• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    iPhone Problem with SanDisk iXpand for iPhone

    iPhone Problem with SanDisk iXpand for iPhone


    Problem with SanDisk iXpand for iPhone

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:11 PM PST

    I bought an external hard drive for my phone (SanDisk iXpand 256 gigs). It's great and I haven't had any problems, but the interface on the app is really shitty.

    • I can store Gifs but I can't play them on the app -I can't swipe from one video to the next -I can't rearrange my files in the order I want -I can't add thumbnails to the files to make it easier to find, etc.

    Can I use a different interface to view and arrange my files? Can I change the current one to make it better?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Total-Ad-8961
    [link] [comments]

    I ruined my iPhone’s speakers when I cleaned it. Why did it happen? Is there a fix?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:52 PM PST

    I used disinfectant wipes to clean my screen and case. But, I found later playing some music at a higher volume the phone's sound quality has noticeably worsened. I assume water or just something gotten into it and I'm not sure if it's too late. It's been about 2 days and the sound has remained the same (Slightly better but still a very concerning issue). I was impressed by my iPhone's speaker quality (iPhone SE) especially since it's my first iPhone and it's disappointing to have it now be able to only go past half volume before the sound becomes almost inaudible. Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/Funk_nuts
    [link] [comments]

    Messenger push/badge notifications to disappear when already read on pc

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:43 PM PST

    I have been working on this for the past 2 hours or so reading a lot of references to no avail.

    How do I make my messenger in sync across all my devices?

    For instance, when I receive messages I want to of course I want to be notified on my phone and pc. But when I read/reply on my PC I want the notifications or badges to disappear on my phone.

    I realize that this has been asked a lot of times already I just couldn't figure it out.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/omgohpee
    [link] [comments]

    How long does Reset All Contents and All Settings usually take?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:26 PM PST

    Sooo i successfully transferred all my files to my new iphone and i'm going to hand my old one to my sibling. I clicked on Reset All Contents and All Settings and now it's stuck in the apple logo with the meter not even on 1/10 for almost an hour already. How long does it usually take? Should i be scared already? I'm not a techy person :/ the phone i'm resetting is an XR

    submitted by /u/loeylowloey
    [link] [comments]

    Virus

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:40 PM PST

    I just newly upgraded from the XR to the IPhone 12 Pro Max for about 1 month now.

    I have a keen interest for movies so I go to pirated sites that seem awfully sketchy, but since Apple says their phone is 99% safe against viruses, I have no worries. But now I've noticed that my battery seems to drain really fast. It also heats up quickly.

    I always clear my browser and history data on safari as soon as I'm done, but if that doesn't work is there a different fix? I've read that I should restore to a previous backup but I don't have any.

    submitted by /u/VenomFlyz
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot my passcode. Help!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:09 PM PST

    Yep, I did it. Forgot, entered too many wrong passcodes and now I'm at "iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes". From what I've read, there is no hope to recover anything that's on my phone as it wasn't backed up. I unfortunately don't have iTunes either. If there is hope to save anything, please let me know. Otherwise is there any way to restore without iTunes? TIA.

    submitted by /u/Burface1
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 SMS messaging problem

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:11 AM PST

    Just got an iPhone 12 and I'm not receiving SMS messages. My carrier is AT&T and they have not been able to resolve this. Anyone know of a fix?

    submitted by /u/oldshoegazer
    [link] [comments]

    Does installing and removing apps constantly harm performance?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:38 PM PST

    I've got an 11 and I've got 4 younger siblings, so I'm constantly downloading and uninstalling apps, like a lot, does this harm the performance in any way? Like leaving traces in the ssd or hard drive that will slowly degrade the phone's speed, etc. Or am I just paranoid?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Vrooother
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone broken pls help

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:19 PM PST

    All of a sudden my iPhone XR which is fully updated has started glitching and jumping like I'm pressing things when I'm not. Weirdly seems to not happen when flash is on. I've tried the restart numerous times and turned it on and off. It didn't get wet though it has had a cracked screen for many months, never had an issue until now. Any idea as to what is causing this or what to do?

    submitted by /u/Over_Season3894
    [link] [comments]

    Can pressure cause any damage

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:04 PM PST

    I have an iPhone 12 pro and recently i bought the mauve case from UAG. I was wondering if it was possible to damage my phone if i constantly take the case out of the phone as it requires quite an amount of pressure to get the case of from the sides. It's a tight fit(as it is marketed as a protection case), and I constantly do a bit of dust cleaning on my phone's sides(I'm always in a place where its enclosed and dusty).

    submitted by /u/LM5K17
    [link] [comments]

    How do I correct a name/word in voice to text.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:43 PM PST

    Ok so here is the dealeo, my wife uses her watch A TON to reply to text messages. For some reason on her phone and watch it spells our daughters name Nora. The problem is her name is Norah. On my phone and watch it spells it correctly.

    How on earth can I teach her iPhone to spell it the way we want?

    submitted by /u/retrospects
    [link] [comments]

    How to retexture apps?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:08 AM PST

    I just bought a new iPhone 12 and I was wondering how I retexture apps. Could anyone point me in the right direction for this.

    submitted by /u/D3flatedPan
    [link] [comments]

    restoring google drive Pixel data (SMS/texts) onto new iPhone

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PST

    background: got the Pixel 1 when it came out in 10/2016 and have supported the phone and community since. recently, my phone's battery was acting up (dying at 30-50%) until one day, it no longer turned on. I've decided to buy an iPhone 12 mini and see how this goes for now. issue: how do I transfer sms from google drive backup of Pixel to new iPhone?

    all resources that I've seen require both android and iphone to be operational. nothing that I've seen references restoring from google drive to iPhone. any third party apps (free preferably) that you'd recommend? or will this be as simple as opening Google Drive up in my new phone and finding a restore option?

    not sure where to post this, will cross post to increase chances of getting help picking up the iPhone later today so I'm hoping to have a plan by then in case there are any steps that I can take at the initial setup

    submitted by /u/blinnie
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone ring essue

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Some times my iPhone ring slower even it's an in higher volume and also I am not looking at iPhone and sometime its an normal and sometimes even in silent mode my iPhone ring slower I don't understand what's going on Love from India 🇮🇳

    submitted by /u/Keval_jadav
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 pro trouble

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PST

    So the thing is that. I can't cast some apps to Chromecast ultra. I have about 6 apps that I used to be able to cast, but sometimes the Chromecast won't show up on some of the apps, but are still able to cast other apps. The apps in question are YouTube and Netflix these apps won't show the Chromecast. But I can cast Spotify for instance. So what could cause this problem?

    submitted by /u/wabadingo
    [link] [comments]

    How do I turn off the slight vibrate when I like post?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:10 AM PST

    iPhone 10 seems to happen regardless of app, just mildly annoying. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/siegure9
    [link] [comments]

    iphone force shut app

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:10 AM PST

    im a previous android user and now using iphone 12 pro max

    On android, you can physically force shut any app if the app misbehave or malfunction.

    Does IOS have similiar function? or basically an swipe up will do?

    let me know

    submitted by /u/justandyL
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 issues??

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:48 AM PST

    I want to get a 12 pro max but I'm seeing alot of videos and reviews of people having issues with the iphone 12 pro max.

    Camera issues , terrible video recording , not focusing on close objects , lagging etc. I saw some peoples video recording and it just looked awful like unacceptable for any modern smartphone let alone the most expensive one Apple has to offer!

    Also screen issues, WiFi issues...

    What's going on? Are all of them like this ? Have issues been resolved?

    Really want to hear from those who have the phone.

    Thanks 👍

    submitted by /u/108k902
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 12 restore not going well, issue no. 2009 for USB connection keeps happening

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PST

    my PC has historically had many USB related issues, i have an MSI gaming laptop from 2016 and multiple USB 3.0 and USB C ports.

    Ive tried restoring my iphone 12 through iTunes multiple times and it either gets stuck at Restoring Iphone or Verifying Restore, or just crashes and gives me an error 2009 for USB connection issues.

    Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/leothelion634
    [link] [comments]

    Disable all notifications?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:56 AM PST

    There used to be an option where you could disable all notifications of all apps at once but I can't find it anymore, why did they remove it?

    submitted by /u/HuntHouse03
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8+ rapidly witching between LTE and WiFi

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:27 AM PST

    I've turned off WiFi assist, and I have the most up to date OS. But for some reason my phone keeps ping-ponging between cellular data, and WiFi. Also, when I'm on cellular data, it rapidly drops and picks up internet connection. I have unlimited data, so it isn't like I've capped out, and I haven't used that much anyway so it shouldn't be choked out either. Any ideas or tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/McPresh
    [link] [comments]

    Not able to back up iPhone to iCloud

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:58 AM PST

    I have a new iPhone 12 and I have upgraded for extra storage but I keep getting this grey screen with upgrade button at the top and nothing works. It is preventing me from backing up WhatsApp data. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/DismalAd7907
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel