• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    iPhone Snapchat Not Opening, help please?

    iPhone Snapchat Not Opening, help please?


    Snapchat Not Opening, help please?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Today Snapchat stopped working when I try to open it, I glitch back to the homescreen. I’ve tried redownloading it but instead of downloading, it just shows the redownload symbol. This goes for any app too I tried downloading other apps but they don’t work either. I tried restarting my phone no luck

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    iPhone SE 2nd Gen - Keyboard sound too low

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    The iPhone SE 2020 keyboard sound is too low. I checked everything, my ringtone volume is high and keyboard clicks are enabled.

    I compared it with iPhone XR and the SE 2020 was way too low in keyboard sound, I can barely listen to it when I put the spear at my ear. Is it common for iPhone SE or am I missing something ?

    Sometimes it becomes louder in the middle of typing just for two-seconds and then gets too low. Can anyone help why ?

    iOS version: 14.7.1

    submitted by /u/therandomfriend
    [link] [comments]

    AppStore Dowload

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    my Snapchat was not opening so I deleted the app, then I re-downloaded the app and it would not let me sign into my account. I then deleted the app again to re-download it, and now the App Store will not let me download it again. I've signed out of my account, re started my phone, but the App Store still isn't working even with other apps. Was wondering if there was anything else I could try!!

    submitted by /u/DuYuKnowDaWae
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Mini Battery Life Issues

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    So I just recently bought an iPhone 12 mini, it's about 2 months old, and holy cow does the battery life suck. I'm agitated because I went to bed with a charge of about 95%, it was fully charged about 20 minutes prior, and when I woke up and just checked the battery life it has dropped to 53%!!!! How tf does it drop more than 40% in about 6 and half hours when I'm not even using it? I turned off Background App Refresh before I went to bed last night thinking that would help, is it possible it made it worse? The life of the battery I haven't been impressed with since I got it. I thought a brand new phone would last a little longer. My Maximum Capacity is still 100%, which with the way it drains you would think it wasn't. Any tips/ideas as to what might be causing the battery to drain so quickly?

    submitted by /u/swarren31
    [link] [comments]

    App store issue.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    So I uninstalled snapchat because it was acting weird so I went to reinstall and it just keeps spinning on the app store when I try to install

    submitted by /u/basebrandon87
    [link] [comments]

    Tagging photos with people

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Is there a way to manually add a photo to a person album if no person is recognized in the photo? I have many photos where if I swipe up there is no thumbnail with an unknown person to assign to an album or add a name, but it's clearly a picture of a person.

    iPhone 11 iOS 14.5.1 if it matters

    submitted by /u/wakemeupSAVEMEEEEEEE
    [link] [comments]

    New iPhone user - I want to maintain folder structure when I move album folders to the iPhone

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    iPhone 12 pro max, iOS 14.7.1, first-time iDevice user (Android/PC user).

    My employer has moved us to iPhones and as an Android/PC user (having never owned an iDevice), I'm thoroughly confused trying to get my MP3s from my PC to the iPhone. I have Googled but I'm afraid I must be a poor Googler - perhaps my queries are too specific - but I can't seem to find a clear answer. And unfortunately the Wiki page for r/iphone leads to an empty page when I click the "Android to iPhone - Tips & Tricks" link (and I didn't see a similar link here).

    My Issue Most of my music is mixtapes or YT audio files but I have many self-ripped albums as well, all in mp3 format. I'm accustomed to drag-&-drop into the Android device, then opening my music player, and then playing "by folder". When I drag an album folder into iTunes, the files are sent to the device, but they've lost the folder structure - the files are just there. If I were to add another album, they will be sorted with the previous album, without Folder structure, so I will have multiple songs like "01-title-artist", "02-title-artist" and so on. I see the option for playlists, but the answer can't be to create a playlist for each artist, then a sub-playlist (??) for each album in that discography (think Bob Marley, 30+ albums, so a playlist for Bob, then subs for each of 30+ albums).

    Is there a simple method, app or alternative music player that will all me to maintain folder structure when I move an album/mixtape folder to the iPhone? Perhaps a different music player, or a method of sorting or transferring that I'm not seeing? Or maybe I'm thinking about this all wrong, and the answer is easier but my PC/Android background is blocking me. So confused.

    TIA for your assistance & guidance.

    submitted by /u/r3dout
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with getting into an old email so I can get a password reset code

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Need help adding an email address

    Recently Snapchat was playing up and not opening so I deleted it and re installed it and obviously after this I had to log in and I forgot that when I first got snap it was on my old phone using my old email which was on yahoo so I can't login using my current email address because it's not the correct one and when I try using my old one to reset my password cuz I can't remember it it sends a verification code to my old one which I can't access so I go to settings to add my old email and it sends a verification code to my old email which I can't access I need help getting into that email or j getting Into snap ??? please, thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/danny-da-vito
    [link] [comments]

    Volume up and down stationary unless obsessively clicked

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    iPhone 12 suddenly died?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    So last night when I picked up my phone from the table, I noticed it was really hot. And I know I have 30%~ battery remaining but when I unlocked it, it was only 15%

    So I turned it off, But it still very hot. The phone's temp isn't going down. When I turned it on, it was at 5%. It was draining the battery even it was off!

    So I tried to charge it then it gotten more hot and wouldn't go beyond 20%. So I leave it overnight and totally drain it's battery but now it totally won't turn on anymore. It's plugged right now for more than an hour. Try hard resetting it (voluem up, down, hold power) and nothing. It doesn't even have the plug charge icon it.

    This phone is no more than 2 weeks old. Is it dead?

    submitted by /u/motionglitch
    [link] [comments]

    How can I clean iPhone ear speaker?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Two double arrows pointing up on iPhone (see pic). How do I get rid of it?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    If you switch from imessage to sms messenging, will the person your texting still recieve your texts either way?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    I cannot turn on “access notes from look screen” in settings>notes.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Excessive iPhone battery drain?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Has anyone been experiencing excessive battery drain on their iPhone? I'm running iOS 14.7.1 and have tried the usual troubleshooting but my battery is draining much faster than normal. My battery health is 87% so I don't think that's the issue.

    submitted by /u/thebadyearblimp
    [link] [comments]

    Recovery mode locked

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Hello I have a problem with my iphone 11. While I was updating it through itunes it said an error didn't think much of it. Until it would not exit recovery mode. I have tried downloading a few programs to fix the problem but they don't work.

    How much would apple charge for this problem. If i don't want to pay for it, how much could I sell the phone for?

    submitted by /u/idk---_
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud backup issues. help!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Does iCloud save old backups?

    I backed up all of my stuff to my iCloud account on my iPhone earlier this morning, reset my phone to factory settings, chose not to restore anything (I incorrectly assumed I could restore the data later) - then realized that I can't restore icloud data without resetting the phone again.

    So, I reset the phone again and accidentally selected to backup what was on the phone (which was nothing) to icloud. Now, when I restore icloud data after the reset, my phone does not have my data.

    Can I restore my prior backup?

    submitted by /u/ReverenceForLife
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting Photos From My iPhone Doesn't Delete Them on iCloud

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    I've had this problem for years but I didn't care and so I forgot about because I had the 50Gb plan. Now that I am running out of iCloud of space, again, I decided it's time to delete my photos. Little did I remember, the past hour spent on deleting my photos on my iPhone didn't delete them on my iCloud too. An option is to delete photos directly from my iCloud, but figuring out all pictures that I have deleted from my phone will take forever, plus this problem will build up over time anyway. So another option would be to use the "Disable and Delete" option and re-upload them, but tomorrow I'm getting a new phone and I don't want to wait 30 days for them to get all deleted. Please help.

    submitted by /u/simomorte
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR appears to have died but heats when plugged in

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Hi all - hoping for some optimistic feedback. Here's the situation:

    My wife's iPhone XR 64GB (2018) has about a year's worth of pictures on it that weren't backed up.

    Today around 2:00pm she went to check the time and noticed the phone appeared to be dead. She plugged it in to charge and upon checking on it a little later, noticed nothing had changed.

    Here's what we've done to try and resolve. All of these troubleshooting steps have yielded zero results. The phone screen is stays black, calls go straight to voicemail, and it won't connect to any of our Macs.

    1. We let the phone stay plugged in for over an hour.
    2. We tried charging with several different chargers and cords.
    3. We tried the volume up/volume down then power button hold restart thing.
    4. We tried plugging it into 2 Macs to see if it registered in iTunes or Finder.

    Nothing changed with each action above.

    The only thing of note is that when the phone is plugged into a charger, the back does get warm. Not super hot, but somewhat warm. I'm not sure if that indicates an issue with the battery or that the battery is working fine.

    I've got an appointment with Apple tomorrow to investigate but I'm hoping some of you can help with a possible armchair diagnosis.

    Is it possible the battery just crapped out? That's what I'm hoping for at this point.

    What other possible causes could there be and what are the odds we've lost these photos for good?

    Anything else you recommend to troubleshoot?

    I feel like an IDIOT for not backing these up.

    Thanks in advance everyone!

    submitted by /u/SupernovaJones
    [link] [comments]

    So what’s this issue my volume is going up and down but not moving unless I click a whole lot

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    My Face ID just randomly stopped working one day

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    I've had my 12 pro max since November and up until about a month ago Face ID worked perfectly fine. I was holding off on updating for a while but I finally updated to the latest public iOS in hopes it would fix my Face ID but that didn't work either. The camera works fine and the ir sensor can detect that I have a mask on and even scan a new face in for me but for some reason it won't unlock the phone

    submitted by /u/_kimaliamin
    [link] [comments]

    Contacts exist only when searched

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 12 running 14.6. I have contacts that will not show up in my list of contacts. However, they do show up when I search for them or directly dial their number. I have confirmed that I have entered their name correctly. First name in the first name slot. Last name in the last name spot. What's going on?

    submitted by /u/SDLJunkie
    [link] [comments]

    I can hear people on calls but they can not hear me. FaceTime works but phone calls don’t. Help!!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    IPhone xs won't turn on

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Hi guys, my iPhone XS won't start and keeps showing the apple logo. I've tried the factory reset by pressing the power and volume button, which didn't solve my issues. Any quick solutions to this problem, as I'm travelling tomorrow?

    submitted by /u/robin7880
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel