• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 5, 2021

    Apple Watch With my second Pfizer dose done, my Covid19 digital vaccine certificate is in my Wallet, on my Apple Watch.

    Apple Watch With my second Pfizer dose done, my Covid19 digital vaccine certificate is in my Wallet, on my Apple Watch.


    With my second Pfizer dose done, my Covid19 digital vaccine certificate is in my Wallet, on my Apple Watch.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    Saw this watch face idea posted somewhere else but couldn’t find it anymore. Had to try it for myself.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Difference between Alarms and Sleep focus wake up alarm? Also using 2 different Apple Watches during the day

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    I'm not sure what's going on but I suspect it has to do with recent software updates. I never used to use the Sleep mode on my watch or phone. Instead, I would set DND at night, set an alarm on my phone, and go to sleep.

    I wear an older S3 watch for bedtime. Not for any reason other than I like a different strap for sleeping than during the day, and I got sick of changing at bedtime each day. I put my S4 in the charger at night. In the morning, my phone would have an alarm, and my watch would buzz on my wrist (nothing audible).

    Now I think maybe I have Sleep focus set, with a weekday alarm of 7:15am (which is the same time as my Alarm setting). Now what happens though is my Phone rings, my watch on my wrist wrings, and my watch on my charger pulses yellow and rings. On top of that, I get crazy inconsistent haptic pulses on the watch I am wearing. I had selected the Heartbeat in Sleep, but its almost as if I get the Heartbeat alarm, AND getting a regular 7:15am alarm.

    Both watches are set to mirror my phone.

    What I want to happen though is have the watch on the charger, not do anything. I want the phone and the watch on my wrist to do the alarms? Do I need an alarm set through the Alarm app if I also have the Bedtime alarm set?

    submitted by /u/JCrew7384
    [link] [comments]

    Cycling detection and AW S5

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/IIlVemn.jpg

    Is cycling detection working only on Series 6 and up? Auto-Pause is working perfectly, but a cycling workout needs to be started manually on my Series 5. My friend have Series 6 and cycling detection works for him.

    submitted by /u/poltavsky79
    [link] [comments]

    Turning in old watch question

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    If I get my partner the S7 for Christmas, can he turn in his old watch for cash or a gift card, or would we need to do it at the time of purchase of the new one?

    submitted by /u/gillyhappy1
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch workout question

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Can I disconnect my phone from my watch, start the workout from my watch and sync the workout later? Problem is I realised if I connect my phone to the watch it's draining battery from location services on my phone and not actually using the GPS on the watch

    submitted by /u/Ev0d3vil
    [link] [comments]

    Charging Station

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Hi All! I've looked and looked and cannot find a good option to wireless charge 2 apple watches and 2 Iphone 10X's. I want like a long pad or maybe I can buy two larger pads? I don't mind a station either but it's like nobody has thought about couple charging stations. It's crazy I can't find anything! I'll have the new 7 watch as well, I think it charges different or is it backwards compatible? I really don't care about charging speed.

    submitted by /u/brian4r
    [link] [comments]

    which watch & band colour combinations work best for you?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    I'm assuming a lot of new (potential) Apple Watch users are starting to wonder which colour combinations would work for them, and which ones to select when ordering their watch.

    I'm interested in your experiences or opinions - which combinations work best?

    I'm looking for something that will work for any occasion, will give me most flexibility. I am leaning towards the midnight watch, as black/dark has potential to work best with different bands and colours, but I'm also thinking about starlight. My worry about the black/midnight watch is that it will look cheap, and plasticky....

    I'm also thinking about black leather link option, as a safe choice/combination, but love the yellow (california poppy) one as well...

    What do you think?

    Maybe you have a colour combination that you love, and would like to show it? :)

    submitted by /u/va55ago
    [link] [comments]

    Series 7 Glass Differences

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Howdy! I am getting a series 7 Apple Watch. I'm debating if I should get the aluminum or the stainless. I've heard the sapphire crystals are less prone to scratching which is very cool.

    But the marketing materials for the series 7 boast that the crystal in the aluminum models is the strongest and thickest ever. But does anyone know if they improved the crystal on the stainless series 7 as well? Or is it the same crystal they've always had?

    I am wondering if I should still get the stainless even though the aluminum has the newer glass. I'm worried about scratches.

    submitted by /u/mikeypd
    [link] [comments]

    Is there usually a delay for the nike/hermes versions of the apple watch or will they probably be available on friday as well?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Series 4 battery at 80%, would you replace it or upgrade?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have an Apple Watch Series 4 40mm with LTE that I use constantly for Apple Pay and as my main device to approve 2 Factor Authentication requests (I work in IT and we have those constantly for our Administrator accounts). Of course, it also serves as an activity tracker and notifications.

    The thing is that the battery lasts barely 16h, even when I'm at home office, not using it much, just wearing it. I just checked battery health and it's at 80%.

    Would you replace the battery (Apple charges 100€ for the process) or rather upgrade to newer Watch?

    submitted by /u/Geralt_De_Rivia
    [link] [comments]

    No calorie count!?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm new to apple merch and need some help

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    So I want to buy and apple watch that will track my steps, make calls and texts, and is waterproof. I work breakfast at an inn and I need something that can handle the water when I do dishes. I would be really grateful if I could get some suggestions and advice on what type to buy so I don't end up wasting a lot of money

    submitted by /u/Professional_Bison86
    [link] [comments]

    Slickwraps

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Does anyone have apple watch skin? If yes could you upload picture? And would you recommend it? Thanks

    Edit: Only one I know that ships to Czech Republic is slickwraps

    submitted by /u/tomikos8257
    [link] [comments]

    Series 6 won’t charge above 75%, any ideas?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Case Size Question

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    I have the first Apple Watch, planning to upgrade to Series 7. I know the bands are still compatible but is the case size still the same? Just the screen size is different?

    I can't decide between the 41mm and the 45mm since I'm coming from the small 38mm. A huge upgrade on screen size for me no matter which I get!

    submitted by /u/shiba35
    [link] [comments]

    S3 Died Out of Nowhere - Can It Be Saved?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    Double trouble ceramic time, waiting for Series 8 ceramic (fingers crossed)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Has anyone had any issues receiving calls and messages and sending messages whilst away from the phone using cellular since updating to watchOS 8??

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel