• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Apple TV With the latest Beta, from the Apple TV and homepod. You can tell Siri to open apps on the Apple TV.

    Apple TV With the latest Beta, from the Apple TV and homepod. You can tell Siri to open apps on the Apple TV.


    With the latest Beta, from the Apple TV and homepod. You can tell Siri to open apps on the Apple TV.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Just got Apple One. Any game recommendations??

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    What are some good ones to check out on Arcade?

    submitted by /u/Pengabee
    [link] [comments]

    Evolution of the wheel

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    HBO Max content not working from the TV app anymore?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    I have been watching "Last Week Tonight" through the TV app which connected to the HBO Max app but now the TV app only says open in... for Hulu or Amazon Prime. Did they also remove Up Next compatibility along with the removal of the channel?

    I was of the understanding that I would still be able to use the Apple TV app to watch my HBO Max stuff from there.

    Real bummer if this is true as I much prefer to have the TV app syncing versus the HBO Max app.

    submitted by /u/manuman888
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV and sound bar

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    So I have my 4K Apple TV, a smart Tv, and a new sound bar system. The Apple TV is connected to the tv using the HDMI. The sound bar is connected to the tv via a digital optical cable. I've been able to watch shows on the TVshows app on the Apple TV but when I go to stream via Netflix or Hulu, I have no sound. The audio output setting on my TV is changed to the sound bar, but the Apple TV doesn't allows me to change the audio out. Is there anything I can do about this? There's no other ports free on the back of the Apple TV. I'm at a loss 😭

    submitted by /u/Emotional-Bank-6128
    [link] [comments]

    bluetooth AAC codec on ATV4k?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Hi! I just got myself a BTR1K which supports SBC, APTx and AAC. I was expecting it to connect using AAC, but it looks like the light is flashing blue which means the SBC codec is used and not cyan as I was expecting. It flashes in cyan when connected to my iPhone though. Is this normal, does the ATV4k really not support the AAC codec?

    submitted by /u/Youre_Dreaming
    [link] [comments]

    Why do i have to buy shows and movies when i have appletv+ subscription ?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    Im An apple newbie so excuse my ignorance but i just subscribed to appletv and when ever i press on a movie thats not an apple original, it tells me to buy it.

    i also have netflix, and when u subscribe to netflix u can watch other movies and shows that are not original or made by netflix

    So can anyone clear it up for me ?

    submitted by /u/IQStormm
    [link] [comments]

    No English subtitles on Blood Red Sky on Netflix. LG C9 app has them

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    The native app shows "English CC" as a subtitle option but the ATV doesn't. Choosing English doesn't work on either of them.

    submitted by /u/newchurner255
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV HD WIFI/Ethernet Dead

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    I have have recently come across a reset Apple TV HD but the WIFI does not work. When I try and setup through iPhone it lets me get the verification code but then it stops at "Your Apple TV couldn't be set up" "Please check your network connection and try again" When I click ok from there it takes me to the internet setup where it only shows ethernet. (Even when a cable isn't plugged in) and because of this I cannot setup the WIFI. Has anyone experienced this before?

    submitted by /u/MeepMeepMarp
    [link] [comments]

    Disney Plus wrong format info

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    I noticed today that Disney Plus no longer shows something as being available in Dolby Vision even though if I play it, it does actually play in Dolby Vision. I wonder if this is a 14.7 issue or a Disney Plus issue. Was there a recent update? In comparison, Netflix still shows when something is available in Dolby Vision. This is more of a cosmetic issue than anything else, and a little bit like when everything was labelled as HD in the swipe down info pane until the recent update.

    Anyone else notice this? I'm on the most recent AppleTV 4K.

    submitted by /u/Angel_of_ioren
    [link] [comments]

    Help with creating US account to access Siri on Apple Tv

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Do i really need to have a legit US credit card to gain access to itunes store , which then will let me access apple tv's siri?

    I live in a non supported country, hence the need to create a US account

    submitted by /u/josef_cruz93
    [link] [comments]

    HBO play next

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Did anyone have problem with auto play next episode on HBO Max?

    submitted by /u/McLovin110
    [link] [comments]

    Airplay

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    I've been having this problem for a while and just dealt with it. Finally I have decided to ask here. I have an iPhone 12 Pro and the 2021 Apple TV 4K (this also was the case with my previous Apple TV 4K). Airplay never works for me. It works with my wife's phone, kids phones, iPads, everything but mine. They have 11's and older iPhones, and older iPads. Screen mirroring works just fine, but not airplay. What could be the issue?

    submitted by /u/AdvisorOk4636
    [link] [comments]

    Screen scrambled - anyone know how to fix this on a Roku TV?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Can you select 4K YouTube quality on a non-4k TV?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Does anyone know if you can select 4K quality on YouTube if your Apple TV 4K is connected to a 1080p display?

    submitted by /u/ValyrianStyle
    [link] [comments]

    I’m going back to torrents

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    I really love my AppleTV box and subscription. I hate all the international "rights management" crap.

    I just bought a series for €20 from iTunes. First episode in English. Rest in German. The majority of content here is dubbed in German with no (original) English tracks. iTunes is better than most services, but many of the movies and series I want to buy are not available in English here.

    Same crap with ebooks.

    It's ridiculous. I tried really hard the past two years to be good and purchase my content properly. But the entertainment industry just makes it so hard. They clearly don't want my money. Those €20 are the last I'll spend on content. Cancelling my AppleTV subscription. Recently cancelled Prime and Disney. I'm back to torrenting. Faster, cheaper, better.

    submitted by /u/BuddahsThumb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel