• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 1, 2018

    iPhone iPhone randomly restarts

    iPhone iPhone randomly restarts


    iPhone randomly restarts

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 12:25 PM PST

    Hi. First,I'd like to say thanks for any help.

    I have an iPhone 6s Plus on iOS 10.3.3. It's worked flawlessly for a long time. But recently its started rebooting by itself. It shows the black screen and white circle,as if it was powering off,but after like 5 seconds,it goes to the lock screen and DOES ALLOW me to unlock with Touch ID. This started in the last week and has happened a few times. I've restarted my phone. I may end up factory erasing and resetting. I don't turn my phone off too much,as it seems to run fine. Does anyone else have this issue and a fix? Again,it's not a full restart,it's like a quick one at random,and it lets me login with Touch ID.

    Please don't answer if you simply have the same problem. I'm looking for answers,not people saying they have the same problem and saying they don't know why either. That's why I'm asking for HELP.

    Thanks very much again.

    submitted by /u/theguineapigking
    [link] [comments]

    problems with texting ios 11.2.6

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:00 PM PST

    So i've been trying to text a friend that i used to be able to text just fine. Whenever i text her she doesn't receive the text, and 20 minutes later i'll get a text from rogers saying the text wasnt received. the weird part is that it keeps saying i texted a landline but i'm 100% sure its a cell. someone please help!

    submitted by /u/krisppykream
    [link] [comments]

    Syncing Music from iTunes to iPhone issue, names of songs are wrong.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 03:31 AM PST

    I'm trying to import music from iTunes (on my laptop) to my iPhone but for some reason 22+ albums song names appear wrong. The names of the songs all appear correct in iTunes & all the metadata looks correct but when I sync it to my iPhone the names of all the songs change to the album name or the musicians name, why is this happening?

    Evidence (in IOS, MP3Tag & iTunes) - https://imgur.com/a/fZvug

    submitted by /u/JLChamberlain42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel