• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 28, 2018

    Apple You can pay for transit with Apple Pay in Moscow and St. Petersburg, but not in New York, Boston, or Washington D.C. — Please get it together American cities!

    Apple You can pay for transit with Apple Pay in Moscow and St. Petersburg, but not in New York, Boston, or Washington D.C. — Please get it together American cities!


    You can pay for transit with Apple Pay in Moscow and St. Petersburg, but not in New York, Boston, or Washington D.C. — Please get it together American cities!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:10 AM PST

    Apple's Stock Price Reaches All-Time High Above $180 After Warren Buffett Praises iPhone Maker

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:37 AM PST

    Why I love Apple.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 09:15 AM PST

    I have a pair of Beats Solo headphones. I bought them 15 months ago, and as of a few days ago, I lost audio in the left channel.

    Anyways, I called up AppleCare to report the issue. Come to find out, they are three months out of warranty. The service tech decided to grant me an exception, and offered me a pair of new Beats. All I have to do is ship back the old ones (Apple sends me a box with a prepaid label), and will ezxchange them by mail for the new pair.

    I'm not a huge fan of Beats, to be honest (they are my wife's) but the ease and accommodations offered to me by Apple are absolutely second to none. Another reason why I am a loyal Apple customer.

    submitted by /u/Van_Jones_Burgers
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't Handoff work between Music and iTunes?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:09 PM PST

    This is the only application of handoff I would use regularly, and I can't be the only one. There must be a reason for this, its glaring.

    submitted by /u/DZaius
    [link] [comments]

    It would be nice if the “Hidden” album would actually remain invisible until the app authenticates you with Face ID (without a prompt) whenever you open the Photos app.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 09:30 AM PST

    Let's say a friend borrows your iPhone and he opens up your Photos app, the album "Hidden" will never appear because the app checks if that's you the moment you open the app, this authentication happens invisibly without a prompt, not like when you open an app that uses Face ID.

    It would be sweet to just open the Photos app, and by the time you tap the "Albums" tab and scroll down, "Hidden" would already be there without your discretion. It would make "Hidden" for your eyes only. That being said, that would require all devices to have Face ID. So something like this would be several generations from now...

    submitted by /u/quitethewaysaway
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone replacement battery wait times worsen, analyst notes, as program is expected to impact fall sales

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:40 AM PST

    Apple Music personal station is great.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:14 PM PST

    I just tell Siri to play some music and it plays a mix of songs I'd like. The selection of songs that are played are probably better than I could come up with if I personally chose from every song available on Apple Music. It is definitely better than any of the regular radio stations on Apple Music. I don't even know how Apple is able to put together such an awesome radio station for me since I thought their AI isn't the best.

    submitted by /u/LonzoBust2
    [link] [comments]

    Discovered something in messages app

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 06:27 PM PST

    Sorry if it's been mentioned before. totally did this by accident. In messages app if you force touch on conversations (don't fully open the conversation by doing this) and swipe up, it gives you option for your quick replies. Kind of neat if you ask me. Never knew this existed.

    submitted by /u/Minskiz
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Granted a Patent for a Dual Display MacBook or Second Generation iPad Pro

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:07 AM PST

    LG 27" 5K Ultra Fine LED Monitor Black - Refurbished

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:02 PM PST

    It’s 2018. Why can’t I manage contact groups on my phone?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 12:05 PM PST

    I'm getting frustrated with the fact that little details seem to go over Apple's head. Why is it that they still don't have a way for me to manage contact groups right from my phone? All I need is a simple separation of personal contacts and work contacts, yet the only way I can do this is from iCloud.com . Am I overlooking something?

    submitted by /u/BTornado14
    [link] [comments]

    M. Night Shyamalan Psychological Thriller Scores Apple Series Pickup

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 12:11 PM PST

    Apple Granted a Patent for a New Wireless Charging Apple Watch Carrying Case

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:06 AM PST

    While I think Apple’s Workout app is pretty great, especially with the Apple Watch, there is some basic functionality missing that is really frustrating...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:19 AM PST

    Users should be able to look at a workout type, (i.e. Running) and see how many miles in a particular week/month/whatever. While you can currently sort workouts by type, it only shows how many workouts of that type for the month. Furthermore, users should be able to ask Siri "how many miles have I run," or "how many miles have I walked," etc.

    Lastly, there are some workouts that are missing metrics that are already existing in other workouts. Hiking and rock climbing don't include elevation, etc. When I hike, I end up having to use "Outdoor Walk" to get my elevation data and a map of my workout.

    Those are little things, but they seem so basic. Anyone else share similar frustrations?

    submitted by /u/erpa2b
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Apple Watch worth it?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 12:11 AM PST

    I love my iPhone and almost everything about apple and I've been debating on buying the watch or not, what are some pros and cons to it and what do you use it the most for? And which series would you recommend?

    EDIT: Appreciate everyone sharing their thoughts and experiences, you might've convinced me to go grab one today

    submitted by /u/NinjaBryan95
    [link] [comments]

    What is com.apple.tv?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 06:52 PM PST

    It's showing up as an app in my notifications settings on my iPhone 8 but I don't know what it is. I don't have nor have I ever used an Apple TV.

    submitted by /u/haneybd87
    [link] [comments]

    What happens to the learning of Face ID when you change iPhones?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:24 AM PST

    So far all I've seen about Face ID is that it gets better with time by learning your face in various lighting conditions and angles. I read that the data is stored in the SoC itself and cannot be transferred for security purposes. So does it mean that every time I upgrade/buy a new iPhone, I'll have to start from scratch and won't have as good an experience with it as my previous device?

    submitted by /u/Fillduck
    [link] [comments]

    [ARKit] Portable Hole

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 09:31 AM PST

    I really wish Apple would implement something similar to Samsungs ‘Always on’ feature.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 02:05 AM PST

    My friend got a Samsung Galaxy S8. and I noticed that the phone has a feature where the screen is always on. (even when the phone is locked)

    He can customize what he sees. Right now he sees the time and his battery percentage. And when he presses the screen he gets to the normal lock screen.

    I really wish that Apple would implement such a feature. I mean, my iPhone X should be able to do that..

    I've included an example image to illustrate what I mean:

    https://i.imgur.com/gUuyGYm.jpg

    What do you all think? I would love to see this feature :)

    (Sorry for potential grammar mistakes, English isn't my native language.)/u/

    submitted by /u/_MadPsycho_
    [link] [comments]

    WatchKit is a sweet solution that will only ever give us baby apps – Marco Arment

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 01:28 AM PST

    How good are the cameras on iPhone? Anyone here shooting exclusively with iPhone?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 03:10 AM PST

    I came across this tweet. I was wondering how good the iPhone camera are? Im currently on an iPhone 6 and thinking of upgrading to an 8. Just not sure which iPhone 8 to get. If the cameras on the iPhone are that good on a 7 then I'll have to go for an iPhone 8 Plus? Anyone else shooting exclusively with their iPhones ?

    submitted by /u/essexlfc5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel