• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    iPhone Need Dutch help virus iOS

    iPhone Need Dutch help virus iOS


    Need Dutch help virus iOS

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    iMessage randomly sending to email vs phone number

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    My iPhone SE did something weird today. I've only had this phone a month

    My husband and I were iMessaging back and forth normally, then I had to go out and so of course had no wifi or data. But when I went to send him a regular text message it only gave me the option of "send to email" instead of "send as text message"

    It was only to him I had this happen

    Other iMessage chats didn't seem to have this issue

    Neither of us changed any settings

    Any reason why this may have occurred?

    submitted by /u/itsmepingu
    [link] [comments]

    Google Maps dark theme officially coming to iPhone this month

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel