• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    iPhone Mastercard.... iphone 5s .....wallet?

    iPhone Mastercard.... iphone 5s .....wallet?


    Mastercard.... iphone 5s .....wallet?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:10 PM PST

    I don't own an iphone. Yet 🍏 was kind enough to open a credit line for me. But here's the caveat. According to 🍏, I must own an iphone and install a wallet app to get my hands on the physical mastercard. I know nothing about apple, but I ask you kindly , if I purchase iphone 5s cheap can I install latest ios on it and install latest wallet on it, would that allow me to get a physical credit card from them?

    submitted by /u/alexaedita
    [link] [comments]

    how to log into apple music with a different apple id

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:36 PM PST

    I used to have itunes and bought songs on there, but then I got spotify and so I deleted the apple music app off of my phone. I redownloaded the apple music app today, but I have a different apple id now. how do I log out of the apple id that I have in apple music now and log in with my old apple id on apple music without changing the apple id for the rest of my phone?

    thank you!

    submitted by /u/tasty-monkey7892
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 11 has suddenly disabled the touchscreen, please help!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:22 PM PST

    Locked out of iPhone but have access to Apple Watch

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:56 PM PST

    So I made a very stupid mistake and I'll likely be paying the price for it but I recently lost access to my iPhone by incorrectly typing in the passcode when resetting my password I have access to my iCloud but it hasn't updated since august 2019 Please let me know if there's anyway I can fix this I have a feeling I am SOL though

    submitted by /u/DoctorReinhardt
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 battery problem

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:45 PM PST

    I have an iPhone 8 all of the sudden It will turn off at 20% charge and then a few seconds I will just turn and be at 40% charge also it runs out of battery so quick I feel like I have to charge it every 30 minutes

    submitted by /u/Nava_2622
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t remember daughters Apple ID.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:50 PM PST

    Can't remember daughter's Apple ID email

    I gave my daughter my old iPhone 4s to play with but now it's saying that she needs to log in with her Apple ID and password. I'm sure I know the password but I can't remember the ID email I set up for her and she's not linked to our family account. How can I figure this out? Or is there a way to factory reset the phone?

    submitted by /u/sethbob86
    [link] [comments]

    Questions after changing batteries.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:35 PM PST

    Hello. It is me again.

    Information

    iPhone 5s, IOS 12.5.1

    I come from Vietnam.

    I don't know about Purchase date and nature.

    Problems

    • The battery charged a little faster, but still seemed slower than usual.

    It still goes down very quickly. I fully charged it 100% at 23h, but at 6h when I woke up it ran out of battery.

    I think the battery is not genuine.

    There is no Apple Store in my country, so I changed it (the battery) at a local phone store.

    • I'm still having trouble plugging it in.

    I tried charging with another Iphone, it's normal; but with mine, it still takes a while to unplug-plug-unplug..., again and again, until it shows the message "Charging".

    There was a man named RobiConra who told me about Tristar. I don't know what is it, but it's maybe thing causing problems.

    • It was worryingly warm.

    I did the same thing as usual, back then my phone might get warm, I don't know; but since it started getting weird, I do realize it's warm.

    I have no idea why.

    submitted by /u/_Pea_Shooter_
    [link] [comments]

    Camera - iPhone 11

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:06 PM PST

    This is going to sound extremely weird and I'm not sure if I'll get any answers, but I switched from the 10 to the 11 (not the 11 pro) and my camera is SO weird. My face looks extremely elongated/almost alien-like and I managed to somewhat fix it by switching my camera ratio to 16:9 instead of 4:3, but my Snapchat selfies still look ridiculous. Anyone notice the same thing?

    submitted by /u/darkeyesdarkerhumour
    [link] [comments]

    Android to iPhone transfer help.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:52 PM PST

    Just a question, but if I transfer all of my files from my Android to my new 8+, will my locked photos and notes stay locked? Will they be put with the regular photos and will I have to re-lock them all? Please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Aidan_Baidan
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:50 PM PST

    I have a potentially dumb question. I keep my phone on Bluetooth and every time I get in my car it automatically links into my car stereo in my podcast app starts playing. I have not opened my podcast app at all but it automatically opens and starts playing whatever's come up on the queue. Sometimes through my car stereo, sometimes from the phone that's in my pocket. I've looked at the settings for the phone and the podcast app I can't seem to figure out how to turn this feature off. Can anybody give me assistance?

    submitted by /u/danish197878
    [link] [comments]

    No sound on text or calls

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:19 PM PST

    I just got an Iphone 5 SE. I bought it second hand from a store that cleans it from old data and checks it before they resell it. It came with a 1 (or 2?) year warranty.

    My problem is that I don't get any sound when I get a call or a text message.

    I suspect this to be a simple problem, but I have tried several solutions without fixing it so far. This is my first Iphone, but I know IOS from my Ipad.

    • I have switched off don't disturb/silent mode.
    • All the different tunes are there, but still no sound whenever I get a call or a text.
    • I updated to IOS 14.4- I have switched off blue tooth
    • Vibrate on call/text works fine

    What to do? thx

    submitted by /u/baffled_mans_break
    [link] [comments]

    Screen time freeze

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:25 PM PST

    Screen time limit screen on a app freezes for some reason. I have to turn off my phone to exit out of it.

    submitted by /u/KiinDoge
    [link] [comments]

    Hacked iPhone XS

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:52 PM PST

    Did anyone experience the same issue that someone had suddenly control of the phone. He didn't know the pass code to unlock the device on his own. The hacker could do everything on the phone after it was unlocked and I saw on the screen exactly what he did (he looked at my friends FB profile) and he tried to get to the passwords and he somehow disabled the function to reset the iPhone.

    After restarting the phone the function to reset the phone was there again and I managed to reset and delete everything from the phone and restore it from an earlier backup and changed the icloud password immediately afterwards. The hacker tried to interrupt the process of resetting by putting additional letters in.

    I'm just afraid that he might get access again. Do you have any ideas how it happened or what could be the weak point? I have the latest OS installed, he had access to the phone through mobile network as well as through WIFI. There were no apps installed recently, no links pressed or suspicious mails/messages received. Do you maybe know if hard reset took away his access to my device?

    Thanks already for the help.

    submitted by /u/joschisrunning
    [link] [comments]

    Phone gave me a notification from Apple Keyboard ‘Choose a password to autofill’

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:46 PM PST

    So I've got no Apple TV, not on my wifi either. I got this notification a few minutes ago which was this: 'Press to choose a saved password to share to a nearby Apple TV'.

    I tapped on it and it just said 'loading' and then nothing came up.

    Has someone in my area managed to get one of my passwords? I didn't tap anything further (as there was nothing to tap).

    submitted by /u/coolflowers123
    [link] [comments]

    Screen time bug?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:37 AM PST

    I had and have an issue with the screen time function, a few weeks ago I randomly checked my screentime and it showed like 24hrs of screentime and that I was using a website with the safari app for like several days straight. I then tried to delete the App but because it was safari it wasn't possible so I added a limit for the browser for 1 min per day and upgraded my phone from ios 14.3 to 14.4 that day.

    I checked again yesterday and it was the same but now with the Youtube app and "Other" running for the whole day.

    Does anyone know if there's just an ios bug or if i have to change some settings or something?

    Here's a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/1GkvwaG

    submitted by /u/ldkekdbkdk
    [link] [comments]

    Settings Glitch (IPhone 7 Plus)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Every time i try to change date and time: I remove set automatically Then i press the date, the phone freezes for a second and exits settings Please help because i need to change my date :)

    submitted by /u/Working-Bath5828
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.4 and GIFs

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:45 AM PST

    I've noticed that ever since I updated to iOS 14 that I can no longer save gifs to my iPhone, it just saves a frame of it as a photo. Anyone else having this issue or knows a fix?

    submitted by /u/ATXthedude
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone screen not registering touch, including to unlock phone after a reset (iPhone SE)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Around a week and a half ago I dropped the phone and there was some discoloration to the screen that faded, but at the time I wasn't having any issues with the phone's performance (touch screen was fine, apps still ran, no issues besides cosmetic). That discoloration has slowly faded over the last few days, but I didn't have any touch screen issues. Today touch was working fine, but I would try to open an app and it would pull up the loading screen. Some apps would close and others would load fine. I wasn't really having any issues with the touch screen until I decided to reset, thinking this may help the apps load.

    My phone has had an issue where the "other" category for the iphone storage/data has been super big. There's no explanation for this that I know of, but I think I read somewhere this is just a bug that happens, but can be reset through factory reset. I didn't want to lose my data and it was an inconvenience but not a HUGE one so I never took care of it. Earlier today I was getting notifications that my storage was full, but didn't take care of it before resetting. There's no way for me to access the phone currently to try and clear it away in case this is all due to the phone having very little storage space (seeing as it won't let me manually input the password to unlock it after the reset/accept a computer to clear photos/delete apps/etc). I'm also not sure what iOS I'm on because, again, the "other" category hasn't allowed me to have much space needed for updates.

    I got the phone around 4 years ago and haven't had any issues until recently. Checking around online hasn't helped me resolve the issue. I've tried manually resetting several times with no luck. The phone registers my fingerprint, but because I reset it, I can't get in until I manually input the password. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/jeorads
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t answer or decline calls

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:03 AM PST

    I was recently in my settings trying to free up some space and I get a call but the screen that says answer and decline didn't show up. All I hear is the ringing sound and I can't even see who is calling until it shows up as a missed call. I had someone try calling me and the same thing happened.

    Also when never I get notifications and swipe down to click on one of them, it does nothing

    submitted by /u/Minute_Composer_5587
    [link] [comments]

    Smart Battery Case not charging phone

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Hello! I bought an Apple Smart Battery Case today for the iPhone XS which also works for the iPhone X.

    I charged the case fully but when I put my iPhone X inside of the case the battery widget says the case has 0% even though it's fully charged. The case doesnt charge the phone at all, only when I charge the case and the phone at the same time

    I'm running the latest version of iOS aswell.

    When I charge the case and the phone at the same time it says that the battery case have 100% but when I unplug the charger it goes back down to 0%

    submitted by /u/DylbinHax
    [link] [comments]

    Certain notifications no longer showing up

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:54 AM PST

    Hey I've been having an issue with my iPhone 7.

    I use both a SmartLife camera and an Alexa based motion sensor. Generally they would both send me notifications as they were tripped throughout the day. Most of the time I wouldn't check the notification because I knew what caused it to go off.

    A couple months ago the camera notifications just stopped happening. If I go into the app I can see that it is still triggering and taking pictures. All notifications settings in the app and in the iOS settings are still engaged.

    Then a few weeks ago the same thing happened to the Alexa motion sensor notifications. The routine linked to the motion sensor is still active as far as Alexa is concerned, and I still receive other notifications from the Alexa app for other routines such as timers, reminders, etc. And again the iOS notification settings are active.

    I feel like this is a case of the phone trying to outsmart me. Like "he doesn't usually check these notifications, so let's just stop reporting them". However, I can't seem to find a setting that would cause this or allow me to undo it.

    I originally tried searching for an answer, but I kept getting directed to articles about iOS 13 causing some folks to stop receiving notifications all together, and that is definitely not what I'm dealing with.

    I have done a couple of updates since this started and am currently on 14.4.

    Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Angry_Gumball
    [link] [comments]

    Charging (?) sound notification problem

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:46 AM PST

    Hello!
    I cannot find any useful info online about this, but it has been bugging me for months now.
    When I plug the charger in my iPhone 11, it makes a (slightly delayed) sound besides the usual charging beep. I don't really know how to describe the sound: it is like a second long, starts low and transitions into a high-pitch sound.
    I am 100% it is intentional and it marks something.
    I would like to turn it off, however I could not even find the name of this function.
    Once again, I am not talking about the connected to charger beep sound, but some delayed sound notification.
    iOS 14.4
    If anyone has a solution or the name of this feature, please share!

    submitted by /u/fluttika
    [link] [comments]

    Dust in the lining

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:46 AM PST

    Hey guys, does anyone else have tiny tiny bits of dust in the lining of their phone? I mean the top of the phone where there is a tiny line which is I assume where the screen is put on to the phone? It's really bugging me, and I have a 12 pro which I got November.

    submitted by /u/JiaTortilla
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone figured out how to make a face ID with a mask on?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PST

    3d touch to reply to text notification not working?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PST

    hi there, i'm hoping someone smarter than me will be able to help me out with this haha. i dont know exactly what the problem would be called (hence why i cant seem to find a helpful answer through google) so i hope i'm explaining it right. seemingly out of nowhere, i can't send a message when i'm replying using the 3d touch tool (when my phone is locked and unlocked). it allows me to click the notification and type my response, but the blue/green arrow is grey and it doesn't let me send it. i have to go into my messages app to actually respond. does anyone know why this may be happening? i haven't changed any settings or anything and it just happened out of the blue. thanks in advance!

    edit: forgot to mention- it only happens for group texts. it works when it's just one person

    submitted by /u/heavenlessly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel