• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Apple Watch S3 SS with graphite Milanese loop, battery health still rocking at 94%, and I think this watch face is made for this band!

    Apple Watch S3 SS with graphite Milanese loop, battery health still rocking at 94%, and I think this watch face is made for this band!


    S3 SS with graphite Milanese loop, battery health still rocking at 94%, and I think this watch face is made for this band!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:05 AM PST

    Annoying isn't it

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:42 AM PST

    california poppy vibes

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:49 PM PST

    I stood in line for the chance to get any left overs of the Covid Vaccine. Waited for 6+ hours. When the nurse came out my anticipation peaked, as did my heart rate. There were four doses left. I was lucky enough to get one.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Relatively new watch user and finally got to use the ‘cycle’ app this morning when I went out on my bike!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:32 PM PST

    New Nomad Lunar Gray Spot Strap finally arrived!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:36 AM PST

    The leather band from my Series 2 (2016) finally broke today. It was super expensive at the time but I’ve worn it everyday for the past 5 years on 3 different Apple Watches.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:45 AM PST

    Alright I guess the unity watch faces are on the old models of Apple Watches now because I just noticed it and i have a series 3

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:45 AM PST

    I think I might have a problem

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:23 PM PST

    Apple Watch — HELP: Bruised Wrist

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Hi! I wanted to reach out to the AW community to ask for advice on how to exercise/workout with the Apple Watch without it hurting. It's been about a month since i got an Apple Watch and when i workout ... it seems to bruise my wrist. I use the silicone band and the 2 holes that fit — either 1) a bit too tight or 2) a bit too loose where it doesn't seem to measure my workout well.

    Any advice on alternative Watch straps for smaller wrists? Or for working out? I end my training with some heavy bag work with 16oz gloves (<10min).

    I have the 40mm Series 6.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SirsKitt3nn
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Brand White and Black Sport Bands for $8.27 at Walmart.com

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:29 AM PST

    Spring time is coming!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Let's see your favorite spring looks, I need some inspiration.

    submitted by /u/zipkicker
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 5 battery drain

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:49 AM PST

    I got a Series 5 in Jan 2020, and within a year the battery capacity has dropped to 85%. Is anyone else facing this issue? Is it worth going to Apple and getting the battery replaced? (Don't have AppleCare).

    submitted by /u/srivi20
    [link] [comments]

    Can Apple Watch play audio from the watch itself- not connecting to AirPods?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:47 AM PST

    I just want to hear the sound coming from the watch itself.....I tried from Spotify and it wanted me to connect to another device....why not just listen from the watch itself? Is there a setting I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/adaorange
    [link] [comments]

    I’m going to be starting the Liift4 Beachbody workout program on Monday. What exercise do you think the win fall under best? - strength training - mixed cardio - weight lifting Or something different? If there is somewhere better to post this please let me know.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:24 AM PST

    Why is this happening? ��

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:43 AM PST

    Did you know you can flip your watch? My new to me series 4, with the crown/button on the left.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:39 PM PST

    What is everyones thoughts on the Night Sky app? I think it's a cool feature

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Challange Move Goal for 271 at 540kcal / day ��

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:29 AM PST

    Unable to update S3 to newer watchOS

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PST

    I have a S3 Nike version (GPS) and it works great for the most part. But I don't seem to be able to update to the newer updates of watchOS. Everytime I receive an update, it says there is not enough storage to update this. My watch literally has 0 photos, 0 songs, 0 apps.

    I did force update it to watchOS 7 by resetting it to factory defaults and wiping out everything. This makes me disappointed. Has anyone else faced this? Plase help.

    submitted by /u/bojacker
    [link] [comments]

    How to disable News alerts?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:50 AM PST

    I'm trying to minimize the amount of alerts I get on my wrist and News is something I'd like to turn off. I can't seem to find the news app in the list of apps on the watch app. It doesn't seem to show up in the notifications area either. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/DW5150
    [link] [comments]

    This is getting out of hand��. Should really make a rack for it, got any ideas?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:46 AM PST

    Battery from 100% to 0% in 25 mins during workout

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PST

    So my S4 is shutting down after 5km run while listening to Spotify/podcast. I try to turn it on but it shows no battery. When I come home and disconnect AirPods (connecting the iPhone) I can turn on Watch and it shows 77% battery. Wtf Apple

    submitted by /u/FarligeStue
    [link] [comments]

    My Simple App Layout

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel