• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    Apple iOS Show your Homescreen iOS Thread

    Apple iOS Show your Homescreen iOS Thread


    Show your Homescreen iOS Thread

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to the weekly Show your Homescreen iOS support thread for /r/iOS. Join our Discord room for support: DiscordNote: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience. Here is an archive of all previous "iOS Support Thread" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"iOS Support Thread"](without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    You can create a Focus for showing people photos on your phone so nobody sends an embarrassing text to you while they have your phone.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Why is my switch control option grayed out?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Exclusive: Apple's child protection features spark concern within its own ranks -sources

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    (Not Real) Appearance Settings Concept

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    The Domino’s menu in the Settings app has a bunch of backend configurable options. Is this intended?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    It won’t let me set my own time, is there a way to fix it?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Lobbying group backed by Apple and Google rails against Open App Markets Act

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Is anyone else’s music app volume lower than normal?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    When I'm playing my library through my car audio I have to turn the volume way up on the car stereo, which in turn causes Siri to come through on driving instructions at a headache inducing volume. I tried using the EQ setting in the settings app but that just makes it worse. Does anyone know how to go about evening out the music volume so it isn't so bad?

    submitted by /u/psykotic24
    [link] [comments]

    Creating Albums?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    I have an X, and I want to move all of my orelationship photos to one folder, and I don't want them to be in my main folder. I move them to a new folder, and when I delete them, they vanish out of the new folder?

    submitted by /u/Mars1922
    [link] [comments]

    How to report inappropriate app content in ios14?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    Bus simulator ultimate says it is suitable for age 4 plus on the app store. But soon after installation it played an ad for a gangster game with gun violence and semi nudity. How do I report this?

    submitted by /u/redisthemagicnumber
    [link] [comments]

    Alarm on extremely low volume

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    I have restarted the phone. My ringer is at max volume. My alarm is ringing extremely low. So low that when you put it right to your ear, you can just barely hear it.

    I really don't understand how a multibillion dollar company can't seem to get their damn alarm clock to work? Apple is known as one of the most advanced companies in the world yeah their alarm clocks are always having glitches. That's great. I have to be up in seven hours and now I have no alarm

    submitted by /u/Survivoria
    [link] [comments]

    11 months old iPhone 11 Pro battery capacity

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Is it ok for my iPhone 11 Pro's battery capacity to reach 89 % in under one year? My dads iPhone X is at like 96 % after 3 years…. Any input is appreciated and sorry if English grammar is broken

    submitted by /u/Safashah
    [link] [comments]

    Screen issues

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Iam iphone 12 user(1month old) ..I find a yellowish tone on my phone.. I wonder if its usual for all the iphone 12 users?. I took it to the apple store, they said, they would need two weeks time to check the problem and figure it out..i am doubting what to do.. Can you suggest something? True Tone off and they replace the mobile or they replace the display?

    submitted by /u/AdWilling9219
    [link] [comments]

    Spain integrates Apple Wallet support for EU Digital COVID Certificate

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Spain this week rolled out Apple Wallet support for the European Union's digital COVID certificate, allowing citizens to store the so-called COVID-19 vaccine "passport" on Apple devices.

    The EU Digital COVID Certificate went live in July to deliver proof of vaccination to people living in member nations and a handful of neighboring countries. Available as a paper or digital document issued by health authorities, the certificates serve as proof that a holder has either been vaccinated against, received a negative test result for, or recovered from COVID-19. A QR code is included with each certificate to ensure authenticity.

    Certificates allow for free movement within countries that recognize the document, and its existence helps to facilitate the lifting of restrictions when appropriate, the EU says.

    Source

    https://appleinsider.com/articles/21/08/13/spain-integrates-apple-wallet-support-for-eu-digital-covid-certificate

    submitted by /u/henryy24c
    [link] [comments]

    Unable To Download Fitness App

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    I bought an Apple Watch SE the other day and went on a run yesterday. I saw on the Activity app on my watch that I can view more in-depth details about my run on my phone using the "Fitness" app. I looked to see if it was already on my phone and it wasn't. I tried searching it up on the App Store and it didn't come up. I searched it up on Google and followed the link shown there and it finally took me to the app's page on the App Store. There I was met with a message at the top of the screen reading "This app requires specific features not available on this device." There is also no option to download it.

    So far I've tried restarting both my phone and the watch, unpairing and re-pairing the phone and watch, and also resetting my phone's network settings. None of these have yielded any results.

    My phone: iPhone 12 running iOS 14.7.1 My Watch: Apple Watch SE running Watch OS 7.6.1 (18U70)

    If anyone's gone through this or seen this and has any tips on how to finally get this Fitness app downloaded on my phone, I'd love to hear about it.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/raullapooh
    [link] [comments]

    So I just moved from Android to iOS and the first thing I noticed is the memory taken by screenshots is way more, why is this and can I make them smaller somehow? 211 shots on Android was 227MB, yet on my IPad 125 shots is 1.64GB… that’s outrageous

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    So… some parts are in English instead of the system language, it seems like Apple only translates the standard options and don’t ask developers to do so with the others?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Bluetooth services using cellular data, any clue?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    WhatsApp to enable chat history transfers between iOS and Android

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    Im not jailbroken but this app says I am, how can I check? Never jailbroke this phone

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Trying to update iOS 12.1.2 --> 14.7.1 (takes up 4 GB) with 8.61 GB available on iPhone. Every time I click "Download and Install" it loads for a minute, then just stops loading, and nothing happens after.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Trying to update iOS 12.1.2 --> 14.7.1 (takes up 4 GB) with 8.61 GB available on iPhone. Every time I click "Download and Install" it loads for a minute, then just stops loading, and nothing happens after.

    Sorry if this has already been asked, but I searched the subreddit for a while and found some other posts about issues with updating software, but it didn't help my situation. I unlocked the orientation and that did nothing for me, btw. I just keep trying to press "Download and Install" but nothing happens.

    https://preview.redd.it/k6q8x08b70h71.jpg?width=750&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=80fc549c45ece41f3543ac67f28f897bfa39d5c3

    [EDIT] Ok so I did connect my phone to my PC but when I access iTunes through my Windows computer it says that my software is up to date...

    https://preview.redd.it/sazr4uzqd0h71.png?width=1079&format=png&auto=webp&s=f2b4c1bdafdb250d92765e26e3701aafde74b37e

    [EDIT 2] Okay so I called apple support and they linked me to this article. It says to go into recovery mode you have to press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time BUT what you actually have to do is FIRST hold down the power button to restart your phone and then while your phone is shut off, use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your mac/PC and hold down the volume down button at the same time.

    If your software update ends up taking over 15 mins, then your phone might come out of recovery mode and go back to your lock screen. Just enter restart mode again by holding down the power button and then holding down the volume button when your screen goes black. If your phone doesn't show the iTunes logo, unplug and then replug the USB cable, the phone will show the lock screen, restart your phone, then hold down volume button to go into recovery mode again.

    If it still says the iPhone could not be updated, try making sure your USB cable is provided by Apple and not by a third party. Make sure the computer that you're using iTunes on is updated to the latest software. You could also try connecting to another USB port if your computer has more than one USB port.

    Alright I better not see any tech articles copy my words 😤 if you do PM & gimme credit 😌

    submitted by /u/pianoandgogi
    [link] [comments]

    Screen time Questions!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Hey guys, just got a couple questions :)

    1. If I cancel a request for more screen time, will it still send the notification or not? ~I did it on accident and cancelled like immediately~

    2. Can my mom see what apps I am requesting screen time for? ~I'm just curious about this one~

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/NonAussie_Dingo
    [link] [comments]

    No Cell Service draining iPhone 12 Mini battery. (14.7.1)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Hey there! Just got my first IPhone. I don't have cell service at my house, and it appears as though my 12 mini is constantly searching for service, draining my battery. Is there a fix for this? It only happens when there isn't adequate signal. I appreciate your help! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/jcbshortfilms
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel