• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    iOS Beta iOS 14.5, Public Beta 3: found a temporary workaround to Google’s new restriction on not letting iPhone users to use PiP in Safari; go into incognito on the Google browser app, go to YouTube website, & bam, you can do PiP that way πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

    iOS Beta iOS 14.5, Public Beta 3: found a temporary workaround to Google’s new restriction on not letting iPhone users to use PiP in Safari; go into incognito on the Google browser app, go to YouTube website, & bam, you can do PiP that way ��������������


    iOS 14.5, Public Beta 3: found a temporary workaround to Google’s new restriction on not letting iPhone users to use PiP in Safari; go into incognito on the Google browser app, go to YouTube website, & bam, you can do PiP that way ��������������

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Unlock with Apple Watch bug IOS15.5 beta 3

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:27 AM PST

    So I have this issue from iOS 15.5 as far as I can remember.

    When I'm listening to music on my AirPods Pro and I want to use the "unlock with Apple Watch" functionality, sometimes my sound drops out.

    My AirPods are still connected (blue icon in player) but no sound is coming out.

    The only way i found is to change the output to "iPhone" and then go back to "airpods".

    Has anyone this issue too ? If so, have you found what is the problem?

    submitted by /u/ScorpionHack
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.5 beta 3: HomePod handoff trying to work again!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:23 AM PST

    The app has no icon, but when I close it, it has the icon for a few seconds, and then the icon disappears again.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:08 PM PST

    14.5 b3 - Google Maps constantly freezing.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:57 AM PST

    iPhone X, beta 3.

    Google maps becomes unresponsive. Happens once you input destination. Can't start trip, app freezes and you have to close it. Sometimes decides to work, most of the time it doesn't.

    submitted by /u/BreakingBrian
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 14.5 B3 (11 Pro Max) Suddenly Lost Ability to Send MMS to Non-IOS Users.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:02 AM PST

    I suddenly lost the ability to send MMS to my friends and family on Android devices today. All was working fine yesterday and this is one of the first issues I've had after being on multiple betas.

    I get a popup message indicating that MMS needs to be enabled to send messages, and, of course, MMS is enabled.

    I have logged out of iMessage and logged back in, turned MMS off, then back on, and re-started my phone. Nothing worked.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DaveTN
    [link] [comments]

    Podcasts (iOS 14.5 beta 3)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:31 AM PST

    Has anyone else noticed a bug in the podcasts app where downloaded played episodes don't get automatically removed?

    submitted by /u/johnpns
    [link] [comments]

    [14.5 B3] Anyone facing call drop, not able to answer incoming calls ? I am facing this across all call apps like Normal calls, WhatsApp audio video, FaceTime calls, watch calls. Previous bug post below for reference. Flashing also didn’t fix the issue.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:27 AM PST

    FaceID incredibly slow and imprecise on 14.5 Beta 3

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:48 AM PST

    After updating to beta 3 I noticed FaceID has become incredibly slow and imprecise, so I tried resetting FaceID, but even at the first scan it would say "Not the same Face, FaceID requires the same face throughout enrolment".

    Anyone with the same behaviour?

    submitted by /u/ag23900
    [link] [comments]

    [ios 14.5 dev beta 3]field test not working?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Protip: Everyone complains about how when you make the smallest changes to the homescreen it all falls apart, but the truth is that it’ll fix itself when you exit wiggle mode

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:45 PM PST

    New message style

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Question about Apple okie dokie

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:14 PM PST

    Recently within the last 3 days on 14.5 beta 3 I have to enter my password for Apple Id after every restart. I searched here and other sites and haven't seen anything about it. I have the same issue with my MacBook. I've signed out of iCloud, restarted and signed back in. Still have the same issue.

    submitted by /u/ConsciousWriting6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel