• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    iPhone Should I reset all my password, shady app

    iPhone Should I reset all my password, shady app


    Should I reset all my password, shady app

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    App Store question? Recently i downloaded a locked notes app that had like 400 reviews and I used it to store all my passwords for the time being while I was having some iCloud (keychain, notes, messages) syncing problems… I probably had more than 20 important passwords saved. Should I be worried this shady app now has all my passwords and should I change them all ASAP?? Could I trust that app? It was called "lock notes- password protect" for anyone wondering. Thank you

    submitted by /u/2wenty4our24
    [link] [comments]

    1 account 2 phones

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Both my wife's phone and mine are on 1 account. However her calls from her phone show up on my recent call list in my phone. I have an 8 and she has a 12. Text messages also seem to appear on the other users phone. How can I keep both phones on 1 account and not have calls or sms appear on both phones?

    submitted by /u/Mironfilms
    [link] [comments]

    switched to iPhone, lost service

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    Hey all, I can't think of any explanation for this but it's driving me nuts.

    I recently switched from a Samsung Galaxy to a refurbished iPhone XS and I've noticed that my data signal is really spotty now. It spends most of the day on 2 bars and frequently can't load apps or webpages. Messages with photo attachments take forever to send, Spotify playlists will stop or even cut out while I'm driving. I'm on the same carrier (Verizon), I go to the same places as usual... nothing changed except my phone.

    Is this something that the refurb could have missed? Should I ask for a refund?

    submitted by /u/singforfood
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 5 Only Flashes Apple Screen

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Hi,

    iPhone 5 Model A1428
    no idea what iOS, or when it was last backed up
    When plugged in all it does is flash the Apple screen on and off, I believe it started doing this around very late 2019 or very early 2020

    It has the app iFitness on it and I used it to track my weight for years and stupidly thought it would magically always be there. Is there any way to at least get that information off of it? I'm kind of inept with iPhones beyond basic use but I'm trying to learn.

    submitted by /u/hannabarberaisawhore
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 6S

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    iPhone 6S running iOS 9 or 10 It was my mom's phone and she forgot the passcode and it's locked right now

    The phone has a lot of memories of our family so is there any way to get into the phone without resetting it?

    All we need is the photos nothing else

    submitted by /u/xRNZz115
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a screen replacement and dark mode isnt what it used to be. Now some things are really light and some things are really dark. When I swipe up to see all the apps the colors go back to what it was. Example in comments

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    EG: Reddit is completely black rn but when I swipe up it goes back to what it used to be like (darkish gray) same with phone app and tiktok

    submitted by /u/SvG_Pheonix
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone won’t connect to the internet, it’s Freud’s out I’ve tried resetting the network settings and I’ve reset my phone I haven’t updated it yet but what can I do, it’s the iPhone 12 Pro

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    iPhone 12 screen keeps shifting colors

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    My 12's color keeps shifting depending on the how much light is picked up, some blacks will shift to gray and dark blues shift to light blues, there's no setting in brightness and display to turn it off and it's getting kinda annoying

    submitted by /u/Rebelrenegade24
    [link] [comments]

    My cousins phone won’t open but it still makes noises

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    My cousin phone is just a black screen but it will make noise like when you put the volume to max the phone also has charge

    submitted by /u/SuperWittyC
    [link] [comments]

    “The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of iOS.” The app is very old and I highly doubt the developers will update it. How do I get access to the photos in my app?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    go to URL, don't search for it Chrome!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to watch yahoo tv on my tv, but of course, I need to sign in for the 1000th time. the tv tells me to simply use my mobile device or computer and go to a URL. I enter that URL into chrome on my iPhone and it searches for the URL I entered. I just want to go to the f'ing URL, there's no reason to search for it. But I cannot figure out how to do this. Help!

    submitted by /u/riedhenry
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone iOS 14.6 wifi standby problem need help ASAP !!!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Every time i leave my phone on standby, wifi disconnects automatically. It didn't use to do this before. I restarted my phone twice, clicked "forget this network" and re-entered my wifi pssword, then reseted my network settings, but the problem still exists.

    I'm on ios 14.6. I installed ios 14.6 about 2 weeks ago but this issue appeared yesterday.

    Is there a solution??

    submitted by /u/abdullahbedo9
    [link] [comments]

    How to move or save my pics from the 8 to the 12.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Some context. I have 60 gigs of pics and vids in my older phone. My lightning connector doesn't work so I haven't backed anything for a long time. My iCloud is base at 5 gigs.

    I upgraded to 200 gigs for iCloud but it looks like it's taking a long time for everything to upload.

    My question is - can I just switch to my new phone? And my old phone can still keep uploading over the course of the next week or so?

    submitted by /u/Nav_the_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Slow WiFi speed on a WiFi 6 device with 100Mbps connection

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    I am currently using iOS 14.7 Public Beta 3 on my iPhone 11. Ever since I bought this one, I've had this issue where wifi speeds are fine (60Mbps+) after a restart, but then drop to around 10Mbps after about 30 minutes of usage. I use the same access point on my other devices and get easy 50 Mbps+ even on my WiFi 5 devices. This phone was on iOS 14.4.2 when I got it and the issue persists since then. I don't think it's a hardware issue as I get normal speeds just after a restart. My WiFi router is on 2.4GHz band and supports WiFi 4. Please help me with this.

    submitted by /u/DrowsyJelly
    [link] [comments]

    How to make Siri read text messages while locked? This worked before, now it doesn't

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    I used to be able to say "Hey Siri, read my latest text messages" and it worked fine. Now in ios14 Siri responds every time with "You need to unlock your iPhone first"

    Now before anyone says to check the settings for certain toggles, this is what I've done already:

    • toggled allow Siri while locked then put in my passcode
    • toggled Hey Siri and did the setup again
    • FaceID and Passcode > Siri, Reply with Messages, Return Calls
    • Changed my passcode
    • Changed my Screentime restrictions, allowed Siri, then turned off Screentime restrictions altogether
    • Made sure notifications for Messages was on "Always" and not "Never" or "While Unlocked"
    • Connected my Airpod Pros and did everything again, and toggled every announce message and shortcuts for messages possible
    • Rebooted

    Flipped everything on and off and on and off again and again, nothing works. I'm convinced that ios14 really broke or changed hands free so that I can't read messages while my phone is in my pocket with my airpods in or when my phone is on the table and I ask Siri to read out my messages because it needs me to unlock my phone every time

    Everything else works for siri though, texting, calling, FaceTime, etc so I don't know why read messages doesn't work

    Any help? Thanks

    submitted by /u/TWLGHT
    [link] [comments]

    I can't find the voice memos app

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I've updated my phone to IOS 14 yet the app is nowhere to be found. Any help? Thanks

    submitted by /u/HotWetSpaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    Recover Text Messages

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Hello, I seem to have accidentally deleted a whole conversation and was wondering if there was a way to recover the texts without fully restoring the iCloud back. I don't want to reset the whole phone just get back some texts. Also I'm not entirely sure when they got deleted. I'm fairly certain they were there in my phone yesterday.

    submitted by /u/dmez01
    [link] [comments]

    AirPods Pro question

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Question, if I purchase a charging case for the AirPods Pro and it's stolen before I purchase it can I use the charging case on my current AirPods? Reason I ask is I lost my case and am trying to get a replacement but to broke to spend 100 with apple I've seen used ones on Shpock but am afraid it could have Been stolen

    submitted by /u/PhantomKesra
    [link] [comments]

    Hello guys , is there any possible ways to know if someone transferred your photos / videos etc from your iPhonex while connected to their computer via usb ? Thanks )

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Apologies in advance if this isn’t the right sub for this issue. What’s the best fix for this? “System” is using ~11GB out of 16GB on my iPhone 5S. Heard something a while ago about connecting to iTunes on a PC, but couldn’t remember anything apart from that. Thanks in advance!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Help the messages app isn’t showing when I have unread text messages anymore

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Like it won't show the number on the corner of the app and I don't know how to fix it? Suggestions? I have the new iPhone mini if that matters

    submitted by /u/MakeupMua16
    [link] [comments]

    Data in foreigner country not working

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    So I live in France and I have an iPhone 12, in France everything works fine I can connect to 5G. Due to work I'm in Tunisia, my phone operator grant me 25Go of free data. I can connect myself to the foreign network, it shows that I am in 4G. I have activated data in foreign country in the settings, but I can't connect myself to the internet. I already tried to reset network settings. And some friends of mine having the same phone plan as me have internet access. And data access in foreigners countries is activated on my phone plan management internet page. My iPhone model number is MGJE3F/A

    submitted by /u/Feryma
    [link] [comments]

    Battery health decreasing

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    I recently updated my iphone 12 to ios 14.6 and in a few days the battery health decreased to 99% and today it decreased to 98%. I bought this phone 4 months ago and this is really worrying me.

    submitted by /u/kaafi_hard
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro - 94% Battery Capacity & Gets Hot Quickly

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Hope you are well!

    I got my iPhone 11 Pro last Aug/Sep time after having never had an iPhone. Originally the battery was super good, but now the phone does get hot quite quickly and the battery isn't fantastic - the capacity is at 94% already. Before I was getting 6hours+ SoT but now it's in the 4hours. Especially when I am outside my home, the battery plummets!

    Would anyone know why this is? I've tried a lot of things like turn off background app refresh for the majority of apps....it seems as though Snapchat and Spotify are the big drainers, but it really doesn't make sense.

    My friend has an iPhone 12 and her battery life is incredibly high compared to mine!

    I can provide any screenshots possible - thank you so much in advance!

    submitted by /u/Raviioliii
    [link] [comments]

    Why I can't share a picture to Instagram story from the camera roll?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask, I recently got a new iPhone 12 Pro and when I tried to share a picture from the camera role to Instagram by selecting on the option menu, it didn't give me the option to select "story" but just gave the option to share as a "Post" or as a "Message", which I find odd. I asked few of my iPhone user friends and they do not have this problem and can see all three options. I tried re-installing Instagram, and updated IOS but nothing changed.

    My current IOS version is 14.6

    submitted by /u/Tangir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel