• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 28, 2018

    iPhone iPhone 7 issues in entering DFU mode

    iPhone iPhone 7 issues in entering DFU mode


    iPhone 7 issues in entering DFU mode

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 10:00 PM PST

    I have an iPhone 7. Several days ago, it started randomly dropping connection to my cell carrier and would then turn off and turn back on. Annoying, but tolerable... until it started happening every 10 minutes.

    So, I updated it to the most recent OS, and the next day, it chewed through its battery insanely fast and died in about 5 hours of light use. So, I plugged it in, and it entered a boot loop. I took it to my nearby Simply Mac, and they told me, "We can't do anything, your phone will be out for repair for seven to ten days."

    Due to my job and other commitments, I cannot be without a phone for 7-10 days, and I don't have a replacement.

    So, I took it home, and for some reason, it turned on, and was fine for a few more days. Lucky me! But then today, it got stuck in another boot loop. And then it turned back on for a little while, and then got stuck in another loop. And then it fine one more time, until it got stuck in another loop. I was able to bring it home, plugged it in to iTunes, attempted to do a restore, and then it totally bricked. Every time I try to restore from the restore screen, I get an error 4013, which AFAIK is a hardware failure. Updated my MacBook, updated itunes, powered off, powered on, tried again, same thing. Tried a new cord, different USB port, different cable... nothing. I also tried my wife's Windows machine. Nothing.

    Once, I got an error that said (-13). I have no idea what that means.

    So, I tried to get the phone in to DFU mode. But, I'm having issues. I have iTunes open and the phone is plugged in, as per instructions. But, no matter what I do, the phone turns itself back on and automatically opens restore mode. How do I actually open DFU mode without it entering restore mode?

    Thank you,

    submitted by /u/FlyingChange
    [link] [comments]

    Why cheap Iphone cables off Ebay actually cost more!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 09:50 PM PST

    Organizing my iPhone photos in Photos App, my question is will the folders I make on my laptop appear in my iPhone?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 05:00 PM PST

    Youtube to iphone music ?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 04:17 PM PST

    is there an app that convert youtube videos to iphone music ? and free to download .

    submitted by /u/Sh4ws
    [link] [comments]

    Hello expert iphone users

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 09:46 AM PST

    just got my first iphone. its the 4S reddit says to install it as a app i must be in 10.0 or later but when i go to check updates it says im up to date. is there no way i can download reddit now

    submitted by /u/killergman17
    [link] [comments]

    [Iphone X 11.1.2] Help making my mail app to alert me as soon as I get an gmail email.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 12:15 PM PST

    So I use my gmail as my main email. The problem is when I get an email it varies when it shows up. I get the email notification 15 min to 2 hours late. Sometimes I don't get the notification until I open the mail app and it syncs. I decided to download the gmail app and my emails notifications arrive as soon as I get an email but I want my Apple mail app to work as it should. I went to my settings and saw that my iCloud email has the "Push" option but not my gmail email. Is this normal? Does anyone else have this problem? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/ease_
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new phone is lagging

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 07:30 AM PST

    I had a 5s and finally got a new 8 since I was tired of the glitching and freezing up.

    I have had this new iPhone 8 for not even 2 months and it seems to keep being unable to load apps. Like say I try to load Facebook...it will just show the opening screen so I have to keep double clicking and resetting the app (swiping up)

    This happens with multiple apps even after upgrading. The phone also sometiems will freeZe up and o may have to do a hard reset. Should I be able to get a new phone? I have insurance. Or can I do anything on my end right now?

    submitted by /u/zach216
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 GPS navigation fix

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 06:41 AM PST

    Turn by turn navigation has been broken on my wife's iPhone 6 for some time now. Apple's charge is $299 for this out of warranty repair. I bought this part on Amazon for $4.50 and it fixed her issue. https://imgur.com/a/qEvQ7

    submitted by /u/squ1dm0nkey
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t add email address to mail app

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 09:42 AM PST

    I'm trying to add my email address to my iPhone with the default mail app, but every time I try, I get a message saying I'm email address is invalid, which obviously isn't the case. Anybody else had similar issues. Same thing happens on my iPad too.

    submitted by /u/ChelseaMacca
    [link] [comments]

    "Storage almost full" -Well, it's not!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 05:52 AM PST

    Having a 64 GB iPhone SE, I keep getting "iPhone storage almost full" pop-ups although I already have 15 GB free space! I contacted Apple Support and they told me that's quite normal and that's why the pop-up says "almost".

    So, it seems like I have to either learn to live with that annoying badge on the settings app or sacrifice 15 GB+ storage on my device.

    Does anybody experience a similar issue or know a 3rd option?

    submitted by /u/sguneri
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 Plus. Woke up to a dead phone. Plugged it in and now that it is on it only works with cellular data turned ON.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 07:24 AM PST

    It won't connect to WiFi either.

    submitted by /u/CrashBandic0ot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel