• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    iPhoneX What can you expect from Apple to launch in March

    iPhoneX What can you expect from Apple to launch in March


    What can you expect from Apple to launch in March

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:07 AM PST

    I can't get device out of recovery mode

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:04 PM PST

    My battery shut down and after charging it and turning it on it says it was in recovery mode. I tried to get it out through the normal way through iTunes and that didn't work. I then tried using an app called iMyFone Fixpo to try and force it out of recovery mode. Are there any solutions out there?

    submitted by /u/ILikeCheeseC33Z
    [link] [comments]

    Switching from Android to iPhone

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:49 AM PST

    You guys probably get this question a lot but what is the best and easiest way to transfer data from an Android to an iOS device? I know there is an apple app for transferring and there's also a Samsung method with Smart Switch. I can't use Smart Switch though because I don't have a Samsung device.

    submitted by /u/Maximus34672
    [link] [comments]

    Is that line suppose to be there on the Lock Screen

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:56 AM PST

    I need to recover my phone but I can't due to difficulties

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:14 AM PST

    I need to recover my phone but even after recovering my phone it brings me to the recovery screen and I can't hard reset my phone either as I'm having trouble with the volume and power buttons

    submitted by /u/ILikeCheeseC33Z
    [link] [comments]

    I got a new iPhone and it’s an iPhone 12. Why do I notice that it seems to take up less storage space than my iPhone X after a backup transfer of recent data? Is it better at using the same 256GB storage space than its predecessor?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:30 PM PST

    My phone is overheating and slowing down a lot even after changing the battery what should I do

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:18 AM PST

    Found the solution you need to change your phone it's the motherboard I talked to a professional and he said it's the panel which is like getting a new phone


    [link] [comments]

    Something wrong with my iphone from 2017

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:19 PM PST

    So i've had this phone for years now, and it works fine but all of a sudden it stopped charging. Then tried my brother's charger (Lightning to USB-C) and it worked perfectly. So I tried my other (Lightning to USB-A) charger and it doesn't work. Why does my phone only charge with lightning to USB-C? Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/ObamasLlamawithOsama
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel