• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Apple TV Why does this happen???

    Apple TV Why does this happen???


    Why does this happen???

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:47 AM PST

    Paramount +

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:49 PM PST

    I have a subscription to Paramount Plus through the Apple TV app. Is there a way to log into the Paramount Plus app directly in stead of having to go through the Apple TV App?

    submitted by /u/Osoroshii
    [link] [comments]

    airplay disconnecting

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PST

    So I've searched all over for a solution for this and have found nothing.

    When i airplay a movie/show from my MacBook pro to my apple tv 4k no matter what im watching it disconnects after 1 hour and i have to reconnect to the apple tv. Does anyone know a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/timxhimself
    [link] [comments]

    Paramount+/Showtime Apple TV Channels and app login

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:31 AM PST

    I have a grandfathered subscription to the Paramount+/Showtime Apple TV channel bundle. Is there a way to login to the individual apps for those services?

    I know I can access them via the Apple TV app on on Apple device, but say I wanted to watch my Showtime subscription on my Xbox?

    submitted by /u/fermlog
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I watch my own videos in original quality?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:26 AM PST

    I'm a big, long-time Apple fan and heavily invested in the ecosystem.

    I have an iPhone that shoots 4K video and stores it in my iCloud Photo Library.

    I pay $10 a month for the 2TB iCloud storage.

    I have a current-model Apple TV 4K with the most storage available, connected to a modern 65" 4K HDR TV.

    I have fiber internet that is consistently 400 Mbps down, 30 Mbps up.

    So, why is there literally no way for me to enjoy my own videos in original quality and original resolution on my TV in 4K?

    Playing them from the Apple TV photos app obviously downsamples them. I've seen reports that the app downsamples to 720p. Airplay/Airplay2 clearly does something similar.

    I'm left resorting to sneakernet. Manually putting my videos on a USB thumb drive and plugging THAT into the back of my TV.

    What gives?

    submitted by /u/OdoriferousOddball
    [link] [comments]

    My 4K Apple TV keeps taking over my TV and changing the source to it.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:57 PM PST

    So, this is weird. I had an old 4K Apple TV that never had this issue. We moved that one to our bedroom and bought a new one for our living room.. Randomly throughout the day the new one will "take over" our TV and come up replacing either the Dish Network receiver or the Xbox. We have a Samsung QLED that will auto select sources when they're activated, but no one is activating the Apple TV. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

    Please help! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WookieeSteakIsChewie
    [link] [comments]

    Airplay not showing on Mac

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:29 PM PST

    So I just updated my Apple TV to 14.4 and my Mac to 11.2.2 and now I can't see the airplay icon on the top bar of my Mac. I've restarted them and disconnected and reconnected the internet and still nothing. I tried to airplay on my phone and it works just fine. Has anyone run into this issue or have advice? It would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/clowisdead
    [link] [comments]

    Shows not loading on Noggin channel

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:31 PM PST

    I'm subscribed to the Noggin channel via Apple TV. I have the Apple TV app on my PS5. Shows aren't loading within the channel. It's extremely frustrating. Is anyone else facing this issue?

    submitted by /u/BonKuma
    [link] [comments]

    AirPlay for Apple TV won’t work on roku.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:50 PM PST

    So right now I'm trying to airplay Apple TV onto my Roku, however it doesn't work. It works using other devices, and with my phone I can also use airplay for different reasons such as playing music, but when I use the Apple TV app for AirPlay, it just crashes brining me to the menu. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Kaimanatron
    [link] [comments]

    I know we hear it all the time REMOTE CONTROL IS A TURD

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Now that off my chest, is there another alternative to this pile of steaming 💩. I'd rather not use my phone if I have to buy any suggestions Thanks

    submitted by /u/macmouth
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any point keeping my Apple TV (4K) box now that it’s on PlayStation and Xbox.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PST

    So I have a ps5 and noticed it has the Apple TV app on it. I am in the apple ecosystem but I only really use the tv box for movies and tv shows. I've never used it for photos, music or podcasts. The only thing I think I might miss is the Dolby vision. Which might be added to the app in the future.

    submitted by /u/WxmTommy95
    [link] [comments]

    HomeKit Video Notifications

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:31 AM PST

    Does anyone know if when using cameras in HomeKit Secure Video motion notifications work for normal cameras, or just doorbell cameras?

    submitted by /u/ImportantGarlic
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing something?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:16 AM PST

    Hi,

    I just set up the Apple TV (free week) app on my fire stick. The main screen show a lot of content but when I click on anything it states in app purchases are disabled. When I select 'my channels' I get about 6 headings with a dozen shows each. Is that all that comes with the subscription? Is there a way to display all the content that is included with the subscription without any of the content that requires additional purchases? So far in very underwhelmed, and rather annoyed by not being able to only have subscription include content.

    The available channels are not of interest as I can get them on the fire stick.

    submitted by /u/older-and-wider
    [link] [comments]

    Zack Snyders justice league

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Will Zack Snyder's justice on any apple's streaming services? If yes on which one and when

    submitted by /u/Typical-killer
    [link] [comments]

    Why I didn't enjoy Apple TV's Mythic Quest (Although it far surpasses the quality of my videos)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:35 PM PST

    Music issue on ATV 4K

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:50 AM PST

    I'm having an issue today with the music app, it will only play Apple Music tracks. Anything else (matched, uploaded, or purchased) just flash on the screen for a second then goes back to the track list. It's working fine on the other Apple devices and the other Apple TV I have in the bedroom. Just the one Apple TV.

    Anyone have this issue? If so how do I fix it, I'm rather perplexed. Already tried rebooting and resetting it

    submitted by /u/fish1856
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube playlist displays only 20 and freezes if I try to scroll past

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PST

    I hooked up my brand new AppleTV the other day and updated it.

    There's a couple playlists I've been watching that have 60+ videos. I try to scroll over and go to the video I'm on and it stops around 20 and then will freeze on it and I have to stop the whole thing and start again.

    Apple play from my phone to the tv in the same room is very very laggy and the audio/video sync messes up as well

    I've tried searching and googling but can't find anything about it.

    Ideas how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Cien_fuegos
    [link] [comments]

    Hey there! Would it be possible to still use YouTube with an Apple TV 3rd Gen when applying jailbreak?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:21 AM PST

    Thinking about getting one, cannot afford the more expensive newer ones.

    submitted by /u/swissguy_20
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV Subscription

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:17 AM PST

    Hello,

    Just bought my first iPhone (Apple product) a week back. I noticed that I get 1 year of Apple TV free.

    When I looked into getting it today it mentioned today's date as start of the subscription.

    However, I do not want to use it yet as I'm using other products. Can I decide to utilize this free subscription 5 months from now, let's say, in August, and if so so I get Apple TV free from August 2021 to August 2022?

    submitted by /u/Adult_Of_Prophecy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel