a USB-c to lighting and fast charge the X, but when I try and figure out if this will charge my phone faster then the current 2.4amp cable/adapter I have now I can't figure it out. The USB-c always seems to be spoke about in watts and my current "fast charge" stuff is in amps so my question is: if I get a 29+watt adapter and the USB-c cable will my phone really charge any faster then if I just used my current 2.4amp adapter and 2.4amp USB to lighting cable?

    submitted by /u/apope081
    [link] [comments]

    Plastic card case possibly with kickstand?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 06:27 AM PST

    I just got my X yesterday and need a case. The case I used for the 6s held 2-3 cards in a plastic sliding door, so you could not see the cards at all. Any suggestions for that? Ideally I'd like it to have a kickstand too.

    submitted by /u/TheLoCoRaven
    [link] [comments]

    Tinder Sign In

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 08:55 PM PST

    Hi! Howdy! Hello!

    Got a new iPhone X today, after two years with an SE.

    I have two Facebook accounts - family friendly and personal. Not for any crazy reason, but i make some lifestyle choices my family doesn't need to know about.

    I got the new phone, used my computer to restore the back up I'd done this morning. Everything signs in great - including Facebook to my family version and tinder to the personal. Couple of hours later, tinder glitches to name and photos from family account, matches and convos from personal account. Log out and back in but now it will only log in (on tinder) with the family account. Delete and reinstall both apps. Go into Facebook settings and remove tinder permissions. Log in via safari and bounce back. Nothing seems to work.

    Anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/Ledadimisha
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a Cosmos blue or black leather case with patina?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 05:31 PM PST

    I'm thinking about getting a cosmos blue or a black leather case, but I want to know how both of them look with patina and wear.

    submitted by /u/HarmlessTrust
    [link] [comments]

    Price after tax for 256gb

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 08:04 PM PST

    How much did you pay for a 256gb here in Chicago? Full price after tax please Thank you! I paid $1,220 plus an additional $45 and change charge on my debit for some reason I am confused

    submitted by /u/bleu64
    [link] [comments]

    Cellular/Wifi will be unavailable for hours, survives a restore. What route should I take?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 10:49 PM PST

    Hey everyone. My iPhone X that I got from launch has been acting up for a few weeks now. All cellular data will stop working, it'll be "searching" for forever, and the wifi toggle greys out. This will last several hours, only sometimes does resetting it work. I have restored it (fresh, not to a backup) and it persists. I have an apple store near me, is this something they can fix or am I SOL? Didn't see this in the search so I'd figure I'd ask.

    submitted by /u/h0n3ym00n
    [link] [comments]

    Slim leather case with cards

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 05:34 PM PST

    Need a slim leather wallet case or just leather case.

    Liking the TwelveSouth relaxed leather and Mujjo one.

    Anyone have either or comments? Worried the Mujjo one might stretch too much.

    Any comments on build quality?

    submitted by /u/tfcjuveyyz
    [link] [comments]

    Question about iPhone replacement. Asked r/Apple but haven’t gotten any responses yet.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 05:29 PM PST

    So I was recently going to buy an iPhone X for 500 dollars, but it was locked to the Sprint network. I'm currently on att so I asked the seller if they could unlock it. Unfortunately, they said they couldn't because they didn't pay it off or didn't pay their early termination fee or something.

    Either way, I got the imei number and checked to make sure it was legit. It was and also still had AppleCare plus protections on it. My question is if I end up buying it, and have to take it into Apple to get it replaced under Apple care, will they replace it with another phone that is still locked to sprint or will they replace it with an unlocked phone? Or will they just fix the original phone and give that back?

    submitted by /u/SamFrankSmith
    [link] [comments]

    bumper case

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 06:01 PM PST

    do you guys think this is a good case? i'm trying to get one to show off the iphone x beauty https://i.imgur.com/qigSHcH.jpg

    submitted by /u/frankiehyfr
    [link] [comments]

    Face ID just worked on two faces!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 06:20 PM PST

    My dad and I just traded phones. He is using my iPhone X and I'm using his iPhone 6. I backed up his data from his old iPhone 6 and restored the iPhone X from back up so it has all of his data. I then instructed him to set up face ID. When he was finished, I let him try and he was able to open the phone with his face. This is when I realized that I was also able to use my own face to unlock (possibly from the old data stored that has not been deleted) the phone. I then deleted all face ID data again and had him set it up. This time, the face ID works only on him as it is supposed to be.

    This is very interesting. I think this is a glitch in the "restore from backup" system where the face ID hold information on the old face as well as the new one. This needs to fixed by apple because if you were to buy an used iPhone X, your phone might be able to be unlocked by it's previous owner.

    Apple please look into this.

    submitted by /u/Harry020131
    [link] [comments]

    red and blue dots. I think the dots are infrared transmitters..but they should not be that much visible.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 02:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel