• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    iPhoneX Weird sounds from my microphone

    iPhoneX Weird sounds from my microphone


    Weird sounds from my microphone

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    I was calling my friend and didnt have any issues. After a few seconds I called another friend and now my friend hears weird sound like something scratching the mic or poking it without moving the phone. Dictaphone is also hearing the sounds. Does any know why did happen? My phone didnt have any waterdamage and didnt drop in between.

    submitted by /u/UseTheGoddamnLantern
    [link] [comments]

    Ideal Charging Routine?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    I want to charge my iPhone X a single time a day only. because i want to lessen and save my cycle count. What would be the ideal time to charge my phone without charging it few times a day? i have 7hr Screen on Time.

    submitted by /u/nicolasjohnny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel