• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    iPhone Something funky on screen. Worked perfectly yesterday, but not today. Had it for a long while

    iPhone Something funky on screen. Worked perfectly yesterday, but not today. Had it for a long while


    Something funky on screen. Worked perfectly yesterday, but not today. Had it for a long while

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    How to find portrait pictures in my PC?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Is there any way to find all my iPhone portrait pictures that have already been transferred to the PC? Any software that would filter only portrait files in my PC folders, similar to how they can be found in the photo gallery of the iPhone under the portrait label?

    Over the last years I had several iPhones with the portrait mode feature. I don't pay for iCloud, I simply transfer the pictures to my PC on a regular basis. I've also backed them up to Google Photos while it was free unlimited. Now I want to find in my PC all the portrait pictures I've taken over the last few years, is this doable?

    submitted by /u/Theappa
    [link] [comments]

    Help with IOS 14 Wallpapers.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    I would like to make my phone 'Aesthetic' but even with tutorials off of youtube still cant manage. Any websites or organizations willing to help me for pay?

    submitted by /u/negdcom
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to get old iPhone 6 + (iOS v12.5.4) to prompt to migrate to a new iPhone 12 mini (iOS v14.7.1) during its startup wizard.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    I did enable BlueTooth and both iPhones are next to each other. Both are on the same wifi network. What's wrong? I hope I don't have to restore from PC's iTunes' back up via a USB cable.

    Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

    submitted by /u/antdude
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal for approx 25% battery drain in one night of sleep for iPhone 12 Pro?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    I last charged it to like 87% at 11pm last night. I proceeded to use my phone till 11:30pm with about 80% left and went to sleep with sleep mode on.

    Throughout the night according to the settings, my phone had telegram/WhatsApp running in the background for 1-3 minutes each hour, until 8am when I woke up. The battery percentage is now at 55%.

    Is that normal for battery drain? My phone is also at 100% Battery Health right now. Feel free to share your experiences below!

    submitted by /u/Ak0411
    [link] [comments]

    Whats up with this sudden battery spike on my Xs Max?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME OUT! ISSUE W PHOTOS APP!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    i have an iphone xr that's fairly new and when i took an important time lapse, it went on for about 15 minutes and then suddenly stopped due to low battery. i go look in my gallery and it exists but it says "UNABLE TO LOAD VIDEO" PLEASE HELP

    submitted by /u/rottenpotatoesss
    [link] [comments]

    Can you no longer use Emergency Bypass to make certain contacts still ring on silent?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    I upgraded to iOS 14.7.1 and can't seem to figure out how to get my wife's contact to still go off even when I'm in silent

    submitted by /u/bitchnipplesboi
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE 128 GB transfer to External SSD on Windows 10 (URGENT)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Hello helpful people of this subreddit,

    I got an iPhone SE 2020 last year on may.

    Now the phone has been piled up with journals, photos and videos and I have no more space left on the phone. I recently bought an external SSD to transfer the data over there. The question is: How can I transfer all data (text, videos, pics) on the SSD fast and easy? Apps/calendar/settings doesn't matter in my case.

    I was thinking of connecting my iPhone to my Dell Computer and just copying whatever folders there is. But is this method reliable? I want to be sure I got ALL my preferred data before deleting them. Do anyone of you know any ways to do this fast and painless? Maybe in a way that doesn't create a mess?

    I have been looking for answers on the internet but most of them were related to Mac or old articles from a couple years ago.

    If this is a wrong place to ask such questions, maybe help me point in an another direction of a subreddit where my question is better suited. Much appreciated

    submitted by /u/DazzlingTumbleweed12
    [link] [comments]

    I just destroyed about $300 in cases and screen protector for this retarded iPhone 12 Pro Max

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    See, I have no patience for any dust, fingerprints, or anything that doesn't look 100% amazing. Put me in a bad mood with this Zagg D30 screen protector so I ripped that off. Then the clear Otterbox symmetry + MagSafe case kept annoying me. I will never get a clear case ever again. So I through that out. Then, one of the Mous cases was pissing me off. I just wanna fuck shit up right now, in a horrible mood. I will just stick to 100% Apple made products going forward. They are cheaper than the shit I buy anyways.

    submitted by /u/NY_Yanks_Giants
    [link] [comments]

    using the iphone 12 for 6 months, the screen turns yellow/grey and the screen has become not bright . who had such problems and how did they solve them ?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why I get ads on the side of my screen in YouTube ?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    iPhone SE never have space on storage

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Hi, i've got an iPhone SE with 16 BG and the storage is always almost full because "System" and "Other" is taking up so much space, I've tried to reset my phone but it didn't help for long. The weird thing is that I've literally got 10 photos on my phone right now (recently deleted folder is empty), and yet still the Photo album is taking up 675,2 MB... I even tried moving all photos on onedrive and delete from iphone, and still it was taking up a lot of space in the storage. How do I solve this?

    submitted by /u/aldissigfusar
    [link] [comments]

    Do unofficial power bricks harm your phone?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    I recently got an iPhone 12 and saw that there wasn't a power brick in the box, the official one was too expensive for us to buy so we bought an unofficial one, the unofficial one charges the phone very fast but makes it really hot. Is it safe?

    submitted by /u/Markskelebone
    [link] [comments]

    Please, help me with my iPhone6s!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    My iPhone 6s turned off alone and when it turned on again it was with 1% battery and an "emergency" status, it no longer charges the outlet when turned on, it stays at 1% and whenever I'm going to use whatsapp or instagram it turns off, when I put the charger on the phone while turned off it receives some charge (at that Can it be a system error? Or just changing the battery anyway? Here in Brazil, the battery is very expensive and I don't have money

    I dont know what do

    submitted by /u/miterrand
    [link] [comments]

    Apple says not to force close apps unless it is unresponsive, but then I see this - apps running in the background screen off even if its supposed to be on standby as per Apple?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/qztj97o

    Ok so prior to this I wasn't checking the battery stats very often but a few days ago I went to sleep fully charged then woke up the following morning to see the battery drained a significant amount. I checked the battery and I see Reddit running in the background the whole night. Same thing happened last night, this time with Telegram after leaving the app with a video pending loading..then this afternoon with Twitter with a pending video to be sent. I don't know how long this has been happening as I have only noticed this a few days ago. Because of this I am inclined to force close all my apps before bed against Apple's advice. I'm running ios 14.7.1 on an iphone 11 pro.

    Edit: Background refresh is turned off for all apps.

    submitted by /u/brewedcoffeee
    [link] [comments]

    When dragging down at the bottom of the screen, it looks like this, empty part at the top. What is it and how do I disable? Its just annoying for me as it often appears unintentionally.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Cellular Update Failed. Does anyone have a fix? I’m on the newest version of iOS and have tried a lot of things, even contacting Apple. Should I just request for a replacement?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    I need help with Photo recovery

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 12 and I deleted a photo from my hidden folder and then from recently deleted. Is it possible to recover it?

    submitted by /u/LNC_Co
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Notes and Photos on new iPhone SE 2020

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Hi all. Today I set my new iPhone SE 2020. I uploaded the most recent iCloud backup from my old iPhone, which dated back all the way to 2019... Not good I know, I ran out of space in my iCloud so it stopped updating. I need some help on getting back my missing Notes from 2019-21.

    I saved them via Gmail rather than iCloud but they are all missing.... Any ideas how I can get them back? Other than manually copy pasting from my old iPhone individually. There's some important stuff there that I don't want to lose

    I'm also missing Photos from 2019-21. I appreciate these might be harder to regain since they should have been saved via iCloud, but weren't as I was out of storage. Still, any ideas on the most painless way I can try to get them back on my new phone?

    Sincerely, a clueless iPhone user hoping you guys have some better thoughts on this than me

    submitted by /u/pearlgreyy
    [link] [comments]

    Help for Mom with Parkinson's make or take calls with her iPhone

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    I am not an iPhone user. My mom has one though, and she has Parkinson's which has developed to the point that she's having trouble answering and making phone calls.

    There must be a voice-command solution, but I'm having trouble getting a straight answer from the Amazon and Google weighted buying guides out there.

    It seems she needs a smart speaker so she can have control her iPhone without having to touch or manipulate iphone beyond pulling it out of her pocket or bag. Voice commands only.

    So it seems there is HomePod (discontinued), and Homepod Mini, but from what I have read, it doesn't integrate with Siri very well (which seems shocking given how well Apple devices usually integrate and work---- essentially the whole point going with Apple).

    Are there other products or solutions available? It would really help my mom out.

    It seems another option would be to get something like an Anker Power Conf. device and rely on the built-in iPhone voice command capabilities.

    I just want a setup that's going to be really easy to set up and use that can run exclusively on voice commands.

    submitted by /u/ystavallinen
    [link] [comments]

    New phone works great calling all my contacts except for one number where they can hear me talking but I can't hear them speaking.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    It worked fine last week before I got my new phone. I've called dozens of other numbers and it's just this family member that doesn't work.

    The person who is receiving my call has a flip phone (a new one too). They don't have the same problem when receiving calls from other numbers. And if they call me then I can hear them fine, it's just when I call them.

    This is a bizarre problem. We both use Verizon and we're on the same family plan.

    submitted by /u/see-the-whole-board
    [link] [comments]

    How do you deactivate the home bar?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 12 Pro and, sometimes, whenever I swipe up on the home bar, it stays activated. So now, whenever I even slightly swipe up near the bar, it takes me to the menu. It doesn't goes back to gray and is very annoying. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Srinidhi7
    [link] [comments]

    How do i prevent my new phone from freezing/turning off and showing "support.apple.com/iphone/restore" on the screen? I want to avoid this problem that i had on my last iphone.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    iphone 7 microphone issue

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    Firstly, I assume my phone is dead - it's old. But I'm just curious because the fault seems inconsistent.

    When I make or receive calls I need to use headphones, or we can't hear each other. I can play music or videos etc without headphones.

    I can record voice notes and voice memos, but only with headphones in. Even if I have headphones in, I can't record videos with sound..

    I've reset network settings which I saw someone on youtube suggest, which hasn't helped. Is it time to just give in and buy a new one? (I did have an 11 which got stolen a few months ago and was hoping to keep this one for a while but.. seems like a no)

    submitted by /u/princeton_g1rl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel