• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    iOS Gaming Testing my new AR Zombie Shooter game (Zombie KillAR) in the office while doing my day job. Currently on the App store for free if anyone wants to play and give feedback.

    iOS Gaming Testing my new AR Zombie Shooter game (Zombie KillAR) in the office while doing my day job. Currently on the App store for free if anyone wants to play and give feedback.


    Testing my new AR Zombie Shooter game (Zombie KillAR) in the office while doing my day job. Currently on the App store for free if anyone wants to play and give feedback.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:39 PM PST

    BTD5 is over 3 years old and still getting updates. Thanks Ninja Kiwi.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:10 AM PST

    New iOS Games out this week - 3/11/2021

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:36 AM PST

    Another new week is upon us, here's what's new this week in the world of gaming on iOS. Here's also a link to TouchArcade for the source, and for those who just want links without having to visit an external site the list is down below. Enjoy, and have fun gaming.

    Also thank you to those who gifted me some more lovely reddit awards. I greatly appreciate them!

    Please Note: Ancestors Legacy & Tokyo 42 are NOT actually free. They require a subscription to Game Club. Since this is fairly easy for me to notice I've gone ahead and marked them as Subscription.

    Ancestors Legacy: Vikings Subscription
    Arcane Golf $1.99
    BadWeekend Free
    Blind Drive $3.99
    Clan N Free
    Coffee Flight Free
    Dragon's Blade: HoL $1.99
    Fer.al Free
    Hero Castle Wars Free
    Laid-Back Camp Virtual Motosu $15.99
    Lungo - Logic Game Free
    Mitoza Free
    Mystery of Camp Enigma II $1.99
    Otter Ocean Free
    Rescue Trivia Free
    Slime Labs Free
    StarGazing by Whitepot Free
    Tavern Rumble Free
    Tokyo 42 Subscription

    submitted by /u/xxteargodxx
    [link] [comments]

    Are updates deciding factor for you?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:19 AM PST

    Whenever i am looking for a game in App Store, i check update history of it. Ä°f i see a last update been made 2-3 years ago, i usually pass on those games no matter if it actually looks good or not.

    Games that arent scaled to fit notched Ä°phones are hard pass for me even if they are masterpieces of its genre.

    Ä° mean, i am not gonna pay for something that is abandoned and hasn't been cared enough to give it's paying customers good playing experience. There are some really great games like Baldur's Gate that i am not buying just out of spite because it doesn't scale to notched screen.

    Even if they are fake updates, for example "small bug fixes" once in a every month or two and doesn't actually fix anything, i would still be happy but i can't bring myself to buy a game that is last updated 4 years ago.

    Ä° sometimes wonder am i the only one with this mindset lol.

    submitted by /u/IamSorryLittleOne
    [link] [comments]

    MINI DAYZ 2 - Out now!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:53 AM PST

    Battle Chasers: Nightwar 9.99 —> 3.99 (RPG)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:41 PM PST

    Baldurs gate on iOS

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:16 AM PST

    Do you recommend it on an iPhone? I have been wandering for something Diablo-like. And does it have controller support?

    submitted by /u/Mcclovio
    [link] [comments]

    NECROMUNDA: GANG SKIRMISH - Out now!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:28 AM PST

    Anyone know a better game than this ? It’s full of in app purchases and sandbox mode is a subscription..

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Has anyone purchased a backbone controller and had it internationally shipped?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:45 AM PST

    Is it worth it? I'm looking for something that has an audio jack as I have found Bluetooth headphones introduce a delay. The only other option I can see is using something like a Razer Kishi and purchasing some rather expensive headphones with AAC.

    submitted by /u/DET_Archetype
    [link] [comments]

    GIANT DANCING PLUSHIES - Out now!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:58 AM PST

    This ad is not the actual game, does a game like this exist?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:46 PM PST

    I’m currently working on a music visualization app. Anyone here wants to join the beta for iOS?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PST

    What are some games you like that are like dead cells.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Any IOS game relatable to Age of Wonder??

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Any good hockey games?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:54 PM PST

    I've looked but wondered what other people think. Any hidden gems?

    submitted by /u/CrazedHedgeHog
    [link] [comments]

    Any roguelites I'm missing?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:23 PM PST

    I feel like my iPad mini is the perfect platform for roguelites, in particular I've racked up hundreds of hours in slay the Spire.

    I also have: Dream quest Dead cells Invisible Inc Darkest dungeon Desktop dungeons FTL Isaac

    Am I missing any other big releases? I especially love ones where you get pickups that can drastically change your game, eg. Relics in sts.

    submitted by /u/x1ya
    [link] [comments]

    Fun 2-4 Player Games for iPad

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:44 PM PST

    I'm looking for a good game that I can play with my siblings. I very much prefer if it were playable on the same screen or a pass-and-play type of mechanic. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/jazmlab
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel