• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 27, 2017

    iPhone Just changed my iPhone 4 directly to 8 Plus

    iPhone Just changed my iPhone 4 directly to 8 Plus


    Just changed my iPhone 4 directly to 8 Plus

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 04:23 AM PDT

    The old App Store still exists in iBooks

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 12:33 AM PDT

    How many of you are disappointed in the new iOS 11 update?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 02:34 AM PDT

    I'm a pretty new Apple user and after I got my first iPhone (close to an year ago) I was pretty happy with what I was getting:

    • Smooth UI
    • All apps work properly
    • UI looks light years better than an Android phone for example
    • Awesome UX

    I got used to the iPhone and couldn't really complain, but now this new update, I got:

    • Lag between clicking on an App and its opening animation
    • The moment I upgraded to iOS 11, Firefox started crashing by closing itself
    • Not really crazy on how the new Control Center looks
    • Notification center + Lock screen = shouldn't be in one place
    • Not able to dismiss in bulk newer notifications
    submitted by /u/Arcanumex
    [link] [comments]

    The 3D Touch to access Wi-Fi controls is really useful with the new control center

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 05:30 AM PDT

    I don't understand the hype with the new iPhone.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 02:43 PM PDT

    So I just upgraded from iPhone 7 to iPhone 8.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 06:42 AM PDT

    For those contemplating it, I can't say I recommend doing it.

    • The speakers are better on the iPhone 8, that's good.
    • Wireless charging is a gimmick, but a convenient & cool gimmick.
    • The camera improvements are nice, but minimal.
    • The true-tone display improvement is nice, but again minimal.
    • The Bluetooth 5.0 is good, but not really noticeable.
    • The new A11 CPU and GPU is great, but the A10 was still a beast. It has the same amount of RAM as iPhone 7.
    • The glass back doesn't feel as nice in your hands as the aluminium, and it's quite a bit heavier.
    • The battery life appears to be worse than iPhone 7.
    • The iPhone 8 is a glorified 7S.

    Ultimately, it doesn't really warrant the cost :( I'm considering a refund.

    submitted by /u/treboruk
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone here prefer the regular 8 over the Plus model?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 07:45 AM PDT

    I'm hardly seeing much talk/reviews for the regular 8. I'm planning to get it on Friday and wanted to see if anyone else has it and prefers it over the bigger version.

    submitted by /u/masta1591
    [link] [comments]

    Oh, Apple - you’re so close. Whyyyy.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 10:22 PM PDT

    Is it worth buying an iPhone 7 now?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 12:36 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I wanted to switch from android to iOS, especially because of the bad customer service and "random" batterylife.

    But now I'm undetermined because of the reports of the iPhone 7 performing bad with the new iOS 11 update.

    I wanted to use the iPhone 7 atleast 2 years+, the iPhone 8 is just too expensive (800€ instead of 630 for the iP7)...

    So what should I do, do I need to spend the extra bucks for the new iPhone 8 to get a good working smartphone for the next 2+ years? Or am I totally fine with the iPhone 7?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/xerivor
    [link] [comments]

    Any still getting poor battery life on 11.0.1?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 05:08 AM PDT

    I've not had any improvement on my 6s, it roughly about 20% worse than 10.3.3.

    submitted by /u/1manonthebog
    [link] [comments]

    How to turn off Music app autoplay

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 06:03 AM PDT

    Was wondering how to disable the Music app from automatically playing on Bluetooth whenever I start my car. I use Google Play Music and if possible, would rather that autoplay instead.

    Any ideas? Other than deleting the music on my music app?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/klown_13
    [link] [comments]

    China’s Weibo Will Reward Censors With Free Apple iPhones

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 05:37 AM PDT

    Have the app icons in the background always shaked like this when going to app switcher?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 08:44 AM PDT

    Kuo: Reports of iPhone 8 Sales Woes 'Overdone' and 'Excessively Negative'

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 11:49 PM PDT

    iOS 11.0.1 Released!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 10:02 AM PDT

    286MB on iPhone 8

    EDIT: Change-log: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT208143

    submitted by /u/THX---1138
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 Plus fully freezes from all input. Anyone seeing this start in the past month? Is there a way to access system wide console logs?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 08:08 AM PDT

    I've tried to narrow down the issue. Originally I thought it was Bluetooth related, but I've now had it happen multiple times with Bluetooth off. The only common denominators now are Waze and Spotify running at the same time. Not just the app freezes, but the whole screen, home, volume, and power buttons all do nothing. Usually lasts about 30 seconds, but have had it well over a minute before. Often seems during or after the home button is very hot. I'm mostly trying to understand if this is a hardware or software issue, and if software, if it's an app issue happening to others. I've frquently had this happen right after the app switcher starts- so it's frozen and totally unresponsive on the app switch screen.

    submitted by /u/frockinbrock
    [link] [comments]

    Question: can you get rid of the social media share shortcuts to free up screen realestate in Safari?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 08:03 AM PDT

    I can't stand those little buttons and I never use them. Can you disable them somehow and just get more usable screen space? Thanks guys! They're the icons at the bottom of the screen that are circular. There's a Twitter, mail one and a few others. I've necer once in my life used any of them and I know on the Samsung's, you can download an ad blocker and disable them but when I do the same with the iPhone they're still there taking up precious space. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/taketheRedPill7
    [link] [comments]

    I updated to iOS 11 last night and can’t figure out my flashlight!?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 10:07 AM PDT

    11.1 is out for Developers

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 10:03 AM PDT

    Why I'm never going back to a regular size iPhone

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 09:46 AM PDT

    Recently I purchased a second hand iPhone 6s Plus in grade a condition. Let me smart of by saying apart from a scratch which doesn't bother me the size of this phone makes this one of the best purchases in my life so far.

    The pure size of it makes it feel original and not like any iPhone 6s. As soon as I got this baby in my hands, I gave myself a motive in life "Go Big Or Go Home". The battery has lasted me basically a full length work day and majority of the time I have been on Reddit.

    The stuff I see now makes my browsing experience on any app or safari a 10/10. When I'm on safari I don't have to pinch constantly to get across the site.

    The image quality is beyond me and yet I don't even have the newest iPhone.

    I will honestly from now on never buy a iPhone unless it's got Plus on the end of the sentence and is bigger than the one before :)

    FYI - I lived with a iPhone 4s for 2 years in 2017, don't even get me started about the battery life.

    submitted by /u/User_protocol
    [link] [comments]

    anyone switched from a 7(+) to an 8(+)? tell us about your experience

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 07:29 AM PDT

    Seems all iPhone X's other than Carrier-financed are unlocked... difficulty activating them?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2017 07:20 AM PDT

    I'm confused why the iPhone 8s have a 'carrier free, no sim card' option but the X does not (just the 4 carriers). Yet if you don't finance through your carrier, it's unlocked. I'm an American living abroad, planning to have someone bring me a X, just wondering if there will be any hassle ordering an AT&T unlocked phone and trying to activate it w/o an AT&T account? Any clarity on how this works or why they have different purchasing options?

    Input appreciated.

    submitted by /u/nightfly13
    [link] [comments]

    When is Christmas?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 11:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel