• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    iPhoneX Switching from S20FE to iPhone X

    iPhoneX Switching from S20FE to iPhone X


    Switching from S20FE to iPhone X

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:50 PM PST

    I recently got an S20 FE for $450. The back cameras are good, really good, but the selfie one is definitly trash. Battery is meh, 5 SOT and since then I have the Exynos variant, it overheats a lot sometimes, just by using social media.

    I prefer iOS, it's way smoother and mostly for social media, so I was thinking to get an iPhone X.

    Is the battery ok just for social media, browsing, etc? I do use it a lot. How's the camera for 2021?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sanluka_15
    [link] [comments]

    Which iphone should I buy?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:47 AM PST

    I have to options to buy an iPhone X basically for the same price these are my options 1) iPhone X 64gb baterry 100% 2) iPhone X 256gb battery 93% Wich one would you recommend for me?

    submitted by /u/Tifossiofmilano
    [link] [comments]

    ��Health In Used Iphones

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:28 AM PST

    When buying an used iPhone, what percentage of battery do you recommend it to have? In order to perform well and last for a couple of years

    submitted by /u/Tifossiofmilano
    [link] [comments]

    Intermittent message notification

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:56 PM PST

    Refreshing this problem here to see if anyone has found a solution.

    It is now up to 86 pages on the Apple community page of people saying the same thing.

    submitted by /u/SG1966
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel