• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    iPhone Well, this is a pretty neat feature that I didn’t know Shazam had.

    iPhone Well, this is a pretty neat feature that I didn’t know Shazam had.


    Well, this is a pretty neat feature that I didn’t know Shazam had.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Apple Says iOS 14 Now Installed on 86% of iPhones Introduced in Last Four Years

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 05:14 PM PST

    Is there anyway to get a dark browser?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:08 AM PST

    I got an iphone 12 pro max recently. My previous phone was a Galaxy S9+.

    The Samsung browser dark mode is a great feature. I have tried numerous browsers from the store but there are none that include a 'dark' dark mode.

    Is this feature coming in a future update?

    submitted by /u/TCTD-BibleDude
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro (256gb) or iPhone 12 (64gb) ???

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:01 AM PST

    Can anyone share their experience with the iPhone 12 Apple black leather case?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Is the lip deep enough to somewhat protect the screen? How does it wear over a longer period of time?

    submitted by /u/Astro_Van_Allen
    [link] [comments]

    Who here keeps 5G turned on?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:26 PM PST

    So I got a iPhone 12 Pro Max this week, and for the first 3 days I left 5G turned on... but then I've turned it off.

    At home I would get 2-4 bars of 5G. And at work about 1-2 bars of 5G.

    But even when at full speed thinks like music, youtube etc, I don't notice it any faster than on 5G.

    So question... who has 5G turned on and who has 4G only?

    submitted by /u/daven1985
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 19.9” typo (?) in the description of Apple Support’s video on people detection feature...

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:59 PM PST

    Are iPhone 12 speakers durable?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Is it possible to blow/crash iPhone 12 speakers? Any experiences?

    submitted by /u/ImAlperen
    [link] [comments]

    App Blocker

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:05 AM PST

    Is there an app blocker that would allow me to block specific apps at certain times?

    For example, I would like to block WhatsApp from 9-5, M-F.

    I have tried all the main screen time apps but can't seem to figure this out.

    Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MCCHS11
    [link] [comments]

    Did Apple completely ignore the flash issues in Iphone 8+ and X ?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:47 PM PST

    I have an Iphone X and I have observed that the flash doesn't work in night time on taking photos or videos but the flashlight works properly without any issue. While taking a photo it just blinks and stops( for taking pics it blinks just a little even in daytime) but for videos it works well in light. I tried finding this issue and got to know that a lot of people are facing this issue and nothing has been done. Also a lot of people have reported this to Apple. My X is on 14.4 IOS.

    submitted by /u/ragnarmonk
    [link] [comments]

    What does current period mean?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Came across current period in the mobile data section on settings but don't really understand what it means, does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Sam51126
    [link] [comments]

    Possible iOS 14.4 bug on iPhone 12 Pro Max?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:01 PM PST

    Has anyone else received this message? My iPhone 12 no longer recognizes my camera and I'm unable to use different zooms on portrait mode (won't let me change from 2.5x). Seems to be a bug on the latest iOS since I've never repaired my camera and bought my phone brand new. https://i.imgur.com/inLznO6.jpg

    submitted by /u/SoPhresh
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless QI charging still broken

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:43 AM PST

    Hey everyone, it's been 4 months now. It impacts at very least all iPhone 12 models. And yet it's still broken. No acknowledgement in the iOS 14.5 update at all. Nothing formal from apple. Why is this ok?

    submitted by /u/ottawaguy0480
    [link] [comments]

    Just updated to iOS14. How do I turn "Selecting Multiple Items with a Two-Finger Pan Gesture" back on? I loved this feature before...

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:36 PM PST

    Are all NFC tags unreliable or is it a problem with my set?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:24 PM PST

    I got a pack of 20 NFC tags from amazon for like $9, and I've been using them but they're hit and miss most of the time.

    Is it always like this or is there a problem with the ones I got?

    submitted by /u/satras
    [link] [comments]

    Does iMessage capture keystrokes?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:12 PM PST

    We're watching a documentary on Netflix ("American Murder: The Family Next Door") and they're showing a lot of text messages going back and forth. I noticed the wife's messages keep being backspaced to fix typos - none of the friends or family's texts are doing that. Clearly the texts aren't being displayed in real time, but I'm wondering if it was some weird editorial decision on the part of Netflix, or if text logs somehow might have shown that the wife actually did correct her typos before sending and they left it in for accuracy. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/heartshapedpox
    [link] [comments]

    Woman buys iPhone 12 Pro Max, receives apple-flavored yogurt instead��������

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel