• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Apple Watch The dollar store near my house are selling selling “ The Apple Watch Series six and the AirPods Pro for $40 do you guys want me to buy both of them and see how crappy they are?

    Apple Watch The dollar store near my house are selling selling “ The Apple Watch Series six and the AirPods Pro for $40 do you guys want me to buy both of them and see how crappy they are?


    The dollar store near my house are selling selling “ The Apple Watch Series six and the AirPods Pro for $40 do you guys want me to buy both of them and see how crappy they are?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:57 PM PST

    Wow, thanks app called motivation!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:44 AM PST

    Rocking the all white today����⌚️

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:38 AM PST

    Old Car with no Navigation. No problem. Apple Watch SE + AirPods Pro

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:07 AM PST

    Got out of my depression bed to get this useless circle of pixels

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Yesterday I sold my 40mm SE and bought the 44mm version. So happy with the change!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:10 AM PST

    Doing the laundry with my S0. The fact that this still works is insane. The performance and battery life is not as good as my S3 but still very respectable and decent for a 5-year-old watch.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:37 PM PST

    Released Git Watch, a free GitHub App

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:59 AM PST

    Released Git Watch, a free GitHub App

    Hello. Me and my friend u/stelselim developed Git Watch, a free Github App for the Apple Watch. Git Watch is open source, feel free to star the project and contribute.

    https://preview.redd.it/sty2nvyfo0m61.png?width=1800&format=png&auto=webp&s=b6433e030dd57c92de0bb4ec0281ea25bc98a538

    submitted by /u/iberatkaya
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded from S4. Was contemplating between Milanese loop and leather link and I’m glad i went with my gut.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:28 PM PST

    Too small? Can’t decide! AW SE 40mm

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:01 AM PST

    I know this has been done before on this sub before but isn’t that a cool way to start the day ?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:48 PM PST

    Apple Ss black band looks TERRIFIC on my Titanium 44mm S6

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:19 AM PST

    Why can't I snooze my wakeup alarm by covering the screen with my palm?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:42 AM PST

    I've had to blindly click the crown button. Sometimes I snooze it, sometimes I stop it. Is there a better alarm app that integrates with Sleep that has easy snoozing?

    submitted by /u/thejakenixon
    [link] [comments]

    iMessages on wifi

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:30 AM PST

    Is it possible to send iMessages from my Apple Watch when im on wifi and disconnected from my iPhone?

    submitted by /u/PROzaxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Loving my series 6 in blue aluminum case.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:03 PM PST

    Issues with syncing paid for podcasts to watch.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:50 AM PST

    (Apple Watch SE - non cellular)

    Like a lot of you I assume, I use my watch to play music or podcasts when I run and workout.

    Although I don't think the process of adding podcasts is very good, it's generally been ok for me. The only issue is my favourite and most listened to podcast is one that I pay for, and therefore it is password protected.

    On my iPhone it's absolutely fine after giving it the password and it updates as each new episode comes out. Occasionally it's asks me for the password, but then suddenly loads the episodes without it.

    However on my Apple Watch these shows never sync or appear. Every other (free) podcast updates absolutely fine, aside from the one I actually pay for!

    I leave my phone at home when I run so it's very frustrating to have to listen to one of my secondary podcasts when I'm out for a few hours. Especially as with this podcast the episodes become out of date very quickly (sports)

    Any idea if I'm doing something wrong?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/WrestlePig
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch - Exercise Ring

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:08 AM PST

    Hello,

    I have a question about the exercise ring: how many minutes you get every day of exercise even if you didn`t do any sports?

    I'm asking this because every day i get about 10 minutes of exercise ring (the green one) even if i didn't do any sports, i'm a dentist and my work involves mild movement, so i'm not sitting all day on a chair, but i assume that that kind of movement should go into the red and blue ring, so i want to know if this is normal or if i need to recalibrate the apple watch in the Watch app settings.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    submitted by /u/Digargoz
    [link] [comments]

    is there any case out there which gives your space grey watch looks like a silver aluminium (as some bands suit that too much) any suggestions??

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:49 AM PST

    i know one at starelabs but that looks bad

    submitted by /u/pratilo15
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first watch and I’m so excited !!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:29 PM PST

    An expensive paper weight....

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Hey all I hope you are staying safe! So I have a bit of an issue here. I picked up an apple watch series 3 in a goodwill auction, but it is activation locked. I have no way to contact the previous owner, and after talking to apple support they cant do anything as the serial number is marked lost. So the way I see it is I have two options. hold on to my expensive paper weight for no reason or to try and sell it on ebay for parts. What do you guys suggest I do? I realize there is no workaround for the activation lock but I wasnt sure if anyone had a good Idea as to what to do with the device.

    submitted by /u/elektoro
    [link] [comments]

    Newest additions to my band collection from RDSW...it’s starting to feel like a habit!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:02 PM PST

    Aaaaand done!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Made a watch face with a Frank Lloyd Wright Pattern and I love it so much, I can’t stop checking my watch.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Barton Leather Band

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel