• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Apple Watch My white trash GPS setup.

    Apple Watch My white trash GPS setup.


    My white trash GPS setup.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:21 PM PST

    My 3D printed Apple Watch charging chair

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:03 AM PST

    My First ever Apple Watch (S6 44mm)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:45 AM PST

    Pool Swim! Feels so good to get into the water after months of being in lockdown! I’m amazed at how accurate fitness tracking is! It even classified the different strokes I swam in!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:57 AM PST

    I had such a lazy February that I already met March’s goal �� gotta do better this month.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Sleep Details - Sleep health metrics & score for Apple Watch

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:21 AM PST

    My 3.5 MI(5K) walk around the neighborhood tonight, my personal goal for March is to try for a couple 5K walks this month.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:55 PM PST

    My grandson will get my series 4 and I got the series 6 now. Lots to love about quality Apple products in our family.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:15 PM PST

    My resting heart rate thanks to Apple Watch motivating me

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:24 AM PST

    First time buyer, Apple Watch SE 40mm. Only been two days but loving it so far!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:07 AM PST

    My gold SS6 40mm. Went from 0 to 4 to 6

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:47 PM PST

    Green spot on screen!!! How could this happen, had the watch for a little over a month, never hit it anywhere, never touched water (I know it could without problems). It only shows on lighter colours, not on black. What could it possibly be??? Thanks for any help!!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:06 AM PST

    After reading up on this watch face, it is by far the best one available.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:28 PM PST

    Yay! So happy!!!!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:10 AM PST

    How accurate is cardio fitness on an AW3 supposed to be? (Details in comments)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:44 AM PST

    What should I do with my Series 3?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:19 AM PST

    I have a rose gold Series 3 cellular in great condition, but want to upgrade to a new series 6. I don't need two watches, so what have you guys done with your older Apple Watch when upgrading?

    submitted by /u/PlantPower24
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life of series 6 vs series 4.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:05 AM PST

    I took advantage of apples trade in offer and upgrades my series 4 to a series 6. However, by the end of the day my series 6 battery is in the red, which never happened with the series 4. Both watches are cellular models, and I turned off the always on screen for the series 6 the first day I bought it.

    Has anyone else seen this?

    submitted by /u/anymooseposter
    [link] [comments]

    What are some fun options/features to add or explore on my S3 apple watch?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:13 AM PST

    I've had it for 2 months now and aside from using it for alarms, heart rate, the famous breath thingy, and the activity tracker, not sure if theres more to it? Anyone know so cool hidden or less common features I could use on it?

    submitted by /u/engrboii
    [link] [comments]

    Silly question Apple Watch Nike Edition

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:46 AM PST

    I'm getting my first watch and deciding between regular and Nike but I don't want to use NRC. If you don't install the NRC app in the Nike version at the setup, and you tap in the Nike logo on the watch faces, what happens? It try to download the app? Do nothing?

    submitted by /u/CheloNalli
    [link] [comments]

    Observation about battery draining, curious if anybody else has experience this?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I just picked up an SE, and I've noticed something about battery health. Hoping somebody could either corroborate my theory, or tell me if I have a defective device.

    If I charge my watch overnight, it appears that the watch drains somewhat faster. It's currently 10:30 AM and I'm already at 83%.

    Yesterday and the day before, I charged it over night, went for a run in the morning, then threw it back on the charger for 15-20 mins, which charged it back up to 100%. Yesterday I 10:30, I still have around 95% battery.

    Is there anything to this? When you charge the watch overnight, does it actually stop charging at 100% in the middle of the night and then lose a little juice? By charging it again after my run, did I truly charge it to 100%?

    Let me know if anybody thinks this makes sense lol.

    submitted by /u/Deputy_Chief_Lyman
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell is the point of having a watch app if you have to pick up your phone each time you use it?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:15 PM PST

    I can’t play music on my phone from my watch anymore. Help?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:03 AM PST

    I used to be able to tell my watch to play a song, and the song would start playing on my phone. But now when I have my watch play music, it asks me to pair a device (my airpods pop up). I really like being able to use my phone as a speaker and control it from my watch, but I'm not sure what happened to make that not work anymore. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Only-Yak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel