• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 5, 2021

    Apple TV Should be an easy one. How do I get this to stop popping up on my Apple TVs? I’ve searched and searched but haven’t been able to find the answer.

    Apple TV Should be an easy one. How do I get this to stop popping up on my Apple TVs? I’ve searched and searched but haven’t been able to find the answer.


    Should be an easy one. How do I get this to stop popping up on my Apple TVs? I’ve searched and searched but haven’t been able to find the answer.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Anybody using Apple TV 4K 2021 in India ? Can you please share your experience? Is it a good purchase for India ? I own and iPhone and iPad so far, that’s my apple ecosystem. But I do enjoy both iPhone and iPad.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Foundation

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    3 episodes in and it's just not gripping me at all, in fact……I'm not sure if I'll go to episode 4.

    Is it just me? Am I missing something about this program?

    submitted by /u/Nervous_Sun_8397
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to find seasons in the Apple TV app?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    So I was in the middle of Doctor Who, but suddenly it's no longer showing in my Up Next queue. When I search for Doctor Who (the 2005 version), only Season 12 appears. All prior seasons are just gone?
    Searching in the iTunes app, reveals all of the seasons. Indeed, in the appleTV app under library, they are also listed under my purchases, just not under the search.
    But if I select my next episode from my purchases under the library, it still won't show up I'm the Up Next queue.
    A) has anyone had this issue with any other show?
    B) will anyone search for Doctor who in the AppleTV app and confirm only season 12 is there? (I'm in the US, don't know if it's a localized issue).
    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/saladroni
    [link] [comments]

    Apple 4K 32GB $120 @Bestbuy w/free shipping

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-tv-4k-32gb-black/5901530.p?skuId=5901530

    Brand new unit not refurbished.

    I've been waiting for the price to drop and I'm going to pull the trigger.

    submitted by /u/bcjc78
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me with sign in problem??

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    I have an older version of Apple TV and I've never had any issues. Suddenly, I can't access anything and it says I'm not connected to WiFi. Well my Wifi is working because all my other devices are working fine. Apple TV keeps telling me I have to enter my WiFi password and I do, then it keeps saying incorrect password. But it's definitely the correct one. This is so frustrating!!! I tried unplugging and plugging in everything from the Apple TV, to my modem and router. Still won't accept my WiFi password, it's saying it's incorrect. I even went to Settings and did Restart. Nothing.

    Nothing works. It's crazy. Can anyone help.

    submitted by /u/OrMaybeTomorrow
    [link] [comments]

    New Apple TV remote and Siri issues

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    I purchased the new Apple TV. Everything works great except I can't hold the Siri button and talk with it. In settings siri is on, region seems ok, in use with ask siri no apps appear.

    When I hold the siri button down I get type to siri and on right side hold to speak. When I hold to speak nothing happens.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Tbird27971
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Sony wh-1000xm3 headphones and auto-pairing

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    From what I have read, these headphones should pair automatically to my Apple TV 4k (previous gen), but I always have to go into the settings and hit connect.

    I removed all other paired devices from the headphones, but they still won't connect automatically. If I pair the headphones with my iPhone they pair automatically.

    Am I missing something here or am I incorrect in thinking they should pair automatically?

    submitted by /u/DerpanJones
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV + Programming Video Quality Wildly Inconsistent

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Has anyone else had an issue with Apple TV + programming video quality through an Apple TV? I have an LG OLED television, which runs at 4K and Dolby Vision. I'm using the first Apple TV 4K model, running the latest tvOS. It is physically connected over ethernet, on a 200Mbps connection.

    Apple TV + video quality has historically been outstanding for me, for a streaming service. I recently finished swapping out some network hardware, and immediately suspected that. However, I've run quite a few speedtests directly on the Apple TV itself and on other devices. I'm not seeing a ton of jitter, signal attentuation, and my speed is consistently where it should be. However, if I start watching something on ATV+, it'll start at great video quality, then jump around to varying resolutions and generally not look great. It'll jump between resolutions and quality for the duration of the video. I've immediately quit playback when I notice it and then run a speedtest - everything looks normal.

    Really weird is that I've tried this with some other services, including Paramount + live game streaming, YouTube, Hulu, etc. They all stay consistent, as near as I can tell - though it should be noted that most of that content is not 4K or HDR/Dolby Vision. Is there anything I need to be checking with regards to it? I'd appreciate any other advice as well. I've checked the quality of ATV+ on other devices, and I can't see or notice anything off on an iPad Pro or my iPhone.

    submitted by /u/GumpTownNtlHotline
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV/HomePod volume changing itself

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    I am not sure if this is an AppleTV problem, a HomePod problem, or both. I have an AppleTV that is using a HomePod stereo pair for audio output. Starting this past Friday, every time that I increased the volume, it would reduce itself to a lower level after about 30 seconds. Increase it again, it would reduce itself again in about 30 seconds. You can see the volume indicator on the screen go down. Rinse, lather, repeat dozens of times with same result. I ultimately changed it to use the TV speakers because I couldn't get it to stop doing it.

    I would believe it was a HomePod problem, since using TV speakers doesn't exhibit the behavior. However, the AppleTV did do a software update on Friday prior to the issue, so it seems tied into that. I went through the settings on both to see if there was some kind of setting that could explain it, to no avail.

    Anyone experience this? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/bill-m
    [link] [comments]

    Capture Apple TV HDMI output to PC?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Is there a good method to capture the HDMI from an Apple TV box to a PC?

    submitted by /u/Plex78
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV in Windows 10 browsers Grey Bar obscures controls

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Apple TV in Windows 10 browsers Grey Bar obscures controls

    Gray Bar Obscures Yes/No in Apple TV settings

    I'm not using any Apple Hardware and am only using a browser to watch Apple TV shows. This dark grey bar appears in both Edge and in Firefox and cannot be moved out of the way or scrolled past. It happens on fullscreen modes, too. If I print the screen then I can see that there is an option for yes no hidden beneath the grey bar. There remains an empty dark grey bar at the bottom of all settings pages, and this prevents me from restarting a subscription to Apple TV. There are no support options to report this, either. Some support options require a serial number and some an order# for contact with Applie, and so the problem cannot be reported by me as I have no Apple appliances or order numbers.

    I hope reporting it here is allowed.

    Is it just my computer? Would one of you volunteer to try logging into your Apple TV settings on Windows 10 ? (By the way on windows 10 screen shots are W+Shift+S and then you paste them inside of any paint application.)

    submitted by /u/intellidarnit
    [link] [comments]

    I just got Terminator 2 in 4K HDR. Why did they have to use the crappy footage from the blue scaled 3D version?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    which apple tv plus series were cancelled?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Watch Downloaded Netflix Shows?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    My elderly mom just moved to a fairly rural area with poor internet, but she wants to keep watching her netflix shows. She has an iPad and an Apple TV; she often downloads shows into the iPad to watch later because the internet isn't reliable when it comes to real time streaming. She would like to be able to do this on the Apple TV as well (or watch shows from her iPad on the Apple TV.)

    I was disappointed to find out that the Apple TV doesn't let you download shows. I was further disappointed when we set up screen mirroring and when she tried to play a Netflix show she got a message saying "please use the Netflix app on your Apple TV."

    Is there any way to watch downloaded Netflix content on the Apple TV? This seems like a crazy thing to be unable to do; and it's essentially the difference between her having a TV and not.

    Thanks in advance!

    Edit: sorry if this is a dumb question; I don't have either an iPad or an Apple TV so my ability to troubleshoot this is limited. Thanks again.

    submitted by /u/cptahb
    [link] [comments]

    Did they remove the circular scrolling on the old Siri remotes?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    I remember this feature still being available quite a while ago, where even tho I didn't have one of the new remotes I was still able to keep my finger on my touchpad and do the circular motion to scroll. I can't seem to be able to do it anymore, perhaps because of TVOS 15.

    submitted by /u/stupidstein
    [link] [comments]

    Apple

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel