• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Apple iOS Thanks Apple for your printing software on the IOS, really!

    Apple iOS Thanks Apple for your printing software on the IOS, really!


    Thanks Apple for your printing software on the IOS, really!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:18 AM PST

    Just need to print out a document today and was turning on my pc just to do that, then I remembered I could do that with my phone.

    First I tried with my secondary phone, an android, and it did not worked kept loading and loading with at least 3 different apps and UI. Then I decided to YOLO and configure the printer with my IOS, and holy frick, it was as smooth as Vin Diesel head. Took me less than a minute and printed out without problems, when it ran out of paper it notified me and waited so I could recharge it.

    Thanks Apple, the first time I did not hit my printer from rage, our relantioship is getting better.

    submitted by /u/JamilGF
    [link] [comments]

    I got my Phone out of the bootloop, but know my storage is full and all i can do is reset the device. I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY DATA PLS HELP.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:15 AM PST

    Does anybody else experience horrible lag when minimizing a YouTube video?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:26 AM PST

    Spark Mail sync is incredibly sluggish (if it works at all)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:45 AM PST

    Hello all. I've been using Spark Mail for a few years now and I love it. However, one issue that is really annoying me now is the delay between syncing messages between devices (Mac, iPad and iPad). For example, if I delete a message on my iPhone, it takes a few manual refreshes to also delete from the Mac app. Sometimes even that does't work and I have to delete it manually from the Mac app. Customer support weren't that helpful and suggested it's an issue with my ISP but I have a standard ISP that millions of other people in the UK use (Sky). Also, I don't have this issue when trying other mail apps. Any help would be much appreciated. FYI. I use iCloud Mail. Is it an issue with iCloud?

    submitted by /u/Deepesh-SS
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:08 AM PST

    My phone and laptop started bugging out today. There are screen time limits on almost everything despite me not using them past their limit. I'm pretty sure that the screen time settings haven't been changed, but I have basically got downtime on everything at 4 pm.

    submitted by /u/Emojiobsessor
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 battery life gaming?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:59 AM PST

    Hey, is it normal for a game like Hungry Dragon to use 16% per 14 min of playing? Other games are also almost 1:1 in terms of % per minute. Could it be a problem with my phone specially? Battery health is 95%

    submitted by /u/JACK_AXEFIST
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a messed up app library? Everything is moved to the Other folder

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PST

    14.4.1 update swipe up issue

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Anyone else swiping up to close an app as usual with this new update and instead getting the app switcher? Like you have to more forcefully swipe up?

    submitted by /u/bradgsanford
    [link] [comments]

    Frequent restarts after update

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:30 AM PST

    Is anyone else experiencing frequent restarts? It's happening up to 7-8 times an hour for me and is really annoying.

    I've tried rebooting my phone several times but that doesn't help.

    I found my phone with screen on and super hot this morning when I woke. I think it was trying to install the recent update. Could this be the problem? I've since installed the update.

    Would appreciate any help

    submitted by /u/Justfr0nd
    [link] [comments]

    Translation on the go!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:20 AM PST

    I'am reading papers on books app from my iPad but I frequently need to translate words. any suggestions for making this process quicker than using phone on the other hand?

    submitted by /u/alidag
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what that item in 1.4.1. changelog is refering to?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:48 AM PST

    iOS 14.4.1 Major Bug Fixes:

    • Fixed Image artifacts could appear in HDR photos taken with ‌iPhone 12 Pro‌.

    https://www.minicreo.com/ios-11-problems/fix-ios-11-camera-not-working-problems.html

    submitted by /u/f33j33
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone is disabled try again in 54 minutes

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:02 AM PST

    So my phone was disabled because of incorrect password attempts and then I restored it using iTunes, but after the phone restarted, it says "iPhone is disabled try again in 54 minutes" in a black screen with no options. Helppp

    submitted by /u/kaligogrrrr
    [link] [comments]

    [help] how to lock photos app

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:28 AM PST

    I'm going to need to leave my iPhone for Audio IC repair, and they need my passcode to test if it works. So im kinda paranoid so I was wondering if theres any way to lock my photos app or at least hide everything somehow

    submitted by /u/g0n0reja
    [link] [comments]

    Should I add support Spotlight to my iOS app? Do you guys search through Spotlight Search?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:27 AM PST

    On adding [Help] tags and standard fixes tried before asking for assistance

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:46 AM PST

    Lately I've noticed most issues brought up can be fixed with a restart or a simple sign in/out. How would you feel about adding a rule about applying basic fixes first before being able to ask for help? Also, do you agree it would make it easier to spot requests for help if these posts are marked as such?

    submitted by /u/Poh_Lahr_Bare
    [link] [comments]

    Auto join wifi issue

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:47 PM PST

    does anyone know how to stop their phone from trying to automatically connect to random wifi while they're driving around? i've tried all the options in the "ask to join networks" settings, but nothing seems to make it stop completely.

    submitted by /u/Imaginary_Bad1557
    [link] [comments]

    ADVICE REQUEST: Better ways to hide and share personal NSFW photos/videos [serious]

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PST

    My wife and I like to have some fun with some NSFW videos / photos occasionally. We have younger kids that somehow end up with our phones during homework, watching youtube at a restaurant, etc. They're growing more curious and exploring the phone more, without asking permission. We're looking for some better ways to keep our private "adult married love life" between she and I, and inaccessible to our kids, even if they access it by accident.

    What other ways are there to keep private photos private, and share photos/videos just between my wife and I? The "Hidden" folder isn't very private if someone is using the phone. And... if a picture is texted in messages, it's easily seen if messages are opened in public, or accidentally by one of our kids using our phone.

    submitted by /u/MakersOnRocks
    [link] [comments]

    Hearing a weird sound at the beginning of phone calls?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:21 PM PST

    This doesn't happen very often, it's happened maybe 4 times in the past couple months, to me and another family member(who also has an iphone).

    At the beginning of accepting an incoming phone call, during the phone call (while the other person is talking), the phone makes a weird "ding ding ding" noise. The dings/chimes are descending, and very loud. They aren't even necessarily dings, it sounds like somebody is winding a crank. The sound is three of them in a row. The other person does not hear the noise.

    Anyone know what the hell this is? It's not the same as the "line busy" tone. It's much louder and again, sounds like somebody is winding a loud crank three times.

    post edit: here is another thread from somebody else with the same problem, he did not get an answer that solved

    submitted by /u/Various_Bug_5824
    [link] [comments]

    Is this possible?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:17 PM PST

    What will happen if you use a third party battery replacement?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:36 PM PST

    I'm using iPhone 11 with iOS 14.4.1

    I find that my battery capacity is around 88% already and I'm thinking of getting a replacement.

    The problem is in my country, you have to leave your phone with apples authorized service centers sometimes for about a month before you can get it back with the replacement battery which is a problem for me cause I don't have a spare phone.

    3rd party on the other hand, you can wait outside the shop while they do it.

    My question is, are there downsides in using 3rd party battery replacement?

    submitted by /u/adictusbenedictus
    [link] [comments]

    Music stops when using Reddit?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:12 PM PST

    Has anybody noticed the apple Music app stop playing when browsing reddit? And if so, how did you overcome it?

    I didn't have this issue in the past, probably before the last iOS update.

    So I just started playing my night time Playlist and as soon as I opened Reddit, the music fades away and pauses. I thought it was just once, so went back and forth between Music and Reddit and it happens every single time. I even play it from the Control Center while already in Reddit and it still stops.

    I tried disabling the "auto play" option in Reddit for videos because I thought they were overriding the background audio. Didn't help. Music still stops.

    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    I'm currently on iOS 14.4

    submitted by /u/EvolutionInProgress
    [link] [comments]

    iOS to PC

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:11 PM PST

    Is there any way to connect my iPhone to my PC to play mobile games? I want to connect my iPhone to my PC so I can use mouse and keyboard instead of using the touch controls on the phone. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Themainn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel