• Breaking News

    Friday, March 2, 2018

    Apple Macbook Help, I updated and this happened... please

    Apple Macbook Help, I updated and this happened... please


    Help, I updated and this happened... please

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 04:45 PM PST

    Sold MacBook but didn’t sign out of anything just factory restored it. Am I okay?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 02:55 PM PST

    After the restore, I tried to log back in but you have to set everything up "like new" so am I okay? Or could the new buyer have access to any of my information? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Calidoobie
    [link] [comments]

    NEED TIPS: Selling Macbook and getting paid via Venmo

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 08:32 PM PST

    I am scared of a chargeback or other shady measure. They have a instant transfer to debit card, so if this shows up in Chase I should be fine? He wouldn't be able to charge back a refund if it's in my bank account, correct?

    submitted by /u/zegzo
    [link] [comments]

    Question for Software Engineers / Coders

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:48 AM PST

    What do you find as the advantages of a 15" MacBook Pro 2017 over Microsoft's Surface Book 2 for a Computer Scientist / Software Engineer /Coder? I'm struggling with the idea of giving up my 2 month old Surface Book 2 for a MacBook Pro and need a bit of a push over the edge.

    submitted by /u/CCIE_14661
    [link] [comments]

    2016's mbp keyboards - how bad are they?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 07:14 AM PST

    Hi! Im in a process of getting my first ever mbp, this will be my first apple product, and i basically have 2 options at the moment that match my wallet: 1) Brand new mbp 2017 13" 128gb and 8gb ram 2) Used (2 recharge cycles, so almost new) mbp 2016 13" but with 216gb and 16gb ram. They will cost me almost the same amount.

    The only thing that is stopping me from pulling the trigger on 2016's model is the internet obsession with keyboard issues on 2016 model. Some say that it's fine, some had their device returned 10 times because of the keyboard issues. Some sources tell me that 2017 doesn't have those problems at all, some say that the keyboards are identical. If some of you guys have experience with 2016 model, please tell me about its keyboard, and if you have experience with 2017 model - keyboard info is welcome too. Because i really dont want to waste over a 1k$ on a device that will be a pain in the ass to use because of the constant repairs. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/EyeOfPeshkov
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook pro Mid 2015 Secure erase does not show up in recovery mode

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:52 AM PST

    I am trying to sell my MBP but I cant seem to find the secure Erase function in Recovery Mode. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/muricanexpress
    [link] [comments]

    macbook pro fan is not spinning

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 01:14 PM PST

    any fix for this ? applecare plus doesnt work in canada either

    submitted by /u/westdabestdb
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air 2010 not charging

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 01:03 PM PST

    I tried to reset the SMC but it still won't charge. It turns on when plugged in but system info shows "no battery installed". Please help!

    submitted by /u/PurduePeterParker
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Pro colours

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 08:46 AM PST

    I'm buying a Macbook Pro in few days and I'm wondering which colour to choose. I personally prefer the Space Gray since it's a little bit darker than the Silver one which matches the black monitor. I would like to hear different opinions.

    submitted by /u/majiig
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Pro Broken Screen help

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 08:17 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Yesterday I cracked my screen the dumbest way possible. My phone charger got caught inside while I tried to close, I didn't notice and applied some pressure as it wasn't closing properly. When I opened it, 15% of the screen is not visible and the bottom bar is not visible either. No cracks on the glass, it seems like the inner screen is the one that broke. It is a mid 2014, 256gb, 8gb RAM, $1500. Aside from this problem my macbook was running silky smooth as ever. I tried to go to the apple store and get an estimate but they need me to bring it in so they can inspect it. Anyone has an idea on the damage? Employee told me it'd be around $500. Would it be better to get a new one, or just fix it?

    Any comments are much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/xeolox
    [link] [comments]

    Best games to play on Macbook while in class?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 03:16 AM PST

    Hi, I am in my final year of school and I would like to ask what are good games to play while I'm in class.

    Something I can play while also stopping at times to act like I am listening to the teacher.

    I have a 2017 Macbook 13 with Touchbar. What are good games I can play while running smoothly on the Mac.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/rsandibib
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 to Macbook?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 01:56 AM PST

    Will this work?

    I'm planning to use an aux cord from my ps4 to the microphone of that adaptor and then connect it to my macbook. Will my macbook be able to listen to the ps4 audio?

    submitted by /u/cursuh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel