• Breaking News

    Friday, March 2, 2018

    iPad Optimizing the iPad Home Screen For iOS 11 Multitasking

    iPad Optimizing the iPad Home Screen For iOS 11 Multitasking


    Optimizing the iPad Home Screen For iOS 11 Multitasking

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:20 AM PST

    will the ios 11.3 update include the option to see the battery performance on ipads?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:21 AM PST

    will the ios 11.3 update include the option to see the battery performance on ipads?

    submitted by /u/ilentho
    [link] [comments]

    App Specific Volume Control?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 06:25 AM PST

    Hey guys, so this is a very specific issue I'm having. My friends and I play D&D every week or so and as part of the atmosphere and background noise I like to connect my friend's Samsung Galaxy Book to an Anker Soundcore (bluetooth speaker) to play music from Google Play Music and atmospheric sound effects from www.tabletopaudio.com

    Now. I just got an iPad Pro, mainly for use with procreate, but I thought it would be great to use my iPad rather than have my friend bring round his Galaxy Book every week. So I connected it to the speaker, went over to the website for sound effects, then into GPM for music and two issues came up.

    1 - The volume all seems to be tied together. Adjusting the volume on the iPad (or the speaker) seems to adjust the total volume of everything meaning that I can't balance the music volume with the sound effects.

    2 - When I tab out of Firefox to change song in google play music, the audio from the website cuts out - it has to be in focus to be heard. I've worked around this for now by using Split View/Slide Over but it's not ideal, I'd rather it just played even when not in focus.

    The first issue is by far the worst as if I can't resolve it then the iPad just flat out won't work for what I want it to do. I need a way to adjust GPM's volume relative to Firefox.

    Can any of you more experienced users help me out with this? This is my first apple product since the iPod Touch so I have no idea what I'm doing.

    submitted by /u/Obsidiax
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro for business

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 09:19 PM PST

    I use my MacBook pro for everything. I'm a consultant and if I'm in a meeting pen and paper are fine, or I use the notes app on my MBP. Been thinking about using an iPad for CRM at conferences and maybe trying out the pencil for meetings. I don't know. I'm interested in the pdf functionality. I have books I'd like to read and annotate and simultaneously jot down notes (I hear the iPad can do side by side apps now). I use omniplan and omnifocus as well, would they be better on an iPad? Really I see myself using an iPad for things that are annoying to do on a computer, like read books and to a lesser extent brain storm and connect ideas. I guess I would use it like a mini electronic whiteboard primarily and the pdf functionality would be an extension of that.

    Any thoughts on if this will improve my workflow? Would it be worth it for conferences? I don't usually handle any tech at a conference, I find it distracting and I am less outgoing but it seems like it would be way less annoying getting folks to sign up for our stuff if we have an iPad vs pen and paper or a card drop off.

    10.5 inch is the size I would get.

    submitted by /u/CoffeeLinuxWeights
    [link] [comments]

    Any good apps to make gifs from videos and edit them?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 03:20 AM PST

    So lately I've been spending more time on my iPad than at my desktop PC and I was wondering if there are any good apps to make gifs from videos and edit them. I tried many but they all seem to be made for iPhone, they all work in portrait mode while I'd like to use the app in landscape. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/lorez77
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway I can unlock an ipad and keep the data?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 02:44 AM PST

    6 years ago we got an ipad 3, it was accidentally locked by my siblings and we never did get to backing up the data.

    the thing is it has all of my brother's photos on it and to this day we haven't even attempted to reset it in hopes that one day someone will find a way to unlock it, is there a way? or even a possibility?

    we don't really care about the device itself, we have contacted apple and literally begged them to destroy the device but give us the photos and they wouldn't help.

    I know the answer is probably no but one can hope I guess.

    submitted by /u/BadRincewind
    [link] [comments]

    [eBook] Looking for cross platform ebook reader

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 07:48 PM PST

    I've been reading books in kindle and want to keep my other books out of that system. Looking for an alternative to kindle for iOS, android and windows. Hoping for progress sync and bookmarks/comments.

    I fell in love with FBReader but it turns out there is NO desktop client. The windows client is a basic epub reader that does NOT connect to gDrive or even pick up comments when manually added.

    Anyone have any suggestions?

    TL;DR need a solution for reading/syncing books between ipad and windows desktop.

    submitted by /u/BanditKing
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have this issue? Calendar won’t sync anything from my iPhone..

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 12:44 AM PST

    Why is there a forward shortcut, but no back button? (iPad Air 1, IOS 10.2.1)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 02:23 PM PST

    I can't believe I'm saying this but these statistics are completely untrue. I play 11hrs of the game Revolution a day but it's saying my total time in 7 days is 11 hours. How is this possible? (Also applies to the rest of the apps)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 12:42 AM PST

    1Line Puzzle Mania Brain Trainer

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 08:25 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel