• Breaking News

    Friday, March 2, 2018

    iPhone New App Discovery Thread for March 02, 2018

    iPhone New App Discovery Thread for March 02, 2018


    New App Discovery Thread for March 02, 2018

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 05:35 AM PST

    Welcome to our weekly stickied App thread! This is a new idea so please feel free to offer your feedback about this thread or the subreddit in general in the comments. As usual if you have a serious issue with the subreddit please contact the moderators directly.

    This thread is intended to help members of the /r/iphone community get informed about new apps that are out there. App developers may also use this thread to make users aware that their new app exists.

    Please sort comments by 'new' to find questions/information that would otherwise be buried.

    In this thread you can ask any iOS app related question that you may have. Anyone may offer advice on any issue.

    Two examples of potential questions could be; "How do I learn to code an app?", or "How is app pricing determined?"

    Developers, please include as much information about your app as possible, including size, price, release info, and anything else people request.

    Finally, please stick to reddiquette and keep your comments on topic and substantive. Thanks for participating.

    Ask away!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Some next level shit.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 12:22 AM PST

    New (?) 3D Touch Feature accidentally found?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 05:58 AM PST

    Any of you love collecting old travel passes in the wallet app?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 10:12 PM PST

    I bought an iPhone 8 Plus but I regret it, it feels like it's too big.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 02:52 AM PST

    If I could go back in time, I would've bought an iPhone 8 instead of an iPhone 8 Plus. It really feels too big. My old phone was an Huawei P10. What do you guys think? Do you think that I only have to get used to it?

    submitted by /u/reginof99
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like we’re in for a long winter...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 07:18 PM PST

    What podcast app should I be using?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 08:30 AM PST

    I'm using the one that comes included on the iPhone and I'm not a huge fan of it. I wish Spotify had a bigger library of podcasts but they don't so I want to find something else.

    submitted by /u/MountainMantologist
    [link] [comments]

    Must Have Apps 2018

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 03:27 PM PST

    Haven't really saw one of these posts for a while but feel free to post what you consider a MUST HAVE.

    For me it has to be:

    Bobby - Track your subscriptions/bills

    Apollo - Best Reddit App IMO

    Dark Sky - Weather App

    Lightroom - Photo Editing

    VSCO - Photo Editing

    Chip - Automatic Saving by taking small amounts that you shouldn't notice (extra 1% Interest using code: TIQP7Y)

    Edison - Email, just starting using this over Spark, enjoying it so far.

    Upflix - Recommends something to watch on Netflix based on your filters.

    Slidebox - Easy Photo Management

    Forza Football - Live Scores & Video Highlights

    Things - To-Do List

    submitted by /u/BigBadBaugh
    [link] [comments]

    Do you use a Facebook alternative?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 04:55 AM PST

    Looking to see what people use if they use something other then the actual Facebook app, I have noticed Facebook and Facebook messenger uses so much battery.

    submitted by /u/fenn088
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone tries to give me directions to MLB game on my calendar 1000 miles away

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 05:07 AM PST

    I recently added the Cincinnati Reds to my calendar so I can easily follow the schedule. But, to my surprise, yesterday when I began my drive home, I pulled out my phone to check my navigation widget for the best route and instead of giving me directions to my frequent location of "home" it was trying to give me directions to the freaking spring training game for the Reds 1000 miles away.

    Not getting into just how absolutely stupid it is for there not to be logic in place to rank "home" higher than "baseball game 1000 miles away" in the list of places I might want to navigate to, I am just wondering if there is a way to tell maps or the calendar that I do not want directions to these games? Or am I stuck having to deal with this or delete the baseball calendar?

    submitted by /u/JizzlyAdams
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Quick charger+cable in the UK?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 08:34 AM PST

    Hi, just a question regarding quick charging for iPhone X

    Don't suppose there are any alternatives to Apple's 29w charger and their USB-C to lightning cable that are available in the UK (with UK plug configuration)?

    I've read that, whilst you can get a 3rd party charger, only the Apple USB-C to Lightning cable will enable quick charging, is this true?

    Also, I'd prefer to be able to use the actual "quick charging", but if not, is there much difference at all between that and simply more powerful chargers?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/eddie442
    [link] [comments]

    Umm where did the Today tab go?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 05:41 AM PST

    what is the best protective cases that doesn't make your iphone x look like a brick

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 07:47 AM PST

    i currently have the fan favorite leather case and im looking for a more protective case for occasions when im doing outdoor activities.

    submitted by /u/yourworstfears
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone seen this bug when sending pictures over iMessage? The receiver doesn’t get the picture but instead an icon for another app?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 11:33 PM PST

    Something different - What popular apps didn’t impress you?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:09 PM PST

    Email - All had SOMETHING I disliked. I loved Edison, but the search was poor. I contacted support and they said they have no interest in downloading longer histories of messages to enable search.

    Weather - Dark Sky. I don't get it. I went with Today Weather which is much nicer looking, and offers the same weather source. Dark Sky was horridly inaccurate for me.

    Reddit - I've tried them all. I've only cared for Readder, but it was later replaced by Apollo.

    Maps - I really tried to like Apple Maps. Couldn't do it.

    Browser - Chrome. I have a chromebook. I use Chrome on my work PC. It's just too much trouble to use a third party browser on iOS.

    Other- Workflow. Couldn't find a purpose.

    submitted by /u/Dave-CPA
    [link] [comments]

    Survey for iPhone users for stats project

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 06:46 AM PST

    Hello everyone, i'm currently doing a relatively rudimentary project in a statistics class that's designed to see if people on average like android or iPhones better.

    Participation is greatly appreciated!

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUkJc3o84I3Ic-QdFusW2bxzWj205YjqBwHaVPRk24ieIhxQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

    submitted by /u/Yeet9000
    [link] [comments]

    Really, in 2018 you can do that!!!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 04:33 PM PST

    Is Mophie releasing a battery case for the X?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 09:49 AM PST

    I know it took them a few months to finally release a battery case for the iPhone 7, but they kept us updated on their journey to the finished product. Here, we got nothing. Have they said about not even releasing one for the X?

    submitted by /u/MattyMuffins
    [link] [comments]

    Are you having to ask Siri thinks twice?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 09:47 AM PST

    Edit: ask Siri *things twice

    I use Siri to set alarms every night and turn them off every morning. Recently her first answer has consistently been, "We've had a problem. Please try again." before fulfilling the request the second time around.

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/doctornotfound
    [link] [comments]

    Help pls!?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 09:47 AM PST

    I can't seem even change my location or create a new account, I tried sooo much. So I'm wondering if there's any website or something (Without jailbreak) that I can download it from. Instead. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/randomdude233
    [link] [comments]

    WiFi stops working on iPhones?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 09:27 AM PST

    Every few days, my and my wife's iPhones (she has a 6S, I have an 8) drop off the WiFi at home, and I have to reset my router.

    Strange thing is, the WiFi still works on my iMac and iPad when it's not working on the iPhones.

    Anyone ever run into this?

    submitted by /u/thinksInCode
    [link] [comments]

    Best apps

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 03:20 AM PST

    I have some money saved and i want to buy some good and usefull apps from the apple store. What can you guys recommend?

    submitted by /u/adELiNN1
    [link] [comments]

    Small dust(?) spec on iPhone X camera.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 05:29 AM PST

    So I had my iPhone for a little over a month now and I just noticed this spec on the camera. Any ideas on what I should do?

    Wiping the camera with a cloth doesn't do anything.

    submitted by /u/ADCBot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel