• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Apple Watch Second day owning my Apple Watch and I filled my circle feeling accomplished!

    Apple Watch Second day owning my Apple Watch and I filled my circle feeling accomplished!


    Second day owning my Apple Watch and I filled my circle feeling accomplished!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    I did it! I’ve had Apple Watches since 2018 but I didn’t take my health seriously until quarantine. Was super happy to get this!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    Help the water bottle has a pulse

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    The solution for healthcare workers

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Is there any way to fill out the stand hours when you haven’t been wearing your watch? (Can’t wear it at work as I work in health care) it’s looking so sad without the blue circle being closed…

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    Graphite Stainless Steel 40mm looks great with the Inverness Green solo braided loop (bonus cat)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Inaccurate HR readings during sleep?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I have an Apple Watch SE, and am wondering if this has ever happened to you? I was sleeping last night and my watch read my pulse from 2:05-2:43 AM between 119-135, when it's normally upper 50-60s. I was asleep during this time and did not wake up/do not recall any nightmares or disturbances. Only thing that may have caused some change is the fact that it was 34 C in my room and there was a forest fire within 20km which made the air quality very poor.

    Have you ever noticed inaccurate HR readings during sleep? Should I worry or is this common?

    submitted by /u/kxnnie
    [link] [comments]

    Text notification too ‘quiet’?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to change text/iMessage notifications to be more prominent? The vibrate is quieter than other notifications and I can't figure out how to change it to be a louder/harder vibration

    submitted by /u/slothsordie
    [link] [comments]

    First ever Apple Watch I’ve ever had , Love it! Any cool apps or features I should check out

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Series 2 acting up.. get a 6 now or see if I can hold out for the 7 (if that’s coming down the pipeline)?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Series 2 worn daily since 2017. This morning during my workout when I finished it said I had 1400 active calories (it was an hour of CrossFit so that's a no) and then when I ended the workout recording.. it didn't show anything except for 9 minutes at the beginning.

    Reset the watch (took like 5 minutes!) and now the brightness is at max and I no matter what setting I have it on - it doesn't change.

    It's probably on borrowed time at this point… so the question is.. will the 7 be coming out in September or should I get a 6 sooner then later? Either way it's an upgrade from the 2. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/alkynesofstrange
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Apple watch need a screen protector or Cover

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    I recently got an apple watch and along with it got a Spigen scratch guard but I noticed that there was a lag in touch response so I had to remove it. Should I get a cover instead or invest in another scratch guard

    submitted by /u/Acrobatic_Bat4474
    [link] [comments]

    100 day old Nomi

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Am I in worse shape or is my watch just not as accurate?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    As the title says, I have a series 3 AW and my girlfriend has a S4. The other day her and I went on a walk together. We both started an outdoor walk workout at the same time and ended it at the same time. The walk was ~1.5mi., flat, and just a casual stroll. However, afterwards, our workout summaries showed that I had burned almost 2x as many active calories as her!! So, I'm curious as to whether I'm in that bad of shape (I'm pretty sure I'm not), or if her watch is just more accurate than mine since it's a newer model.

    Additionally, I've thought about this for a while now - for example I've had weightlifting sessions that are about an hour and 15 minutes long and my watch says I burned like 500+ active calories…

    Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Hockeylax10
    [link] [comments]

    For those people who can’t get V02max/cardio fitness to work

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I have had a week where cardio fitness didn't update, but I've been walking in the hills near my house, when I walked in the relatively flat city, all of a sudden my cardio fitness is updating.

    It seems the Apple Watch is detecting elevation changes, and cardio fitness/v02 max requires flat walking/running as detailed in their white paper.

    submitted by /u/tdatada
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch activity bar question

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    I've noticed that when I play basketball or such my movements don't track. Is it because I don't have my phone on me? Or is my watch just being wonky and I should get a new one? It is very old

    submitted by /u/keyblade13
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my watch not recording Vo2 max?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Issues connecting Apple Watch 3 Series to my iPhone 12 mini

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Hello lovely people! I was recently gifted an Apple Watch 3 series from my friend. She had completely reset it, so when I got it it was as if setting up for the first time. I've the app downloaded and then got the prompt to set them up to pair. I went through the pairing, and then was given an error message through the app on my phone saying that the watch needs an update. When I try to accept the update I just keep getting an error message saying I can't continue because I'm not connected to the internet? I've tried both over data and WiFi, I've deleted the app and reinstalled it, I've reset network settings, gahhhhhh! Has anyone had any similar problems? Or any suggestions of solutions? TIA 🙃

    submitted by /u/indi3cindi3
    [link] [comments]

    Thinnest band

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    Thinnest band

    I recently purchased this nylon solo band off Amazon and was impressed with how thin it was. I normally wear a sport loop. When I type on my computer, I have to take my Apple Watch off as the sport loop band's thickness under my wrist bothers me. This new nylon solo band however was so thin, that I didn't have to take it off. The reviews however state that this band stretches out after a few months and is not wearable after that. Are there any good bands similar to this in thinness?

    https://preview.redd.it/3zwg8tdrdaf71.jpg?width=425&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ac20e09e1054f1d35bf2831a528f6956a5a3fac0

    submitted by /u/dimenicklecent
    [link] [comments]

    Stainless Steel Milanese Loop with Aluminium

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Watch not connecting automatically to AirPods

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Hello,

    My Apple Watch (S6, GPS) is recently not connecting automatically to my AirPods (Gen2).

    I've been noticing the issue since I upgraded from iPhone 11 to 12, but it also came at the same time of a software upgrades both on watch and phone.

    The watch and phone run the newest OS version.

    The AirPods are connected to my phone but it's not the case case with my watch. Under Bluetooth settings it says 'Not connected' by if I tap on connect, they'll be connected.

    It's quite annoying, especially with phone calls which I answer on my watch and they are not forwarded to the AirPods but to the watch speaker.

    I tried to un-and repair the AirPods and the watch to my phone multiple times but it didn't help.

    Any advice would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TissueTitan
    [link] [comments]

    Supported Carriers

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    Hi all! This is my first post here and after searching, it doesn't seem like there were a lot of posts about carriers so here goes.

    I've never owned an apple watch before so am looking to get a series 6 or SE. However, after reading off the apple website , it seems that my carrier (Koodo LTE) isn't listed. This might be a stupid question but in this case, is it just better off for me to pick the GPS option instead of GPS + Cellular since Koodo isn't supported by Apple?

    Thank you in advanced!

    submitted by /u/Cleopatra_91
    [link] [comments]

    Screen display too big

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    I did the most recent update, and it made me go all the way back to re-pairing with my phone.m

    The first day everything was normal, but now my watch display is too zoomed in. When I wake the display, the photo on the face is too big for the screen, and the time and date are off the screen.

    What have I done?

    I haven't touched the app on my phone at all

    submitted by /u/outtamywayigottapee
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the cal section showing numbers even though i was asleep

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    Apple Watch Series 3 (42mm, GPS) severe pairing problems

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Hello,
    I have a problem with my Apple Watch and nothing seemed to solve it.
    Situation:
    Watch battery died on an update in the night. Since then it asked me to disconnect and pair it again. After a reset of the Watch I only get problems. At first, the pairing process is normal until it asks me to update the watch. If I decide to update later, the pairing process just gets stopped. If I decide to update, I get the error message:" Unable to Check for Update - Checking for a software update failed because you are not connected to the internet "
    However any way to connect to the internet (cellular or WiFi) don't work and a reset of the network settings didn't do the trick either. I should be able to reset to an backup, but the option isn't shown to me. What can I do or is here any thread with a similar problem?

    submitted by /u/linus_weird_tips
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel