• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 23, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Free release] TappyKeyboard - add haptic and Taptic feels to your keyboard presses

    iOS Jailbreak [Free release] TappyKeyboard - add haptic and Taptic feels to your keyboard presses


    [Free release] TappyKeyboard - add haptic and Taptic feels to your keyboard presses

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    [Question] Why does MYbloXX use HTTP instead of HTTPS to download/communicate with the PAC file?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    In a world where almost everything is behind SSL and is using HTTPS, I wonder why MYbloXX uses HTTP instead of HTTPS when using the PAC file? I really love MYbloXX! Awesome work done by /u/MYXXdev >> mad props to you mate!

    I just wonder what the advantage is to use HTTP over HTTPS for the PAC file.

    submitted by /u/Panja0
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Recreating a Similar Lock Screen Like This?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    [Free Release] Eva Lite and [Paid Release] Eva - Scrolling and parallax wallpapers for your device

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    [Question] Any transparent camera bar tweak compatible on iOS 14 please?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    [Question] Still getting banned?!?!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Hi so for a while now I have been bypassing a ban on an app simply using app manager. However, they have updated their security as that no longer works. I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing works. I have deleted the app from the keychain in the keychain table, I have spoofed UDID and other things with 361 Multi and I have even used a paid vpn that isn't flagged and the app is somehow still banning me as soon as I verify. I know it's not a jailbreak detection thing as I did everything listed above at once and then uninstalled my jailbreak and when I tried to make a new account I still got banned. If anyone could give me a tip or help me understand how the app is still identifying me.

    Tweaks used to try to get unbanned: App Manager, 361 Multi, ICleaner, Crane

    The app: Yubo

    submitted by /u/ballsy34
    [link] [comments]

    [help] this pop up keeps appearing every night and it’s starting to get really annoying. is there anyway to prevent this?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    [Question] Are tweaks loaded when they are not enabled?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    If I have tweak(s) disabled / not enabled are they still being loaded and using memory? Is it suggested to disable the dylibs of those tweaks? Thank you in advance for any feedback. Not having any issues was just curious if that could help anything … rather than uninstalling unused tweaks in case enabling is desired for diff setups.

    submitted by /u/RossM722
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Updating from jailbreak

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    So for work purposes I just update to the latest iOS. I am currently jail broken on 13.3 with unc0ver.

    What's the best and safest way to update? Are there any procedures I should take before updating? Or shall I just update via the settings page?

    submitted by /u/donthideyourfeelings
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] I’m trying to make a launcher for iOS

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    I found my old iPad Mini (First Gen, running iOS 9.3.5) and I thought I would turn it into an emulator for retro games, but I dont want to use the iOS Springboard, I want to make my own.

    I've already made an app in Xcode with a custom ui and made custom buttons for the apps I want to open. Problem is, I can't just add a button and make it open an app, there seems to be no way to do that with just xcode. So is there some jailbreak api I can add to my app to open other apps?

    To write it simply: I have a button that says "iDos" in my app, when I press that button, I want it to open iDos. And when I press the home button, I want it to go to my app, and NOT the iOS homescreen.

    Again, this is on iOS 9, so it's quite old, and I hope someone has found a way to do this!

    Anyway, thanks in advance!

    edit: fixed spelling

    submitted by /u/walter_man105
    [link] [comments]

    [Free Release] AutoDeverserLinux (Save onboard blobs for unsigned versions)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    A couple days ago a tool called Deverser-Linux popped up, brought my attention that onboard blobs can be saved for unsigned iOS versions.

    I made a small sh file that can clone deverser-linux to the device while jailbroken. It needs a few dependencies before running deverser.

    _info_ :: i have not tried to re-restore my current iOS, this tool is strictly for those who would want to attempt to restore to an unsigned firmware --OR-- re-restore their current iOS. These blobs can be used with futurerestore, and the 90-day-ota-delay. From my knowledge, the 90dayotadelay will work with unsigned firmwares, and futurerestore will use the blobs to restore. I am unsure if the 90day trick helps? or works with the restores or not.

    Requirements/Packages:

    XML Parser Toolkit - apt.bingner

    OpenSSL 1.0 Libraries - apt.bingner

    libssh2 - apt.bingner

    libnghttp2-14 - apt.bingner

    cURL - apt.bingner

    Git - apt.bingner

    libgeneral - apt.bingner

    img4tool - apt.bingner

    m4 Processor - apt.bingner

    libtool - BigBoss

    Automake - apt.bingner

    Autoconf - apt.bingner

    OpenSSH - apt.bingner

    The script : https://pastebin.com/YazVW1ch

    submitted by /u/itoywithstuff
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] A tweak to move multiple apps from page to page. I opted for a no dock, 8 row layout and every time I reboot from a crash I have to re drag everything back in place and pretty annoying

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    [Help] Cydia error, not able to install tweaks. Any idea why?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    [Question] Can't get Notch'd or get on to their repo

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    I've got an iPhone 5s running 12.5.3 and I'm trying to get Notch'd on Cydia but it simply will not allow me to download it, on the description it says cannot get and that's all. Any help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Turbofranko
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Any ideas on how to enter pwned dfu mode on iOS 9.3.5 (iPhone 4s)?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    [help] Kernel_task continuously raises in the ram in uses (checkra1n)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    So over the last weeks I've been attempting to figure out what has been causing a constant increase to the ram usage of kernel_task. When I first re- jailbreak, it averages between 250 and 300 MB used, but as the days go on, it steadily increases to upwards of 800MB and causes my device to crash all apps upon opening them, YouTube videos crashing, and so on. Using ldrestart doesn't clear said ram usage, so I end up having to rejailbreak pretty much weekly. I assume this is because the kernel space obviously never gets reset since I can't reboot the device. So I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this/has a solution to this. I have 6 tweaks installed that aren't default, which are cercube, bigsurcenter, Minotaur, atria, shuffle and one other I can't think of at the moment since I'm not in a jailbroken state right now. I hope I left enough information in case there is something I can do

    submitted by /u/Skelitonlord
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] iPhone on iOS 14.3 Taurine. Can not download new apps.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    I can not download any new apps. Even in Non Jailbroken mode.

    Previously purchased apps I can download fine. My iPad Pro on iOS 14.6 can also download new apps just fine.

    What can be the issue?

    submitted by /u/notkingjames84
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Complications on Springboard

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    AS the title suggests can i somehow place the complications widget on myhomepage

    submitted by /u/shahbazjb
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Non blocking share tweak

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    When I share the menu pops up and I click send but it blocks me from doing anything else, staring at the sending prompt, I want to be able to minimize it away so I can continue my business and it'll just notify me if it's successful and if not the it should just ask me to retry or not.

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Weird66
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] is there any Books app tweak to have a reading guide line while scrolling because sometimes when I’m reading i read the same line twice accidentally.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    [Help] My Battery drains quickly. Look at the top left it says -1388 mAH. Is there a tweak that can see what is draining my battery? Dra1n says there’s no culprit.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    [question] How can I get into iOS Hacking/Security research, finding vulns and exploit development.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    [Request] Tweak to add live search to TweetBot like how the Twitter app has.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    [Question] Shortcuts in control centre tweak?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Trouble finding a tweak due to not knowing the repo? Visit this link ( https://www.ios-repo-updates.com/amp/ ) & simply search the tweak (by name) it should find it! Once clicked it should give you the option to add to whatever package manager you are using.Thought this would be helpful

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel