• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Apple TV Is there a detailed memory usage app for Apple TV?

    Apple TV Is there a detailed memory usage app for Apple TV?


    Is there a detailed memory usage app for Apple TV?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:02 AM PST

    I found only a few banal memory use apps on the Apple TV. I see that I have 10Gb out of 64 free which is a bit surprising as I have only 11 games. Maybe my Infuse library with metadata for 200 movies is taking some space. But I am curious where all the memory goes. All for buffering streaming content maybe? Too many screensavers? Is there an app that can show a more detailed memory usage breakdown so I can see where the big sinners are?

    submitted by /u/MrDagon007
    [link] [comments]

    Natalie Portman, Lupita Nyong’o to Star in Apple Series ‘Lady in the Lake’ From Alma Har’el, Dre Ryan

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:06 AM PST

    If there will be a new Apple TV 4k, please have HDMI 2.1, HLG, AV1 and bitstream audio!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:02 AM PST

    That's not too much to ask? Oh, and fix the raised blacks issue with my TCL!!

    submitted by /u/davcole
    [link] [comments]

    apple tv movies app wish list - feature request, because it’s annoying

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:45 PM PST

    So I find it annoying that on the Apple TV in the movies app I can add movies to my wish list, but if I purchase the movie it does not get auto removed from my wish list, I have to manually do this. I can't be the only one annoyed by this

    Any chance that someone at Apple reads this and can improve this functionality?

    submitted by /u/ppafford
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV / Control 4 update question.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:06 PM PST

    My home was previously wired for Control 4 but the system sucks and is going to cost $5k to update.

    Was hoping there was a way to connect our surround sound and TV via an Apple T.V only problem is the T.V and amp are in different rooms.

    Wondering if there is any way to get them both connected via an Apple T.V.

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/almostthecoolest
    [link] [comments]

    Change Apple TV Default Speakers

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Hi, I have a non-AirPlay2 compatible Sonos set-up for my TV (playbar, sub, 2 x play 1) and I found it annoying to not be able to stream directly to these speakers via my Apple Music app (without having the TV on). I've therefore used my old 3rd gen Apple TV (which has optical audio cable input) just for audio and can play my Apple TV 4K audio through AirPlay2 to this old Apple TV (3rd gen) and then through to the speakers. Problem is, I can't seem to find an option to change the default speakers on the new Apple TV 4k to be via this AirPlay2 - only option is TV speakers (both on Apple TV & home app). This seems really dumb that they only have 'TV speakers' as default audio output option, unless I'm missing something.

    Anyone know how I can make my new Apple TV (4K) default audio be via AirPlay2 to my old Apple TV (which is connected to Sonos via optical audio)?

    This was website that had instructions for reference:

    Audio Instructions

    submitted by /u/-JATD-
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to watch my own added content (i.e. movies and tv shows I have downloaded elsewhere and then added to my Apple TV library) via the App on my phone?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:35 PM PST

    Netflix on Apple TV 4K not loading anything

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:54 PM PST

    So, I recently acquired an Apple TV 4K, but I've been unable to use Netflix on it. I try to play any episode or movie it just won't load or even show a loading bar. It doesn't freeze or crash the app as I am able to press the menu button to go back to Netflix home screen, but any similar attempt ends the same way.

    I have already updated my Apple TV to the latest OS.

    submitted by /u/Anitun
    [link] [comments]

    Central Park season 3 renewal

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:16 PM PST

    EPIX app 4K content

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:11 PM PST

    select EPIX content used to be available in 4K SDR using the EPIX app via Apple TV 4K but over the past few weeks it's only appearing in 1080p SDR...it's still labeled as 4K through the Apple TV app but only outputs in 1080p SDR Stereo

    4K is now only available through Apple Channels EPIX......is this a bug?...has to be right since it's still labeled as 4K Ultra HD

    shows like Perpetual Grace LTD, Britannia etc are in 4K SDR

    submitted by /u/TitusTroy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a difference between viewing movies from a 4k apple TV or the apple tv app on smart TVs?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Hi everyone! I have been using a gen 3 apple TV for years now and I have loved every minute of it but I recently upgraded to a 4k TV from Samsung and I was planning on upgrading the apple TV as well to a newer one that supports 4k. So when I got the TV I was pleasantly surprised that it had a preinstalled apple TV app that I could view all my iTunes movies on but then I started thinking. This sounds too good to be true and it would not be unlike apple at all to have the best version of something only on their own devices just like they do with the iTunes app on windows. Is it possible that you get a better experience like maybe less compressed movies and better overall quality if you use the 4k apple TV instead of the app?

    I know this question probably sounds very dumb but again, knowing apple I wouldn't be surprised.

    submitted by /u/mrlosvegalos
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV app on Chromecast 2020?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:29 AM PST

    I have a Chromecast with Google TV and an Apple TV+ subscription, however I can't install the Apple TV app. It says in the Play store that it isn't available for my devices (which includes the Chromecast and an Samsung S8).

    Any idea why the app is not available in my country (Bulgaria), when I can watch Apple TV from my Mac, iPhone, etc. with no issues whatsoever?

    submitted by /u/UsefulReplacement
    [link] [comments]

    Need help picking out best non 4k ATV

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PST

    hey guys as the title suggests... any opinions out there? looking for a Atv with non 4k i see alot in my area that sell for 40-45$ they range between atv 1 and atv 3, i assume 3 is the best? I'm not too sure i also noticed somw of the atv 2s have optical? i just got a tv with dolby vision and sound and I'm currently using firestick 4k which is good but there a few apps such as rogers that dont play well with amazon... any help here is greatly appreciated 🙏🙂

    submitted by /u/AELITE420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel