• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    iPhone iPhone 11 Battery Draining Fast Suddenly?

    iPhone iPhone 11 Battery Draining Fast Suddenly?


    iPhone 11 Battery Draining Fast Suddenly?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    So I went camping over the weekend and the lot I was at had an outlet box so we could charge our electronics. I noticed the second day on my trip that my iPhone's battery was draining much faster than usual, but I assumed it was because I was using data for everything instead of wifi. On the way home, despite charging my phone up to 100% right before leaving, my phone was at around 50% when I got home after the 3 hour drive (again, just thinking that the battery was draining because I was using data on the way home). Today was my first full day back and my phone was charged at 100% at 9 this morning and it's now at 14% about 15 hours later (8 of those were me at work, rarely using my phone). I never had an issue with my battery draining fast until I used that outlet box. Has anyone had any issues similar to mine or a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/probablynotabby
    [link] [comments]

    Reduce “other” storage on iPhone. It takes up HALF my memory!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    “Upgraded” to iPhone 12 Pro Max (camera fail)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    Well, I was stoked to upgrade from a XS Max to 12 Pro Max but these pictures at the dock say enough to say I screwed up. Photo Comparisons Here

    We attempted taking pictures multiple times yet 12 Pro Max consistently performed worse..

    Although I've accepted my fate, any thoughts on how to bring out the best in the 12 Pro Max camera?

    I'm thinking of getting one of those Google phones, huawei, or Samsung just for the image quality. My work does require some photography and I've found the new phone to produce quite dull results..

    submitted by /u/no-namebrand
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 gap water resistance

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    I just got my iPhone 11 about a week ago. I noticed just yesterday that there is a small gap only on the top of my phone, between the display and frame and dust was getting trapped in it. This is large enough to slide a piece of paper through which, like an idiot, I did to clean the dust out. Now I'm just realizing that I might have cut through the water resistant seal with the paper. Is my phone still water resistant with this gap, especially after I slid the paper through it?

    submitted by /u/kilerzone1213
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to disable volume/headphone safety notifications? They’re extremely annoying.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    Help remove the green light dots when in low light?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Youtube app stuck in splash/loading screen.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    I have this issue with my iphone 11. Youtube just get stuck in the splash/loading screen (the one all white with the youtube logo).

    The only way I can fix this is reinstalling the app and restarting the phone but it always happen again after 2 or 3 days.

    It is not my WiFi because my android phone can stream 1080p60fps videos no problem.

    Does anyone know what could be happening? Thanks

    submitted by /u/gatoviudo1
    [link] [comments]

    Old iphone 4s, disabled, need to unlock. Please help.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    I have an old iphone 4s that I haven't used in nearly 7 or 8 years. I forgot the passkey, but I NEED to get into it to retrieve some old voicemails on it.
    I do not know the current firmware on it, but the emergency call screen has round buttons for it's numbers, is white, and has 2 button at the bottom, a call and cancel button. Hopefully that can kinda pinpoint the firmware version. Otherwise, I do not know how to figure out the firmware version.

    I hope someone can help me figure this out. I thank you all very much.

    submitted by /u/No-Koala5228
    [link] [comments]

    “It’s a” autocorrects it it’d

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    My iPhone always ALWAYS autocorrects "it's a" to "it'd a" I can't go to keyboard shortcuts because it doesn't allow spaces.

    It's specific to adding the single word A after the word "it's"

    I've created a shortcut to make it'd turn to it's, but autocorrect doesn't autocorrect itself after fixing what it thinks is the error

    HELP! How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/_RexSpex
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 battery health dropped 11% after just running 3D Mark at very low battery

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    When had run 3DMark Wild Life Benchmark, my phone started to get warm and the screen started dimming. I was doing a benchmark at like less than 15% of battery life. The battery health was in recalibration process and it said it was 98%. It had dropped to 88% just for doing a benchmark. A few weeks later when I had went to Kings Island, I turned off my phone for awhile while the battery health was at 88%. When I had turned it back on, then the battery went down to 87%. I had barely used up my charge cycles and I barely drain the battery. I don't even drain it below 40% often. After nearly two months of that battery health drop, I thankfully am still at 87%. It had went down to 88% on June 3 and 87% on June 22. Today is July 28 and I didn't notice any battery health drop since then.

    submitted by /u/Aidan_Shane_Wade
    [link] [comments]

    Purple tint popped up on my iPhone X after the iOS 14.7 update

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Hello.

    I have an iPhone X running iOS 14.7.1.

    This issue popped up with iOS 14.7.

    My camera has a purple hue on many photos. I suspect it's linked to the ISO as it's only visible indoors/ in the dark. Basically when the ISO has to boost itself up to compensate for low light.

    This is only happening to the wide-angle rear facing camera. The front camera and the rear telephoto camera are fine.

    I thought this was a hardware issue but a couple of things make me think it's a bug.

    1. Photos outdoors taken during the daytime look absolutely fine with no purple hue
    2. The purple hue disappears when I put the camera in "Slow-mo" mode. The funny thing is that in video it's very purple, but slow-mo looks fine.
    3. When I use a manual camera app and reduce the ISO the purple tint disappears.
    4. I haven't dropped my phone recently (or ever really).

    Here are photos from my iPhone

    The photo with the minivan is what most indoor photos and videos look like.

    The photo with only purple is what happens when I cover the lens with my finger.

    The outdoor photo shows how invisible the issue is with daylight.

    I have seen other posts regarding this issue but most are very old and with different iPhones.

    Is there a fix for this?

    Would greatly appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/haraamii
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend a good battery case for iPhone 7?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    How to get the old volume symbols back on your iPhone/iPad?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    The old megaphone sound symbol when you change the volume. I forgot when the they removed it.

    submitted by /u/International-Pie911
    [link] [comments]

    Speaker stopped working after getting some water on it?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    My phone was on the floor of my bathroom when I was showering, and it got some water in one of the speakers. Phone wasn't submerged in water or anything, just some droplets that I guess migrated. Right speaker works, left doesn't. It's been a few weeks and the sound hasn't come back yet, which I thought it would. Everything else is working perfectly fine. Does anyone have any experience with this or know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/yellow_blue_
    [link] [comments]

    Rossmann group vs drivesafe data recovery

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had experience with data recovery on liquid damaged phones from either companies? Both state they offer a service to recover the data but have drastically different pricing. Rossmann is $300-600 while DriveSafe is $900-$3900. I just want to know if drivesafe is worth the price or if it's safe to go with Rossmann.

    submitted by /u/Chickenboypoopoo
    [link] [comments]

    airdrop doesnt show preview with a specific contact ?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    i usually use airdrop to annoy the people i live with. whenever a specific individual airdrops me, it doesnt send with a preview, so im forced to accept the surprise meme that's coming my way. this person is in my contacts, and has been for years. how do i turn on previews, or does it have to be done on their end ?

    submitted by /u/331x
    [link] [comments]

    Replaced Iphone SE screen and not home button doesn't work and back camera inoperable.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    The haptic buttons scanner works, but using the button to switch between apps doesn't work. I was very careful in removing the buttons flex cable. And the rear camera doesn't work at all, just has a black screen. What can I check?

    submitted by /u/Horizontalkev
    [link] [comments]

    Face ID not working

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    It was heavy raining and I was walking home, my phone was in my bag and the way my bag is designed it's exposed at the top. So obviously rain poured onto my phone and when I got home my speakers were muffled but I sorted that out. However my Face ID isn't working but my Memoji is so I'm guessing it could be irreversible. I tried resetting Face ID but it says it's unavailable. Please help as this phone is only a few months old! It's an iPhone X.

    Edit: I updated my software and used a hairdryer on a cool air mode. My Face ID is now working.

    submitted by /u/amararose-
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone disconnecting

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    My iPhone 11 Pro keeps disconnecting. Everytime I go into the same back room my wifi disconnects. I've tried all the troubleshooting with the router and setting in the phone and nothing seems to have worked. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/danstall1990
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I find any options to set up a mobile hotspot? I recently got a SIM unlocked iPhone XS and can’t find any option to even set it up, let alone enable it. I’ve tried looking for Settings > Cellular, but Cellular doesn’t even come up as an option. Can anyone help?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Why don’t apps actually update regularly?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Any advice on how to fix my service not working?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    About a year ago Apple came out with an update that caused my service to stop working completely. The bars would still be there, but the LTE lettering next to it would not. This prevented me from getting any notifications from any of my apps while I was off of wifi, unless someone texted me (text message only). It stayed like this for months after trying multiple things and it only started working again after 4 more updates. Now this same problem is back, and this time as far as I know it happened without an update. I've since tried restarting my phone, taking out the sim, turning wifi calling on and off, airplane mode, giving it the new apple update that I hadn't authorized yet, etc. Nothing is working. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/TheRealYoYo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experiencing failed social media send messages, failed text messages, failed and dropped calls on your iPhone 12?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing failed social media send messages, failed text messages, failed and dropped calls on your iPhone 12? Have had issues on 2x carriers, just switched to Verizon and Verizon takes the cake for issues I've been having. Verizon has the best network where I live so it cannot be the network and all my neighbors who use the same towers have report ZERO issues on whatever devices they are using..

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/aab434
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to see which apps are less used on iOS?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Over time i have accumulated many apps on my iphone, I rarely uninstall an app I no longer need. Is there a way to see which apps have the least usage?

    submitted by /u/louisfsilva
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t update my phone. Haven’t had service for a couple days now cause of this

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel