• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    iPhone Reddit now supports ios14 as widget.

    iPhone Reddit now supports ios14 as widget.


    Reddit now supports ios14 as widget.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:02 AM PST

    I made a MagSafe stand out of a an old Apple Watch stand and a spigen magfit case. Works well!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:46 AM PST

    Has anyone had any issues with your iPhone 12 falling from your hands (slipping through your fingers) when you pick it up from a flat surface due to the new squared edges?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:18 AM PST

    I don't want to use any case, so I was wondering about that!

    submitted by /u/niosurfer
    [link] [comments]

    7 Plus users, how is the most recent iOS 14 (14.3?) on this iPhone?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    Yes you've heard this same type of question time and again, but i still wanna know.

    How is the MOST-RECENT iOS 14 update (14.3 I think? I'm still on 13.3.1 so idk) on the iPhone 7 Plus?

    Also in general, is the iOS 14 update worth it so far compared to the 13? Not including the picture in picture feature which I can live without for now.

    Would you recommend I update to it now or hold off till they fix the minor inconveniences, if any?

    submitted by /u/packersSB55champs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel