• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Apple iOS Apple closes iOS 14.7 verification

    Apple iOS Apple closes iOS 14.7 verification


    Apple closes iOS 14.7 verification

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    YouTube links lead me to safari and not app

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    This randomly just started happening to me and I have no idea why. Now whenever I try and open a link to a video on any app. It just goes right to safari and not the app. I've uninstalled the app twice and also shut down and updated my phone with no change. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/PrestigiousWeird7572
    [link] [comments]

    New iPhone user. What Reddit app is most similar to Reddit is Fun (Android)?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    I'll be transitioning to Apple when the iPhone 13 comes out and I'd like an app similar to RiF.

    What I like about it is the practicality. It's not flashy and the design is minima, but it has a high text density so I can scroll through my front page and see a bunch of threads in a very short amount of time.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/HilltopHood
    [link] [comments]

    Any one else's notifications fail to show up consistently?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    I miss out on Snapchat and WhatsApp notifications which should have been sent out, happens like 60% of the time.

    iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14.3

    submitted by /u/RealChristianPulisic
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t the iOS Mail app remember junk?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Why doesn't it seem to learn what is junk mail to you?

    I have an annoying amount of spam at the moment and no matter how many times I move an email to junk, the app doesn't seem to remember my preference.

    Is there any sort of learning in the mail app and if not why not?

    submitted by /u/ConstantDistance6778
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible for new photos taken with the camera to go to a specific folder in Photos?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    I would like to choose the folder where the pictures I'm currently taking go to.

    Otherwise I have to go to Photos after taking them. It's just more tedious.

    I haven't found a way or an app.

    submitted by /u/lal00
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to silence all notifications except for calls from a specific contact?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    I only need to hear one or two specific contacts

    submitted by /u/angrychameleonz
    [link] [comments]

    iOS / Windows file structure changed?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    A while ago, I noticed my phone's pictures were arranged in folders named by year/month rather than "100apple, 101apple, 102apple, etc". After updating to the newest ios version, this change has reverted back to the numbered apple folders. What gives?

    I also now get "A device attached to the system is not functioning" errors when trying to manually transfer some images and videos. Happens across multiple computers, PC loses connectivity with the phone until being plugged in again.

    submitted by /u/Clownshoes919
    [link] [comments]

    Spanish keyboard missing basic words

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    I want to be able to swipe English and Spanish. My issue is that the Spanish keyboard is missing basic words like gato(cat). I can't even figure out how to add words - there are suggestions to use text replacement.

    I don't want to write my own dictionary. Why is this so broken? I tried Google's too but it is missing señor.

    submitted by /u/acover
    [link] [comments]

    Very Loud third party apps notifications sound

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Notifications from third party apps like whatsapp and signal are very loud compared to what is being set as system wide ringer volume. Alert volume from stock apps like Calls, iMessage, Reminders are in perfect sync with ringer volume. I have been readind forums where people are complaining about this issue since iOS 13. Has anyone found any fix for this? I am not ios15b4 and this issue is still here.

    submitted by /u/Ammymike_7
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar sharing recipient can’t accept invite

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    The invite was sent to their email and when they click "join", they just get a blank gray screen.

    Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a workaround?

    submitted by /u/rouxinajar
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage and sharing location

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    I was getting a lot of GB piling up on iMessage from sending pictures and gifs, so I deleted the whole conversation to start new and free up storage. Only to find out that by doing so (not getting any notification about it) I was also removing the share my location with that person. Even tho that wasn't what I wanted. And now it looks like I deleted this person from seeing my location. I have no way to prove that wasn't what I was doing all I did was delete the messages. How is this even possible ? And to prevent it from happening again, can I somehow activate some kind of notification? Thanks

    submitted by /u/0tuss0
    [link] [comments]

    Bypass iOS nsfw discord wall?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Would like to have access to be able to join new servers and view my current groups that I am part of. I have toggled the nsfw tag on desktop but still cannot access the servers.

    submitted by /u/thatguy0990
    [link] [comments]

    App or Script to show ALL apps hidden from homescreen?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    At this point I've hidden so many apps from my home screen, that when browsing my App Library, I've completely forgotten which apps I'd chosen to hide. In hindsight, it would've been best to have created a hidden page, dedicated to all the apps I'd like hidden from the home screen.

    Now that they're scattered throughout my library, and there's no way (that I've found) to differentiate between which are hidden or not, I'm wondering if anyone's found an app or script capable of gathering (or even just listing) all of the apps that I've chosen to hide. That way it wouldn't be so bad to find apps from that list and move them to a hidden page, as opposed to cross-checking every single app between the library and home screen. 😨

    Thanks, everyone.

    submitted by /u/boyfriendcoma
    [link] [comments]

    Safari issue: opened-closed tabs

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I'm syncing my Safari tabs from MacBook and iPhone, and the issue is that the Safari on my iPhone shows the tabs that are closed on Mac as open.

    I've tried closing them for a couple times, but that didn't help me and they are still shown as open on MacBook. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/K1otayler
    [link] [comments]

    Are Apple making any efforts to improve spelling and grammar correction or is that it - it will never improve?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    It is laughable that they're messing about with the weather app for iOS15 but something as basic as spelling correction is still so poor.

    Microsoft Office does a better job! Hang your heads in shame iEngineers!!

    submitted by /u/turbo_dude
    [link] [comments]

    Any VPN that effectively blocks ads from YouTube?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    I had AdBlock Plus on my previous phone, but since it has been removed from AppStore, when I did a restore to my new device, it wasn't installed. I am using Blockada atm, but it simply doesn't work, and I even tried to enable ALL the filters they have.

    Their official response was that they cannot block them, because they are encrypted...

    I have had similar answers from other application too, including other excuses, like they deliver the ads from the same servers, they embed them, etc...

    However, on my PC I am using Firefox and uBlock, that work perfect blocking ALL ads from YouTube. So, no more BS excuses for not blocking them...

    And the 1m dollar question is, is there any application for iOS that EFFECTIVELY blocks ALL ads from YouTube?

    submitted by /u/lI_Simo_Hayha_Il
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with iPhone 12 Pro Max and spatial audio not having head tracking in Apple TV plus.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    I recently updated my phone to iOS 14.7 and now my phone doesn't do the head tracking while watching Apple TV plus. It shows that spatial audio is playing by giving me the animation and all but no head tracking. Even in the spatial audio test under my AirPod pros Bluetooth connection it does not track my head. I have confirmed that follow iPhone setting is on in accessibility. any ideas?

    Updated to iOS 5 beta 4 and still no head tracking in music or tv.

    submitted by /u/Kontemporary
    [link] [comments]

    Some apps play all sound through the speaker instead of the normal ear volume

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Like the title says. My cousin had a iphone SE 2020 on iOS 13.7. Some apps will play all the volume on full speaker level instead of through the regular earpiece speaker. This doesn't happen all the time, but will go for several days/weeks like that and then not do it for quite a while.

    For example on WhatsApp a voice message will play on speaker even if you hold it up to your ear. Other apps are doing this as well. I think phone calls work correctly though.

    I don't know much about iOS so I'm not sure how to help. I've had them restart the phone but don't know what else to try.

    submitted by /u/wild_hog_90
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys! Recently I decided to check my screen time stats on my iPhone. I don’t remember myself checking DHL site for 160+ hours a week. Same situation about previous 2 weeks - 150/160+ hours a week. Why is that happening? Any ideas?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    New Mail accounts made on Mac do not appear on iphone or ipad.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    I'm pretty new to Apple so maybe i'm missing some settings here but the problem is:

    I set up two new Mail-Accounts on my Mac in addition to the icloud one. Unfortunately these two new accounts don't sync to my ipad or iphone, i only see the icloud one on the two ios devices.

    I use the native app, Mail is activated in the icloud sync settings on all devices, i did a few restarts and i already tried to log out of icloud and back in on iphone too, but nothing helps.

    What do you think is the problem? Or is this type of account syncing not included in mac and ios?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/HourRequirement573
    [link] [comments]

    Bookmarks Safari

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to organize bookmarks in safari by date?

    This used to be automatic now it's alphabetical and I cannot find what I just added?

    submitted by /u/Corneliusdenise
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of any cool photo widgets?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    I'm still surprised how limiting Apple's photo widget is.

    I know you can get 3rd part ones, but it's all really shit.

    Does anyone know of some good ones? Smart ones? Ones you can share with families?

    Are there any interest in good photo widgets?

    submitted by /u/yalag
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I lose at least 20% battery life every major iOS update? It never failed me. I just updated to iOS 15 beta 4 and I’m already down 26% on average already. My in october bought 12 mini is already pretty useless with just 169m screen on time…

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    Why does Apple do this to customers?

    submitted by /u/84904809245
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel